KEAM 2018 Counselling Dates to be announced soon by the Kerala CEE Officials. The Keam CEE counselling Process will start from the month of June 2018. The KEAM 2018 Exam Qualified can check more details about KEAM Counselling 2018 in the following sections. You may also find Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Counselling Procedure 2018, Fee, Helpline Centres in the below sections.
KEAM Counselling 2018 @ www.cee-kerala.org
The Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) is responsible for conducting the KEAM Counselling For the year 2018. The Candidates those who qualified the KEAM Exam can register their option for the Counselling Process. This CAP is done through Single Window System(SWS) Only. Through the KEAM Counselling Process, the test taken candidates may get an admission to the different programme & Institutions under the Engineering/Architecture streams across the Kerala State. Like every year, most the students have applied for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam 2018 and got qualified in the Keam Test. All the qualified aspirants might be waiting for the Officials to know the details about the KEAM Counselling Schedule 2018.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala will announce Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Counselling Dates in the fourth week of June 2018. Firstly, Qualified candidates must register for the KEAM Counselling Process 2018 through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). The KEAM Admission process will depend on the candidate’s performance & fill the choices of Colleges and Courses of their preference. KEAM 2018 Allotment is announced by the conducting officials. Finally, applicants must report at the college allotted to them carrying all the required documents.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. KEAM Exam is conducted every year for admissions into Engineering, Medical and Architecture programs in Colleges across Kerala. This exam is called as KEAM or Combined Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE, Kerala). The starting date for KEAM 2018 Registration is 01st February 2018. The officials will conduct KEAM 2018 Exam on April 23 and April 24, 2018. For further details about KEAM Counselling 2018, you may refer below sections. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
CEE Kerala 2018 Counselling Schedule – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala (CEE, Kerala)|
|Name of the Exam||KEAM 2018|
|Starting date of KEAM 2018 Application form||January 2018|
|Last date for submitting KEAM 2018 Online Application||January 2018|
|Last date for offline submission of KEAM Application form 2018 and Other documents||January 2018|
|Release of KEAM 2018 Admit Card||March/April 2018|
|KEAM Exam Date 2018||23rd April & 24 April 2018|
|Declaration of KEAM 2018 Results||May 2018|
|Announcement of KEAM Rank list 2018||June 2018|
|Commencement of KEAM 2018 Counselling (Tentative)||June 2018|
CEE Counselling Process 2018
Candidates who are eligible for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2018 Counselling Process will go through below steps of KEAM Counselling Process 2018.
- Online Registration for CEE Counselling 2018
- Choice Filling
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting to the Allotted Institute
Certificates Required for KEAM 2018 Counselling Process
- KEAM Hall Ticket 2018
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC Marks memo)
- Intermediate or equivalent Mark list and Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Fee Receipt.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended School or College.
- Category or Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Migration Certificate.
- KEAM 2018 Score Card / Rank Card.
- Character or Conduct Certificate from the last attended Institute.
- Certificate of Eligibility by the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed HSC from other states.
- Allotment Memo issued by Commissioner for Entrance Exams (CEE).
- Photocopies of all the documents.
It is very important for each and every candidate to attend for CEE 2018 Counselling carrying all the documents which are required in the KEAM Counselling Process 2018. You can check the complete list of documents that an applicant must carry while attending for KEAM Counselling 2018.
KEAM 2018 Counselling Procedure
Aspirants will undergo the following steps of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2018 Counselling.
- After qualifying the KEAM 2018 Exam, Candidates must register for the CEE 2018 Counselling Procedure. The Commissioner for Entrance Exams conducts CEE Counselling 2018 through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- Through CAP, candidates have the opportunity to fill the options for Colleges and Courses of their choice as per their preferences.
- KEAM 2018 Seat Allotment is strictly based on the options filled by the candidate, rank secured and reservations of the candidate.
- Candidates must select the options of that Course/Institution in which they are interested in joining.
- Candidates must report to the allotted Institution within given time frame.
Keam 2018 Counselling Schedule Pdf – Download Pdf
You may visit our website regularly for more updates on KEAM 2018 Counselling.
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org