Good News for the candidates who applied for the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Jobs. The KARHFW Admit card 2017 is about to release by the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Society. Individuals download Karnataka HFW Hall Ticket 2017 to appear for the written test. Candidates can also collect the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2017 from the official website www.karhfw.gov.in. Scroll down, to know the Karnataka NRHM exam date, time details.
Download KARHFW Admit Card 2017
Are you searching for the KAR HFW Hall Ticket 2017? If yes, then you have reached the right place. The KARHFW Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 will be release at the official portal www.karhfw.gov.in before the selection process gets started. Candidates should remember that the applicant cannot enter the exam hall without the Karnataka NRHM Paramedical Call Letter 2017. Individuals need to enter the login details to collect the KARHFW JHA Hall Ticket 2017. Look at the admit card link provided by our www.entranceexams.io team at the bottom of this page. For the sake of candidates, we are providing the Karnataka HFW Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 on this page. Aspirants preserve the hall ticket until the results get announced.
Karnataka HFW Paramedical Hall Ticket 2017
In the month of May, the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Society released the KARHFW Recruitment 2017 notification. A huge number of candidates showed interest to apply for Staff Nurse, Jr Health Assistant, Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant & other posts. The Karnataka HFW Board received the application forms from the eligible candidates to fill 3274 vacancies. By conducting the written test and Interview for all the applicants the Karnataka NRHM officials will hire the talented candidates for its organization.(
(Also, read: 2017 Govt Jobs in Karnataka)
As the exam date is appearing soon, the KARHFW is planning to release the KARHFW Admit card 2017. So, Applicants prepare and perform well in the written test to grab the job at Karnataka NRHM Department. For the applicant’s preparation sake, we are providing the exam syllabus and previous papers here. Along with the KRHFW Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 candidates carry any one of the identity proof mentioned in the below sections.
www.karhfw.gov.in KARHFW JHA Paramedical Staff Call Letter 2017
|Karnataka NRHM Exam Important Details|
|Board Name||Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Society|
|Name of the Exam||KARHFW Paramedical Staff Exam 2017|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Jr Health Assistant, Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant & other posts|
|Number of vacancies||3274 posts|
|Closing date for application submission||30th June 2017|
|Exam Date||will available soon|
|Admit Card Release date||will update soon|
Karnataka NRHM Exam Pattern
|S.no||Exam Type||Subject Name|
|1||Written Test||General Studies & General Abilities|
- The written exam is of multiple choice objective type.
- The standard of this KARHFW Paramedical Staff Exam is of 10th/ 12th standard.
- Karnataka JHA Staff Nurse Exam consists of five sections.
- General Studies, Numerical Ability, GK, English, and Nursing are topics covered in the exam.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
(Check: KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus)
Documents Required to Carry for the Karnataka HFW Exam
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Passport or any identity proof issued by the gazetted officer
(Also Check: KARHFW JHA Staff Nurse Previous Papers)
Easy Steps for KARHFW Paramedical Staff JHA Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Society which is www.karhfw.gov.in.
- On the news sections look for the KARHFW Admit card 2017 and click on the proper link.
- Now, a new window for hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and password details of the applicant.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Then, the Karnataka HFW Paramedical Staff Admit Card will display on the screen.
- At last, Download the hall ticket and take the printout of Kar NRHM JHA Hall Ticket 2017 for future use.
Significance of KARHFW Junior Health Assistant Admit Card 2017 – www.karhfw.gov.in
The admit card is important for the aspirants who are going to appear for the Paramedical Staff Exam. Without the KARHFW Admit Card 2017 candidates not allowed to give the written test. The invigilator will think that the Karnataka NRHM Hall Ticket as a proof that the aspirants are had applied for the KARHFW Paramedical Staf Recruitment. So, Aspirants download Karnataka HFW Hall Ticket 2017 from the below attached link. We will update the call letter link here after the release of KARHFW Staff Nurse JHA Admit card by the officials.