- 1 Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 – 1313 posts
- 1.1 KSP Civil Police Constable(Men & Women) Dates – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 KSP Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 1313 Karnataka Police Constable Jobs
- 1.5 How to Apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 @ rec17.ksp-online.in
- 1.6 Download Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.7 KSP PSI Recruitment 2017 – 277 Sub Inspector posts
- 1.8 www.ksp.gov.in Sub Inspector Vacancy
- 1.9 Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Karnataka Police Online Application
- 1.11 Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 2626 posts
- 1.12 ksp.gov.in Police Constable Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.13 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.14 Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 – KSP Police Constable Exam Date 2017
- 1.15 2626 KSP Karnataka Police Constable Notification 2017 Details
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 Notification is released. Candidates who are willing to get Karnataka Government Jobs can check the eligibility for the KSP Jobs. Aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for ksp Recruitment 2017 can fill & submit the KSP Online Application 2017 through online mode. The Starting Date to apply for Karnataka Civil Police Constable jobs is 5th June 2017. Last Date for the submission of the KSP Online Application is 26th June 2017.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 – 1313 posts
Are you looking for Vacancy in KSP Recruitment 2017? Recently, Karnataka State Police has published KSP Recruitment 2017 Notification through the official website. Interested candidates can go through the entire article to get the complete details of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 was issued to fill the vacancies of 1313 Male and Female Constable posts. This is a good news for all the candidates who wish to work in the Karnataka State Police Department. Candidates who have passed 12th class are only eligible for this KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
The officials are providing you a chance to forward your online applications from 05/06/2017 to 22/06/2017 on its official website, i.e., www.ksp.gov.in. Hence, the eligible candidates must apply for this Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017 before 22nd June 2017. Further details like KSP Vacancy, Eligibility, Karnataka Police Exam Date, Application fee, etc. are mentioned in detail below. The postulants can also download the Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2017 in the Pdf format below.
KSP Civil Police Constable(Men & Women) Dates – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
|ksp.gov.in State Police Exam Date 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Exam Name||KSP Exam 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||1313 Posts|
|Posts Name||Civil Police Constable Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
KSP Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Region Name||No. of Vacancies|
Also, check 14088 MP Police Constable Jobs here.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility Criteria of KSP Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit and educational qualification required.
Age Limit for KSP Constable Jobs
Candidates applying for this Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2017 must be born between 22-06-1992 and 22-06-1998, i.e., between 19 to 25 years. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Karnataka Government.
Upper Age Limit:
- For SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B categories: 27 years.
- For Tribal candidates: 30 years.
Educational Qualification for KSP Recruitment
Aspirants should possess PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent from a recognized board to apply for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
1313 Karnataka Police Constable Jobs
Before applying for the KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017, one should know the basic details such as Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to apply online, etc. For your convenience, I have provided all those details on this page. So. let’s have a look at these details in the below sections.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for KSP Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
- Endurance Test (ET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
- SC/ ST/ Category -1 & Tribal category: Rs. 100/-.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B categories: Rs. 250/-.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 11,600 to Rs. 21,000/-.
Also, check 5532 HSSC Police Constable posts.
- KSP Online Application commences from: 5th June 2017.
- Last date for submission of Karnataka Police Constable Application: 22/06/2017.
- Closing date for Fee payment: 24th June 2017.
So, postulants who had applied or thinking to apply for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 have to start their preparation immediately after applying. And if you are looking for the Previous Papers and other materials then relax. Because one can get the links to the Karnataka Civil Police Syllabus and Test pattern from this page itself. So, the contenders can check them and can happily download them without searching much on the internet.
Karnataka Civil Police Constable Online Application
The online application of Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. The Apply Online link for these KSP Constable Jobs was already activated. The online application will be made available on their official website from 5th June 2017 to 22nd June 2017. So, one should fill the Online Application form of these 1313 Karnataka Police Constable Jobs between these dates only.
How to Apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 @ rec17.ksp-online.in
- Visit the official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Click on Current recruitment option available under Citizen services.
- Now click on Police Recruitment 2017. You will direct to a new page.
- On that page, search for the desired post you want to apply.
- Download the relevant Karnataka Police Notification 2017 and read the details carefully.
- Fill all the details in the KSP Online Application carefully.
- Make fee payment as per your category.
- Click on the submit button after checking all the details.
- Also, take the printout of the application form for future use.
Download Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
The direct link to download Karnataka State Police Notification in the pdf format is given below. So, read the notification of KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 carefully and apply before the due date.
