KCET Application Form 2021 link will be activated soon. Check Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get Steps to fill KCET 2021 Application Form. Candidates can also get the complete details of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021 such as Eligibility criteria, Application Dates, Online Application Fee etc. from the following sections.
KCET Application Form 2021 @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently come up with KCET 2021 Notification for admission into Engineering, Architecture, Homeopathy, Pharmacy & Ayurveda, etc. This is the good news for students who are seeking an admission in any of these courses in Colleges of Karnataka State. Students interested in applying for this Exam must hurry up to fill KCET Exam 2021 Application Form before the due date. Applicants cannot register after the last date as the Officials of KEA will reject such applications.
Kar CET 2021 Application Form will be available in Online mode only. No other mode of Applications will be accepted. Students should upload their Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in prescribed format and size. Candidates must follow the instructions carefully before filling KCET Online Application Form 2021. You can also take the print out of Karnataka CET Exam Application Form 2021 for future use. Also, check KCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Karnataka 2021 CET Application Form | Kar CET Important dates
|KCET 2021 Exam Dates|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|KAR CET Notification Releasing date||1st February 2021|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||1st February 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application||20th March 2021|
|Last Date for Paying Fee||21st March 2021|
|KCET 2021 Admit card release Date||12th April 2021|
|Karnataka CET 2021 Exam Date||
|Karnataka CET Exam timings||
|KCET 2021 Answer Key Release Date||April 2021|
|Release Date of KCET Final Answer Key||April 2021|
|KCET 2021 Result release date||1st Week of June 2021|
|KCET 2021 Counselling Date||June/July 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Brief Details about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) organizes a State Level Entrance Exam on behalf of Karnataka University. This Exam is known as Karnataka CET or KCET. This test acts as a gateway for admissions to eligible candidates in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Homeopathy & Ayurveda, etc. Students who have qualified in this Exam will get admission in any of Institutions or Colleges of Karnataka State. Aspirants can get the complete information of KCET 2021 like Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2021, etc.
Karnataka CET Application Fee 2021
- Applicants belonging to General & OBC Categories should pay Rs. 650/- as Application Fee of KCET 2021.
- Students belonging to SC/ ST Categories must pay the KCET Application Fee 2021 of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the requisite fee through Offline mode only, i.e., through specified Bank Challan.
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 is different for different courses. Students who fulfill all the Eligibility Conditions will only be eligible to fill KCET Application Form 2021. Candidates can check their Eligibility of Engineering or Architecture and Pharmacy or Science Courses from the below.
Karnataka CET Eligibility for Engineering or Architecture Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify in the 2nd PUC/10+2 or Equivalent Exam from a Recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory for the candidates to score a minimum of 45% Marks (40% Marks in the case of SC/ST Categories) in Mathematics & Physics along with Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Computer Science.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed the Exam with Physics & Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject.
- Applicants must possess a valid NATA Score Card.
- Appearing students can also apply.
Also, check Karnataka CET Results 2021
For Pharmacy or Science Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed their 2nd PUC or 10+2 or Equivalent with PCB & English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% Marks (40% Marks in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB Group.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying Exam can also apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021.
How to Apply for KCET Exam 2021
- Candidates must go to the KCET Official website, i.e., www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- In KCET Application Form 2021, students should enter their necessary details and create your ID and Password in candidates’ registration page & Click on Submit button.
- Candidates must log in using their User ID and Password after successful registration.
- Click on “Online Application Form – Student Information” and fill your details along with Educational Qualification details.
- Applicants should enter their complete address for future correspondence.
- You must also enter the details regarding previous year Kar CET Exam if any.
- Enter the details of Educational Qualification & then, click on “Save & Next” to save the filled details.
- Now, candidates must upload all the required documents along with Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in prescribed size & format.
- Students should also upload your Parents’ Signature & Left-hand thumb impression.
- Read the declaration carefully, tick the checkbox and Click on “Submit” button.
- In the next step, candidates must make the Fee Payment after selecting the bank & downloading the Challan form.
- Click on “Print Final KCET Application Form 2021” to take the print out for further use.
We have provided the complete process to apply for Karnataka CET 2021. Candidates can start applying before the deadline by following the simple steps.
www.kea.kar.nic.in – How to Fill KCET Application Form 2021
Below is the list of documents or details that will be required while filling Karnataka CET Application Form Online 2021.
- Personal and Educational Qualification particulars of the candidate.
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number in use.
- Scanned copy of Photograph with dimensions 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. (Image should be less than or equal to 40 KB)
- Signature & Left-hand thumb impression (Scanned copy) with 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm. (Image should not be more than 40 KB).
- Scanned Image of Signature and Left-hand thumb impression of Parents.
- All the copies mentioned above should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
Also, check Karnataka CET Counselling Procedure 2021
Step – 1: KCET Online Registration 2021
- First of all, aspirants should visit the Official Portal of Karnataka CET 2021, i.e., www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Now, candidates must enter the complete details of KCET 2021 Online Registration like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth.
- Students should also enter their User ID and Password.
- Select a security question and answer & enter the security code.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Step – 2: Fill the details in KEA CET Application Form 2021
- Applicants must log in with the help of their User ID and Password.
- Candidates should fill the Application Form of KCET 2021 with Name of the candidate, Parents’ Name, Mobile Number, Gender, E-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the details of Exam and Postal Address for future correspondence.
- In the Educational Qualification tab, enter the relevant details & Click on “Save and Next” button.
Step – 3: Uploading of Images
- Applicants should upload their Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-Hand thumb impression and their Parents too.
- Check the declaration box and Click on “Submit” Option after uploading all the images.
- Candidates must note the Application Number & take the print out of KCET 2021 Application Form Online.
- You must preserve at least three copies of filled Karnataka CET Online Application Form 2021 for further reference.
Step – 4: Payment of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Fee 2021
- Applicants must pay the requisite fee through Challan.
- Candidates can download the Challan after selecting the prescribed bank.
- You can deposit the Kar CET Application Fee in any of the banks, i.e., State Bank of Hyderabad, SBI, Axis Bank, Indian Bank, State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates living in countries other than India can pay the fee through Demand Draft in the favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, which is payable at Bangalore.
Candidates can fill the Application Form of Karnataka CET 2021 by having a glance at the above steps.
KCET Application Form 2021 Correction
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has provided correction facility for the candidates in the previous years. We will update the information regarding the KCET Online Application 2021 like Correction dates shortly. Therefore, Visit our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form.