KEAM 2020 Counselling Dates to be announced soon by the Kerala CEE Officials. The Keam CEE counselling Process will start from the month of June 2020. The KEAM 2020 Exam Qualified can check more details about KEAM Counselling 2020 in the following sections. You may also find Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Counselling Procedure 2020, Fee, Helpline Centres in the below sections.
KEAM Counselling 2020 @ www.cee-kerala.org
The Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) is responsible for conducting the KEAM Counselling For the year 2020. The Candidates those who qualified the KEAM Exam can register their option for the Counselling Process. This CAP is done through Single Window System(SWS) Only. Through the KEAM Counselling Process, the test taken candidates may get an admission to the different programme & Institutions under the Engineering/Architecture streams across the Kerala State. Like every year, most the students have applied for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam 2020 and got qualified in the Keam Test. All the qualified aspirants might be waiting for the Officials to know the details about the KEAM Counselling Schedule 2020.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala will announce Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Counselling Dates in the fourth week of June 2020. Firstly, Qualified candidates must register for the KEAM Counselling Process 2020 through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). The KEAM Admission process will depend on the candidate’s performance & fill the choices of Colleges and Courses of their preference. KEAM 2020 Allotment is announced by the conducting officials. Finally, applicants must report at the college allotted to them carrying all the required documents.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. KEAM Exam is conducted every year for admissions into Engineering, Medical and Architecture programs in Colleges across Kerala. This exam is called as KEAM or Combined Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE, Kerala). The starting date for KEAM 2020 Registration is 01st February 2020. The officials will conduct KEAM 2020 Exam on April 23 and April 24, 2020. For further details about KEAM Counselling 2020, you may refer below sections. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
CEE Kerala 2020 Counselling Schedule – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala (CEE, Kerala)|
|Name of the Exam||KEAM 2020|
|Starting date of KEAM 2020 Application form||January 2020|
|Last date for submitting KEAM 2020 Online Application||January 2020|
|Last date for offline submission of KEAM Application form 2020 and Other documents||January 2020|
|Release of KEAM 2020 Admit Card||March/April 2020|
|KEAM Exam Date 2020||23rd April & 24 April 2020|
|Declaration of KEAM 2020 Results||May 2020|
|Announcement of KEAM Rank list 2020||June 2020|
|Commencement of KEAM 2020 Counselling (Tentative)||June 2020|
CEE Counselling Process 2020
Candidates who are eligible for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2020 Counselling Process will go through below steps of KEAM Counselling Process 2020.
- Online Registration for CEE Counselling 2020
- Choice Filling
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting to the Allotted Institute
Certificates Required for KEAM 2020 Counselling Process
- KEAM Hall Ticket 2020
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC Marks memo)
- Intermediate or equivalent Mark list and Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Fee Receipt.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the last attended School or College.
- Category or Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Migration Certificate.
- KEAM 2020 Score Card / Rank Card.
- Character or Conduct Certificate from the last attended Institute.
- Certificate of Eligibility by the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed HSC from other states.
- Allotment Memo issued by Commissioner for Entrance Exams (CEE).
- Photocopies of all the documents.
It is very important for each and every candidate to attend for CEE 2020 Counselling carrying all the documents which are required in the KEAM Counselling Process 2020. You can check the complete list of documents that an applicant must carry while attending for KEAM Counselling 2020.
KEAM 2020 Counselling Procedure
Aspirants will undergo the following steps of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2020 Counselling.
- After qualifying the KEAM 2020 Exam, Candidates must register for the CEE 2020 Counselling Procedure. The Commissioner for Entrance Exams conducts CEE Counselling 2020 through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP).
- Through CAP, candidates have the opportunity to fill the options for Colleges and Courses of their choice as per their preferences.
- KEAM 2020 Seat Allotment is strictly based on the options filled by the candidate, rank secured and reservations of the candidate.
- Candidates must select the options of that Course/Institution in which they are interested in joining.
- Candidates must report to the allotted Institution within given time frame.
Keam 2020 Counselling Schedule Pdf – Download Pdf
You may visit our website regularly for more updates on KEAM 2020 Counselling.
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org