- 1 Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling
- 1.1 KEA Kar PGCET Counselling Dates 2021 – Important Dates
- 1.2 Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Process
- 1.3 Documents required for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling
- 1.4 Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling Centres/Kar PGCET Helpline Centres 2021
- 1.5 Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling Schedule announced. The document verification will start from 30th August 2021 and ends on 7th September 2021. The officials of Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct the option entry process in two rounds. The first round of Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2021 will start on Sept 5 and the second round starts from Sept 22, 2021. More details such as KEA KAR PGCET Counselling Procedure 2021, KAR PGCET 2021 Counselling fee etc. are provided below. Hence, all the aspirants must refer the following sections for information about KEA Kar PGCET Counselling 2021.
|Latest Update: Along with the announcement of KPGCET Result 2021 on August, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has also released the counselling schedule. The document verification step of Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling 2021 will start from August Last Week.|
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling
Kar Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Dates are released by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Most of the candidates who have qualified in KEA Kar Exam 2021 will be waiting for the release of Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Counselling 2021. The most awaited thing after the declaration of Kar PGCET 2021 Result is Kar Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Counselling 2021.
Firstly, all the qualified candidates must register for KEA Kar PGCET Counselling 2021. After the registration process, Verification authorities will verify the necessary certificates. Then, aspirants should perform Web Options according to their preference of College and Courses. Candidates can perform any number of options as per their choice. Based on the Merit list, the officials will allot the seats to the postulants. Candidates must report at the college in which they are allocated the seat. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA). Kar PGCET Exam is a State level Entrance Exam conducted every year in order to enable admissions for candidates who have a desire to pursue their Masters in different courses. The admissions for full time and part time Post Graduate Courses are granted by conducting Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The list of courses offered is M.Tech, MBA, M.E. etc. GATE qualified Candidates can also apply for KEA Kar PGCET 2021. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Notification 2021 will release in the first week of July 2021. Kar PGCET 2021 Exam is scheduled in the first week of August 2021. The Counselling Process for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will start in the first week of September 2021. For more information regarding Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling, refer below sections.
KEA Kar PGCET Counselling Dates 2021 – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka PGCET 2021|
|Starting date of Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application form||19th May 2021|
|Last date to submit KEA Kar PGCET Application form 2021||10th June 2021|
|Date of Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2021 Release||20th June 2021|
|Kar PGCET 2021 Exam Date||15th July 2021|
|Karnataka PGCET Result 2021||2nd week of August 2021|
|Date of Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling (1st round)||August last week|
|2nd round KEA KAR PGCET Counselling date||September 2021|
Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Process
Aspirants who have qualified in Karnataka PGCET Exam 2021 will go through Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling in order to join in respective courses. The Procedure for Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2021, in brief, is given below.
- Registration for Kar PGCET Counselling 2021
- Certificate Verification
- Web Options Entry or Choice Filling
- Allotment of Seats
Documents required for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling
All the candidates must produce the list of certificates in order to participate in Karnataka PGCET Counselling Process 2021. The complete list of documents that a candidate must carry are
- Karnataka PGCET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Kar PGCET Rank Card 2021 or Karnataka 2021 Score Card
- Print out of KEA Kar PGCET Application form 2021
- SSC Marks memo or equivalent(As a proof of Date of Birth)
- Intermediate Mark list & Certificate
- Mark sheets of all Semesters in Degree
- Study Certificate (Only for the residents of Karnataka)
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate or Course Completion Memo
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Original copy of Challan issued at the time of fee payment
- Recent Passport size Photographs
- Minimum 3 years work experience Certificate if applicable
- Minimum one-year experience Certificate (for QIP Candidates)
- PH/CAP/NCC/Minorities/Sports Certificate if applicable
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling Centres/Kar PGCET Helpline Centres 2021
Candidates must report for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Certificate Verification 2021 at the Kar PGCET 2021 Counselling Venues specified below.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling Procedure
Candidates who wish to attend for Kar PGCET 2021 Counselling Process should carry the required documents to the allocated Kar PGCET Counselling Centres. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling Procedure is as follows.
Step 1: Registration for KEA Kar PGCET 2021 Counselling
- First of all, candidates must register for KEA Kar PGCET 2021 Counselling using KEA Kar Application number and a unique password.
Step 2: Kar PGCET 2021 Certificate Verification
- The Counselling process for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 begins with document verification.
- The candidates must firstly get their certificates verified.
- After Certificate Verification only, candidates will be able to perform Web Options.
- Officials will verify the documents in order to ensure that the candidates are eligible for the admission.
- The authorities will not allow the ineligible candidates to participate in PGCET 2021 for MBA Counselling.
Step 3: Web Options Entry for PGCET 2021 Karnataka Counselling
- After document verification, the candidates must fill the options.
- The Web Option Portal will come into operation as per the schedule.
- Candidates can fill any number of options.
- Before filling the web options, Candidates must have a clear idea of available colleges and as per the released seat matrix.
- Candidates must perform the choices in the order of preference.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Officials will allot seat to the candidate based on the merit list, seat availability and preference of the aspirant.
- They will release Seat Allotment Result 2021 in online.
- Candidates must print the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- They should pay the academic fee in order to confirm the allotment.
Step 5: Reporting at the allotted college
- This is the last step of the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2021 Counselling process.
- Aspirants who have satisfied with the allotment must report at the allocated college as per the schedule
- The candidates must carry admission slip and other necessary documents.
Here we have also enclosed a video on KEA Kar PGCET 2021 Counselling Process, Web Options Entry, Karnataka PGCET Seat Matrix, etc. So, if you face any issues during the counselling process or have any doubts regarding the Karnataka PGCET Web Counselling Procedure, then watch this video.
Visit our website on a regular basis for more updates on Karnataka PGCET 2021 Counselling, as we update frequently.
Official website: kea.kar.gov.in