- 1 Karnataka Prisons Warden Recruitment 2017 – 18
- 1.1 Highlights on Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka KPD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Analysis
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Karnataka State Prisons Jailor Warder Jobs Additional Details
- 1.5 Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment Application Process
Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment 2017 -18 released the latest notification regarding the post of Jailor & Warder. All (male and female) eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2018 online on or before to the last date 09.01.2018. Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2018 is ready to fill 1102 vacancies with efficient candidates. KPD Recruitment 2018 online application forms started on 21st December 2017. The closing date to submit the online application form is 9th January 2018.
Karnataka Prisons Warden Recruitment 2017 – 18
Are you looking for a Government Job? If yes, then you are on the straight path to hunt the Employment News. KPD Prison Department Karnataka announced 1102 jobs for the post of Jailor and Warder (Male & Female). As per the notification no. E4/CR-11/2017-18, the aspirant who fit the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment 2018, can apply for the Karnataka KPD Jobs 2017 through online. Karnataka Prisons Recruitment Joailr Jobs 2017 Online Applications started on 21st December 2017, and the closing date is 9th January 2018. Here we are providing you with Eligibility conditions such as age and education, Application fee, application process and so on in clear words. Scroll down to get beneficial news.
Highlights on Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2017
KPD Recruitment for 1102 J&W Jobs
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Prisons Department|
|Post Name||Jailor and Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||1102|
|KPD Online Application starts on||21.12.2017|
|The last date to present online application form||09.01.2018|
|Job Category||State Govt. Job|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Selection Process||Written test followed by PET|
Karnataka KPD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Analysis
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||count|
Eligibility Conditions for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2017
Age & Education Qualification Details for Prisons Karnataka Jailor & Warder Jobs 2018
Age Limitation for Karnataka Prisons Recruitment 2017
- For General & OBC candidates, a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 26 years is the age limit.
- For SC/ST/CAT 01/2A/2B/3A & 3B, the age limit is 20 years to 28 years.
- The aspirant should be born in between 09.01.1992 – 09.01.1998 whereas both days will include.
Educational Qualification for Prisons Karnataka Warder Recruitment
Education qualification differs concerning the post. We provide you the qualification conditions in detail, check it out.
- For Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment 2017, qualification needed is SSLC/10th Standard.
- For KPD Jailor Jobs, the candidate must hold a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification required.
In the official site, mentioned about age relaxation & qualification particulars. Kindly go through it.
Karnataka State Prisons Jailor Warder Jobs Additional Details
Much more additional info given here.
Application Fee for KPD Recruitment
- The application fee for GM,2A,2B,3A,3B candidates is Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST, CAT 01 candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
The application fee is same for both Jailor & Warder posts.
Karnataka Prisons Jailor Recruitment Important Dates to Note
|Sl.No.||Significance in Date||Date|
|1.||Online application started on||21.12.2017|
|2.||Closing date to submit online form||09.01.2018|
|3.||Last time to pay the fee||11.01.2018|
Prisons Karnataka Selection Process
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
The candidate who applied for Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment has to attend a written test followed by physical efficiency test. Well, there will be separate measurements for male and female candidates. Refer official notification for precise details.
Karnataka Prisons Warder Recruitment Application Process
The exciting aspirant who meets the eligibility conditions of KPD Recruitment can apply for Karnataka State Prisons Jailor Warder Jobs online on or before to the last date 09.01.2018. Be a step forward to apply online, to prevent hurry in last moment. We spent our time to scrutinize the details on Post – Jailor & Warder to save your time and money. So check the steps given here clearly.
How to Apply for Karnataka State Prisons Jailor Warder Jobs?
- Go to the site www.kpdonline.co.in
- The site will display all the essential information about the KPD Recruitment.
- To download the notification, click on the “Notification” on the left top of the site. Read the instructions precisely before filling the form.
- Now the candidates who meet the eligibility can apply online before to the last date i.e 09.01.2018.
- To apply online, Click on “New Application.”
- By accepting the terms and conditions and click on “Submit.” Fill all the details.
- Make sure that given mail id, mobile number and other details should work till the process.
To go to Official site “Official Website.”