- 1 KEAM Results 2017-18 @ www.cee-kerala.org
- 1.1 www.cee.kerala.gov.in 2017 Result – KEAM Result 2017
- 1.2 CEE Kerala 2017 Results – KEAM Kerala Entrance Result @ cee-kerala.org
- 1.3 KEAM Exam Result Date 2017 – Kerala CEE Exam Analysis
- 1.4 CEE Kerala 2017 Key – KEAM 2017 Answer Key
- 1.5 Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam Cutoff 2017
- 1.6 Normalization process for KEAM 2017 Result / Marks – How it works?
- 1.7 Previous Year Statistics of KEAM (CEE Kerala)
- 1.8 KEAM 2017 Result Analysis – KEAM Medical Result 2017
- 1.9 Tie Breaking Method for Kerala CEE Result 2017 @cee-kerala.org
- 1.10 Predict your Rank through KEAM Rank Predictor 2017
- 1.11 KEAM 2017 Rank List – Kerala Engineering Entrance Results Name wise
- 1.12 How to Check Online KEAM Results 2017 – 2018?
- 1.13 (Kerala CEE) KEAM Results & Rank List 2017 – KEAM 2017 Results Official Link
KEAM 2017 Result announced. All the participants who have appeared the Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Exam, can check out the CEE Kerala Results (KEAM Result 2017) here. Follow the below sections to find a link for downloading KEAM 2017 Rank List.
Latest News 16th May 2017 – NEET candidates who are over 25 years old will get an opportunity to apply for Medical & Allied Courses under KEAM.
KEAM Results 2017-18 @ www.cee-kerala.org
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is now about to declare KEAM Engineering 2017 Results through their official website. Now, it’s fabulous news for the participants who have given the Examination of Kerala CEE in the month of April 2017. As we know that all the Contestants are keenly waiting for CEE Kerala Result. Such eager candidates can check their KEAM 2017 Results Engineering by logging to an authorized web page www cee kerala Gov in results 2017. Here, on this page, we have enclosed a direct link to get the Kerala Entrance Exam Results 2017 easily without wasting time. We will update the link when the Kerala CEE Exam Results are declared by the officials.
Check, KEAM 2017 Notification & Exam Dates here.
|KEAM 2017 Results Date – On or before 25-05-2017|
www.cee.kerala.gov.in 2017 Result – KEAM Result 2017
Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical is a State level Entrance Exam for admission into various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala. KEAM is managed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala for UG Courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, and Architecture.
CEE Kerala 2017 Results – KEAM Kerala Entrance Result @ cee-kerala.org
|Kerala KEAM Results 2017 Date|
|Organization Name||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date to submit KEAM 2017 Online Application||From 01-02-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of CEE Kerala Online Application
including Fee payment
|27-02-2017, 5 pm (Monday)|
|Downloading Online KEAM Admit Cards||From 10-04-2017 (Monday)|
|Date & Time of Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination||Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I): 24-04-2017, 10 am to 12.30 pm
Mathematics (Paper-II) : 25-04-2017, 10 am to 12.30 pm
|KEAM Result 2017 Declaration Date||On or before 25-05-2017|
|KEAM (Kerala CEE) 2017 Rank lists||On or before 20-06-2017|
NOTE: From the year 2017, No entrance examination will be conducted for Medical Stream at the state level. From the year 2017, Candidates who wish to go for Medical Courses have to appear the NEET, and the Architecture candidates should qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
KEAM Exam Result Date 2017 – Kerala CEE Exam Analysis
As per the schedule, Commissioner of Entrance Examination has successfully conducted the Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam on 24th & 25th April 2017 at various centers. So all the test appeared candidates must attend the exam with KEAM Admit Card 2017. A vast number of students who are interested in Engineering field have given the examination of great hard work and dedication. Kerala KEAM 2017 Exam conducted for a total of 960 Marks with duration of 5 Hours. The Question Paper consists of 240 questions asked from the subjects of Mathematics (480 Marks), Physics, and Chemistry (480 Marks). Each subject comprises of 120 questions. Coming to the marking scheme, each question carries FOUR marks, and ONE mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Total – 240 Questions – 960 Marks
- Physics and Chemistry – 120 Questions – 480 Marks
- Mathematics – 120 Questions – 480 Marks
KEAM 2017 Statistics
For Paper 1
- Total Number of Applicants – 1,12,129
- Total Number of candidates appeared for Paper 1 – 1,00,350
- Percentage of attendence for Paper 1 – 89.5%
For Paper 2
- Total Number of Applicants – 1,06,264
- Total Number of candidates appeared for Paper 1 – 90,645
- Percentage of attendence for Paper 2 – 85.3%
CEE Kerala 2017 Key – KEAM 2017 Answer Key
The Authority of Commissioner of Entrance Examination released the KEAM Answer Key 2017 on its authorized website www.cee-kerala.org. Hence the Applicants can check the Kerala CEE Answer Key to analyze the performance. With the help of the answer key, the participants can get an idea of the score before getting the KEAM Exam Results 2017. If the participants have any queries regarding KEAM 2017 Key, then can send their objections to the officials along with required documents.
Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam Cutoff 2017
Applicants crack the admission as per the Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam Score. Officials will prepare the cutoff marks by considering various factors like Number of Candidates appeared, Seat Availability, The Difficulty level of the exam, etc. Authority will prepare KEAM Merit list 2017 based on the Kerala CEE Cutoff Marks. Category wise Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Cut off Marks are given below.
- General – 50 %
- SEBC/ST/SC – 40 %
KEAM 2017 Qualifying marks
For Engineering Courses:
To qualify the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination, the participants have to score the minimum of 10 marks each in Paper I and Paper II.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
To qualify and get the name in the CEE Kerala Rank list for Medical & Allied Courses, the contestants should secure a minimum of 20 marks in the NEET UG 2017.
Qualifying standards for admissions to Architecture Course:
The candidates who obtained the minimum qualifying marks as per the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) are eligible for admissions into B.Arch Course.
Applicants can Check KEAM 2017 Answer Key before the announcement of the Result of KEAM 2017.
Normalization process for KEAM 2017 Result / Marks – How it works?
Previous Year Statistics of KEAM (CEE Kerala)
|B.Tech||No. of Colleges||Total No.of Seats||No.of CEE Allotted Seats|
|Government/Aided Engineering colleges||12||4733||4402|
|Engineering colleges under Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University||2||119||99|
|Government controlled engineering colleges||24||7155||6125|
|Private self-financing engineering colleges||119||44400||22200|
KEAM 2017 Result Analysis – KEAM Medical Result 2017
|Number of Candidates Appeared||1,02,649||56,255||46,394|
|Number of Qualified Candidates||78,169||41,434||36,735|
|Number of Candidates included in the KEAM Engineering Rank List||55,914||31,187||24,727|
Tie Breaking Method for Kerala CEE Result 2017 @cee-kerala.org
If the two or more participants got the same score, then the authority will follow the Tie Breaking Principle.
- First, they consider the score of Mathematics.
- If the tie exists then they consider the marks of the subjects Physics, Chemistry.
- If the tie still exists, they consider the marks of Mathematics in 10+2 Examination.
- At the final stage, the age of the contestant will be considered.
KEAM 2017 Score
The score of KEAM Kerala 2017 for Engineering Entrance Exam will be announced for the following subjects.
- Physics and Chemistry (Paper 1).
- Mathematics (Paper 2).
Predict your Rank through KEAM Rank Predictor 2017
The KEAM 2017 Rank Predictor helps the applicants to check their ranks before the declaration of KEAM Result 2017. The Participants can calculate the KEAM 2017 ranks by submitting the probable scores by using this user-friendly tool. And the candidates can also estimate their scores by using the Kerala CEE 2017 Official Answer Key. Therefore interested contestants can find their ranks before the declaration of KEAM 2017 Result.
Also, Check KEAM Counselling 2017 Procedure
KEAM 2017 Rank List – Kerala Engineering Entrance Results Name wise
Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) announce the Kerala CEE Results at the official web portals. Contestants can check the KEAM 2017 Results Online by following the below steps. Also, download the Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam Rank List 2017 which is mandatory at the time Counselling. The KEAM Rank List 2017 contains the details like name of the candidate, score obtained in the test, rank, etc.
Preparation of Kerala CEE Rank List 2017 with Marks
The authority will issue the rank lists separately for all the courses.
- Engineering Courses (UG) – For these courses, the board will prepare the merit list / rank list by considering the KEAM Score 2017 and 12th Class marks in the ratio of 50:50.
- Architecture Courses – On the basis of NATA Score 2017 and performance of class 12th.
- Medical & Allied Courses – Based on the NEET 2017 Score.
- BAMS Course – On the basis of NEET UG Score 2017.
How to Check Online KEAM Results 2017 – 2018?
- Visit the official website, i.e., www.cee-kerala.org
- Find the link “Kerala engineering entrance exam 2017 results” and Click on it.
- Enter your Roll Number and other fields (if required)
- Click on Submit Button.
- KEAM 2017 Result with Mark sheet will appear on the Screen.
- Finally, take a printout of it for future use.
(Kerala CEE) KEAM Results & Rank List 2017 – KEAM 2017 Results Official Link
Note: (Kerala CEE) KEAM Results 2017 are not released yet. Therefore Visit our website www.entranceexams.io regularly for more updates on KEAM 2017 Result (Medical & Engineering).