KCET Application Form 2018 is available now. Check Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get Steps to fill KCET 2018 Application Form. Candidates can also get the complete details of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 from the following sections.
KCET Application Form 2018 @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently come up with KCET 2018 Notification for admission into Engineering, Architecture, Homeopathy, Pharmacy & Ayurveda, etc. This is the good news for students who are seeking an admission in any of these courses in Colleges of Karnataka State. Students interested in applying for this Exam must hurry up to fill KCET Exam 2018 Application Form before the due date. Applicants cannot register after the last date as the Officials of KEA will reject such applications. K CET 2018 Application Form will be available in Online mode only. No other mode of Application will be accepted. Students should upload their Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in prescribed format and size. Candidates must follow the instructions carefully before filling KCET Online Application Form 2018. You can also take the print out of Karnataka CET Exam Application Form 2018 for future use.
Also, check KCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Karnataka 2018 CET Application Form Dates
|Date of release of KCET 2018 Notification||2nd week of January 2018|
|Starting Date to fill KCET Online Application Form 2018||2nd week of January 2018|
|Karnataka CET 2018 Application Form last date||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to pay Fee||Last week of February 2018|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Karnataka CET 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Name of the Test||KCET 2018|
|Date of KEA Kar Admit Card 2018||Third week of April 2018|
|KCET 2018 Exam Date||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Karnataka CET 2018 Results||Last week of May 2018|
|Beginning date of KCET 2018 Counselling||Second week of June 2018|
Brief Details about Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) organizes a State Level Entrance Exam on behalf of Karnataka University. This Exam is known as Karnataka CET or KCET. This test acts as a gateway for admissions to eligible candidates in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Homeopathy & Ayurveda, etc. Students who have qualified in this Exam will get admission in any of Institutions or Colleges of Karnataka State. Aspirants can get the complete information of KCET 2018 like Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2018, etc.
Karnataka CET Application Fee 2018
- Applicants belonging to General & OBC Categories should pay Rs. 650/- as Application Fee of KCET 2018.
- Students belonging to SC/ ST Categories must pay the KCET Application Fee 2018 of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the requisite fee through Offline mode only, i.e. through specified Bank Challan.
KCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2018 is different for different courses. Students who fulfill all the Eligibility Conditions will only be eligible to fill KCET Application Form 2018. Candidates can check their Eligibility of Engineering or Architecture and Pharmacy or Science Courses from the below.
Karnataka CET Eligibility for Engineering or Architecture Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify in the 2nd PUC/10+2 or Equivalent Exam from a Recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory for the candidates to score a minimum of 45% Marks (40% Marks in the case of SC/ST Categories) in Mathematics & Physics along with Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Computer Science.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed the Exam with Physics & Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject.
- Applicants must possess a valid NATA Score Card.
- Appearing students can also apply.
Also, check Karnataka CET Results 2018
For Pharmacy or Science Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed their 2nd PUC or 10+2 or Equivalent with PCB & English as a language subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% Marks (40% Marks in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB Group.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying Exam can also apply for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018.
How to Apply for KCET Exam 2018
- Candidates must go to the KCET Official website, i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- In KCET Application Form 2018, students should enter their basic details and create your ID and Password in candidates’ registration page & Click on Submit button.
- Candidates must log in using their User ID and Password after successful registration.
- Click on “Online Application Form – Student Information” and fill your personal details along with Educational Qualification details.
- Applicants should enter their complete address for future correspondence.
- You must also enter the details regarding previous year CET Exam if any.
- Enter the details of Educational Qualification & then, click on “Save & Next” to save the filled details.
- Now, candidates must upload all the required documents along with Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in prescribed size & format.
- Students should also upload your Parents’ Signature & Left-hand thumb impression.
- Read the declaration carefully, tick the check box and Click on “Submit” button.
- In the next step, candidates must make the Fee Payment after selecting the bank & downloading the Challan form.
- Click on “Print Final KCET Application Form 2018” to take the print out for further use.
We have provided the complete process to apply for Karnataka CET 2018. Candidates can start applying before the deadline by following the simple steps.
www.kea.kar.nic.in – How to Fill KCET Application Form 2018
Below is the list of documents or details that will be required while filling Karnataka CET Application Form Online 2018.
- Personal and Educational Qualification particulars of the candidate.
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number in use.
- Scanned copy of Photograph with dimensions 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. (Image should be less than or equal to 40 KB)
- Signature & Left-hand thumb impression (Scanned copy) with 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm. (Image should not be more than 40 KB).
- Scanned Image of Signature and Left-hand thumb impression of Parents.
- All the copies mentioned above should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
Also, check Karnataka CET Counselling Procedure 2018
Step – 1: KCET Online Registration 2018
- First of all, aspirants should visit the Official Portal of Karnataka CET 2018, i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Now, candidates must enter the complete details of KCET 2018 Online Registration like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth.
- Students should also enter their User ID and Password.
- Select a security question and answer & enter the security code.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Step – 2: Fill the details in KEA CET Application Form 2018
- Applicants must log in with the help of their User ID and Password.
- Candidates should fill the Application Form of KCET 2018 with Name of the candidate, Parents’ Name, Mobile Number, Gender, E-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the details of Exam and Postal Address for future correspondence.
- In the Educational Qualification tab, enter the relevant details & Click on “Save and Next” button.
Step – 3: Uploading of Images
- Applicants should upload their Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-Hand thumb impression and their Parents too.
- Check the declaration box and Click on “Submit” Option after uploading all the images.
- Candidates must note the Application Number & take the print out of KCET 2018 Application Form Online.
- You must preserve at least three copies of filled Karnataka CET Online Application Form 2018 for further reference.
Step – 4: Payment of Karnataka Common Entrance Test Application Fee 2018
- Applicants must pay the requisite fee through Challan.
- Candidates can download the Challan after selecting the prescribed bank.
- You can deposit the fee in any of the banks, i.e. State Bank of Hyderabad, SBI, Axis Bank, Indian Bank, State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates living in countries other than India can pay the fee through Demand Draft in the favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, which is payable at Bangalore.
Candidates can fill the Application Form of Karnataka CET 2018 by having a glance at the above steps.
KCET Application Form 2018 Correction
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has provided correction facility for the candidates in the previous years. We will update the information regarding the same like Correction dates shortly.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form.