- 1 KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 www.karhfw.gov.in MO Notification 2021
- 1.2 KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2021
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka HFW 1430 GDMO Posts 2021
- 1.4 Other Details of GDMO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 1.5 Application Form for KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – www.karhfw.gov.in
The Government of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services had published a notification for the recruitment of 1430 vacancies. Aspirants interested in Senior Medical Officer jobs apply for KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates apply online for KARHFW Specialists Notification 2021. Online application links activated from 10th August 2021. The closing date to submit the application form is 11th September 2021. Scroll down to know the educational qualification, age limit, selection process and other details.
KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Public Service Commission had released 1430 General Duty Medical Officers & Senior Medical Officer vacancies in Health and Family Welfare Services. Job seekers searching for the Karnataka Government Jobs utilize this opportunity and apply for KARHFW Medical Officer Jobs 2021. The Board will distribute these vacancies for various posts. Postulants who have completed their MBBS can apply for the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Sevices from 10th August 2021.
Candidates are informed to visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply online for the Karnataka HFW GDMO Recruitment 2021. The Board authorities will hire the proper talented candidates for its organization by conducting the written examination and Interview. The Application procedure, application fee and pay salary details will be available for you in the below sections.
www.karhfw.gov.in MO Notification 2021
|KARHFW MO Jobs 2021 Details|
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services|
|Job Designation||Senior Medical Officer/Specialists|
|No. of Vacant Posts||1430 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|AO Online Application Starting date||10th August 2021|
|Final date to apply online for AO posts||11th September 2021|
|Official website||www.karhfw.gov.in / www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
KARHFW Senior Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2021
Total posts: 1430
- Pediatrician: 158.
- General Medicine: 257.
- Orthopedic Surgeon: 31.
- General Duty Medical Officers: 365.
- General Surgery: 101.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 167.
- ENT: 59.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 79.
- Anesthesia: 99.
- Ophthalmologist: 80.
- Radiologist: 34.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka HFW 1430 GDMO Posts 2021
Aspirants know the educational qualification and age limit details in the below sections. After checking the eligibility details at the official website www.karhfw.gov.in.
Candidates who have completed their MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the Relevant subject are eligible to apply for the KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. To know the post wise education details read the official notification.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Karnataka Government.
Other Details of GDMO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Applicants of KARHFW Medical Officer jobs 2021 will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
Application Fee for Senior Medical Officer / Specialist Vacancies:
- For General/OBC candidates registration fee is 300Rs/-.
- For other category aspirants, the application fee is 150Rs/-.
- For Senior Medical Officer/Specialists: Rs 30400- Rs 51300.
- For General Duty Medical Officers: Rs 28,100- Rs 50,100.
|Advertisement Release date||5th August 2021|
|The Starting Date to Apply for the Medical Officer jobs of KARHFW||10th August 2021|
|The closing date to submit the application forms||11th September 2021|
Application Form for KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – www.karhfw.gov.in
After checking the eligibility details, eligible contenders can apply for the Karnataka HFW Medical Officer jobs 2021. Individuals can get the application form for GDMO posts at the official website karhfw.gov.in or www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Online application process started from 10th August 2021. Talented candidates must submit the registration forms for the Sr. Medical Officer vacancies on or before the last date 11th September 2021.
How to Apply Online 1430 KARHFW GDMO Jobs 2021?
- At first, go to the official website of Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services i.e., www.karhfw.gov.in or www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page find the KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Read the complete GDMO notification completely.
- If you are eligible for the Senior Medical Officer jobs click on the Application form.
- Individuals fill the application forms with the essential details of name, age, educational details, etc.
- Next, upload the scanned documents and photo of the applicant.
- The Application fee is needed to pay by the applicants as per the category.
- Verify the entered details on the KARHFW Application Form and submit it.
- At last, take the printout of the registration form of Senior Medical Officer/GDMO for future use.
Hope you guys will utilize the Senior Medical Officer / Specialist jobs of KARHFW. Remember that the registration process for the KARHFW Notification will close on 11th September 2021. Aspirants feel free and leave a comment if you have any queries regarding this topic in the below comment box. Our team will try to solve your query as early as possible. So, Stay tuned to our site www.entranceexams.io for the upcoming and latest Govt job Notifications.