Download KEAM Syllabus 2018 Pdf. Check Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical 2018-19 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get the Complete Syllabus of KEAM 2018 Entrance Exam for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. And also find the KEAM Engineering Syllabus, Study Material, preparation tips.
|KEAM Engineering Entrance Exam Dates are 23, 24 April 2018|
KEAM Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download
Candidates who are preparing for Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical entrance exam need to check out the KEAM Syllabus 2018. Therefore Prepare for the Examination according to the Exam Syllabus of KEAM 2018. Applicants who have applied for the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination will be Searching for the Syllabus to make better Preparation. Therefore check the KEAM Engineering Entrance Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Also, Check here KEAM Notification 2018
In this Article, We also provided the KEAM Exam Pattern 2018 to know the Structure of the Exam Question Paper. Hence check the KEAM 2018 Syllabus for Engineering and start your Exam Preparation immediately.
Also, download Kerala CEE Admit Card 2018.
On this Page, Applicants can find the complete Syllabus of KEAM 2018. Students who are going to take part in the Examination has to check the Syllabus & Exam pattern. The KEAM Syllabus will help you to make Preparation easy and helps to crack the Examination. To make your preparation perfect, we have also given the topic wise detailed Kerala Engineering Entrance Syllabus 2018 and also Last 10 Years KEAM Previous Question Papers Pdf. So go through the below Sections and check the Complete information regarding the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Examination 2018.
Also, check the KEAM 2018 Answer key for all Sets.
KEAM Engineering 2018 Syllabus Pdf
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Entrance Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture and Medical Exam|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Commencement of KEAM 2018 Application||February 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form through online||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date to submit the printout of the application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Release date||April 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Exam Dates||
|Announcement of Result||May 2018|
|Release of Rank List||June 2018|
|KEAM 2018 Counselling begins from||June 2018|
Also, Check KEAM 2018 Results.
Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus Pdf
The Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is a state Level Examination conducted for the Eligible candidates in the State of Kerala. Students who completed their Intermediate are Eligible for this examination. Students who are looking for the admissions into Engineering Course in the Kerala State have applied for this Entrance Exam through KEAM 2018 Application Form online. Now those applicants are looking for the KEAM Syllabus 2018. Therefore check the given Exam Syllabus and make better preparation plan.
The Exam Conducting Authority will Officially release KEAM Syllabus 2018. The Officials have announced that KEAM Entrance Exam is going to held on 23rd April 2018 (Paper 1) and 24th April 2018 (Paper 2). Here, Aspirants can get the detail information regarding KEAM 2018 Syllabus.
KEAM Syllabus Pdf | KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Names||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions with single correct response out of five options||Paper 1||Physics||72||288||150 min|
|3.||Paper 2||Mathematics||120||480||150 min|
|Total||240 Q||960 marks|
The relative weightage of Kerala Engineering Entrance Test 2018 is in the ratio of 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. For Engineering Stream, two papers will be conducted, i.e., Paper 1 for Physics & Chemistry and Paper II for Mathematics.
CEE Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 Marking Scheme
- Maximum Marks – 960 Marks.
- For each Correct Answer – 4 Marks.
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer – 1 Mark.
- Questions not attempted – Nil.
- Total Time for Exam (in minutes) – 300 minutes (Paper I -150 minutes and Paper II 150 minutes)
Also, get complete details of KEAM Engineering 2018 Entrance Exam Counselling Dates.
Download KEAM Engineering 2018 Syllabus
The KEAM Syllabus 2018 Pdf will comprise of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations. The Exam syllabus of KEAM consists of the subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. The complete and detailed syllabus of KEAM 2018 is mentioned below.
KEAM Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
KEAM Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Introduction and Measurement
- Laws of motion
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two & three dimensions
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Work, energy, and power
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body rotation
Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- Basic concepts and atomic structure
- States of matter
- Bonding and molecular structure
- P-block elements
- S-block elements and principles of metallurgy
- Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen
- Chemical equilibrium
- D-block and f-block elements
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Surface chemistry
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Chemical kinetics
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Coordination compounds and organometallics
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Current electricity
- Basic principles, purification, and characterization of organic compounds
- Organic reaction mechanism
- Environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Dual nature of matter and radiations
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Atomic nucleus
- Electromagnetic waves
- Principles related to practical chemistry.
Check the Provided KEAM Syllabus 2018 along with the Exam Pattern. And also find the Previous Year Question Papers for practice. Visit our Site, For Furthermore details like Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Answer Key, KEAM 2018 Results, Rank Card and Counselling Dates. We will update the complete information of KEAM 2018 Examination on our Site entrance exams. You can also get the Detailed topics of the Exam and Complete details from the Official Website given below.
Also, Go to KEAM Official Site.