KSP PSI Recruitment 2017 – 277 Sub Inspector posts
The Karnataka State Police has recently released a notification for filling the vacancies of Sub Inspector posts (men& women) in Civil and Intelligence departments. The total number of vacancies available under this KSP PSI Recruitment 2017 are 277 posts. Aspirants who were looking for Police jobs can utilize this opportunity. The officials of Karnataka Police were providing you a chance to forward your KSP PSI Application form between 09/06/2017 to 28/06/2017. Hence all the eligible candidates can apply online for this Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 before 28th June 2017. Further details like Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Vacancy, KSP PSI Eligibility, Exam Date, etc. are given below.
www.ksp.gov.in Sub Inspector Vacancy
|S.no.||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – Men & Women||184|
|2.||Police Sub Inspector (Intelligence) – Men & Women||43|
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for Karnataka PSI Recruitment
For Direct Candidate
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age
- GM category: 28 years.
- SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 30 years.
For Inservice candidate
- GM category: 35 years.
- SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 40 years.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka PSI Exam
- Aspirants of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 must have done any degree from a university recognized by UGC or equivalent.
Karnataka Police Recruitment for Sub Inspector posts
Candidates applying for Karnataka PSI Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
- Written exam.
Postulants of Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 need to deposit the application fee as per their category after the registration process. The application for various categories of KSP PSI Jobs is as follows.
- For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B categories: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC, ST, Cat-o1: Rs. 100/-.
All the successful candidates of KSP PSI Civil Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 36,300 per month as per the norms of the government.
- Date of commencement of KSP PSI Online application: 09/06/2017.
- Closing date for submission of application form: 28/06/2017.
- Last date for fee payment: 29/06/2017.
Karnataka Police Online Application
All the eligible candidates of KSP PSI Recruitment 2017 need to fill the application form in online mode only. But before that, you should keep some documents ready with you. Thereafter, generate the challan and make fee payment as per your category in the respective bank or post office. The instructions to apply online for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 are given below.
How to Apply for Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2017?
All the eligible candidates may apply online for this KSP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 between 9th June 2017 to 28th June 2017. Click here for Instructions to apply online for these Karnataka Civil Police Jobs.
The Karnataka State Police has recently released a notification for conducting the KSP Civil Police Constable Exam 2017. Candidates who have completed the 12th standard/ Intermediate are eligible to apply for KSP Recruitment 2017. The minimum age limit for the candidates is 19 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the applicants as per the rules & regulation of Karnataka state. The Karnataka Civil Police Constable Notification 2017 details such as eligibility, salary, vacancies, selection process, admit card, exam date, etc are provided below.
ksp.gov.in Police Constable Jobs Vacancy Details
|Vacancy in KSP Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Civil Police Constable ( Men & women)||2626 Posts|
Post Name: Police Constable(Men & Women)
Total No of Vacancies: 2626 Posts.
Unit Wise Vacancy Details Of Karnataka Police Constable Jobs
- Bengaluru City – 1575 Posts
- Mysuru City – 200 Posts
- Mangaluru City – 100 Posts
- Belagavi Dist – 150 Posts
- Chikkaballapura – 100 Posts
- Ramanagar – 100 Posts
- U.K.karwar – 151 Posts
- Vijayapura – 100 Posts
- Railways – 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Civil Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for Karnataka Police Government Jobs have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria such as qualification, age limit, etc.
Educational qualification for www.ksp.gov.in 2626 Civil Police Constable Posts
- Candidates must have completed PUC, 12th standard (CBSE/ICSE/SSE) or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit for Karnataka Police Government Jobs
To apply for the Kar Constable Jobs, the candidates have to satisfy the age limit as mentioned in the Notification. The details are listed below.
- Minimum: 19 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidates based on the category as per the rules & regulation of the Karnataka state government.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 27 years
- Tribal: 30 years
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 – KSP Police Constable Exam Date 2017
|ksp.gov.in Karnataka KSP Exam 2017 Important Dates|
|KSP Notification 2017 Issue Date||27th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the Karnataka KSP Online Application 2017||27th May 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||12th June 2017|
|Last Date for the payment of fee||14th June 2017|
2626 KSP Karnataka Police Constable Notification 2017 Details
Aspirants have to check the further details of Karnataka state Police Recruitment 2017 such as selection process, salary details, application fee, etc through the below sections.
Selection Process for 2626 Karnataka State Police Constable Vacancies
- Written Examination.
- ET & PST.
Salary offered through Karnataka KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates may apply online for this KSP Civil Constable Recruitment 2017 between 27th May 2017 to 12th June 2017. Click here for Instructions to apply online for these Karnataka Police Constable Jobs.
Download KSP Online Application 2017
Application Fee for ksp.gov.in Police SI ASI Officer Jobs
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/Cat-01: Rs. 100/-
The information provided on this page regarding the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 is for the guidance purpose only. Candidates have to check all the details before going to apply for KSP Jobs. We will provide here the updates on Upcoming Karnataka State Government Jobs soon after the official release. So, we advise you to stay tuned our site entranceexams.io for more updates on KSP Police Constable Jobs. Also, refer the official site for further information on Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017.