Check KEAM Registration 2021 process. Apply KEAM 2021 KEAM Application Form Link to appear for the Exam. Also, get KEAM 2021 Application Form step by step filling procedure. Aspirants can also check CEE Kerala Application Fee, eligibility etc.
KEAM Registration 2021
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala released the Online Application Form on the Official Site. Candidates who are looking for the Admission in various Engineering colleges in the state of Kerala need to Reister for the KEAM 2021. The Online KEAM Registration Process for Engineering Admission is provided below. Aspirants can check the complete procedure to fill the Form. Therefore exam conducting authority is inviting the online Applications from the Eligible candidates. So candidates need to Submit the KEAM Application Form through online.
Every candidate must check the eligibility before applying for the Kerala CEE Examination. Aspirants should pay the KEAM Online Application Form Fee while filling it. After completion of filling the Form, candidates need to Submit The Form Successful. Those who Submitted the Application successfully are only eligible to participate in the examination. So check the Application Dates provided on this Page. Hence check the complete information regarding the KEAM 2021 like Application Fee, Eligibility, KEAM 2021 Application Form filling Procedure. Aspirants can also get the complete details from the Official Site www.cee-kerala.org.
KEAM Online Application Form 2021
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Entrance Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture and Medical Exam|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Commencement of KEAM 2021 Application||February 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form through online||1st week of March 2021|
|Last Date to submit the printout of the application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Release date||April 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Dates||
|Announcement of Result||May 2021|
|Release of Rank List||June 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Counselling begins from||June 2021|
About CEE Kerala Entrance Examination
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala Organizes KEAM Exam. It is a State Level examination conducted to provide admissions into various engineering courses. Through the Kerala CEE examination, candidates can get the admission in various colleges in the State of Kerala. So to attend the Examination, candidates need to apply for the KEAM 2021. Therefore check the KEAM Registration Process 2021 and fill the KEAM Application Form by checking the step by step procedure mentioned below.
Also, Check KEAM 2021 Syllabus.
KEAM 2021 Registration Fee
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For ST Category candidates||No Registration Fee|
Aspirants should pay the Application Fee through online mode, i.e., by using Payment gateways (Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net banking). Applicants can also pay the fee through offline, i.e., by using Bank e-challan.
How to apply KEAM Application Form?
- Candidate Registration
- Upload Images
- Fill Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Print Application
- Send the Printout of the Application Form
List of Documents Required to fill KEAM Registration Form
- Course Certificate in Original/ Self Attested copy of Mark list.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Original Community/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in a case of the communal reservation).
- The Original Income Certificate.
- Original demand draft.
Also, Go through the KEAM Previous Question Papers.
Steps to fill KEAM 2021 Application Form
Step 1: KEAM 2021 Registration
1. Visit Official Site – www.cee-kerala.org
- Visit the Official Site or direct link attached below.
- Click on the KEAM Application Form.
- Now click on the “Candidate Registration” (as a new user).
- Read all the instructions carefully displayed there and Proceed to Registration.
2. Fill KEAM Registration Form
- Enter all the details of Applicant like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
- Now choose your Password.
- Retype your Password, Security Question and type the code (given in the box).
- Now Click on the “Register” button.
3. Confirm Details
- After clicking on the Register button, A new window will be opened which asks to confirm the Registration details.
- Now check all the entered details.
- If you made any mistakes, then click on “Edit” button and correct the details.
- If your entered details are correct, then click on the “Confirm” button.
4. Application Number
- After clicking on the Confirm button, a new window will open which shows the application number.
- Note down the Application Number and password for further login.
- Through this KEAM Candidate Login, candidates can re-login to their account.
Step 2: Upload Images
1. Prepare Scanned Images
Aspirants are advised to prepare the scanned images of photograph, Signature and Left-hand thumb impression should have the following Specifications.
- The Scanned Image of passport size photograph should be colored with white light background.
- Caps and dark glasses are not permitted in the photograph.
- The Photograph should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Dimensions of a photo should be 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height.
- The Signature and thumb impression scanned images should meet the dimensions of 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- And the scanned images should not more exceed the 30 kb.
2. Upload Scanned Image
- Now click on the choose file option and upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After uploading each image, tick the checkbox.
Step 3: Fill KEAM Online Application Form
Aspirants are required to fill the details in the Application Form
- Examination Details: Candidates have to choose the Course name which is going to apply to Engineering, Medical, Architecture & Allied candidates. And also can choose the Exam center.
- Personal Details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth (Attach Self Attested Copy of Proof)
- Nativity (Attach Certificate of Proof).
- State of Permanent Residence
- Aadhaar UID
- Name of the Applicant’s Father, Mother, Name of Guardian, Relationship with Guardian
- Permanent Address and Pin Code.
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Communal Reservation
- Details of Income Certificate (for Fee Concession)
- Special Reservation
Also, Check KEAM 2021 Exam Results.
Verify the Entered Details
- After filling the online Application Form, click on the “Save and Preview” button.
- If you find any mistakes in the Application Form, then the preview will not display.
- If there is any mistake, then correct them and then go for “Save and Preview”.
Final Submission of KEAM 2021 Application Form
- After entering all the details and found correct details in the Application Form then tick on the “I Agree” box after regarding the declaration statements.
- Now click on the “Final Submission” button to submit the online application form.
- While filling the KEAM 2021 Online application form, candidates must fill the details correctly because no changes will be allowed in the form after the final submission.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Click on the “Payment of Application Fee” button.
- Select the Payment mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online, i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking. And also can pay the fee through offline, i.e., Bank e-challan.
Step 5: Print KEAM Application Form
- After Fee Payment, aspirants are required to take the printout of the Submitted Online Application Form.
- Now click on the button “Print your Application.”
- Take a Printout of the Application for further use.
- And don’t forget the logout button after taking the Printout.
Step 6: Send the Printout of the Application Form
- After completion of filling Procedure, aspirants are required to send the KEAM Application Form to the Address given below.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
Also, Check KEAM 2021 Counselling Process.
Hence check the KEAM Registration Process and then apply for Kerala CEE 2021. Aspirants can check the complete details of KEAM like Application Filling Procedure, Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. Therefore to know more details, visit entranceexams site regularly.