- 1 KHC Judicial Services Examination Key 2021 | Kerala High Court Prelims Answer Key
- 1.1 Kerala High Court Answer Key 2021 @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
- 1.2 High Court of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key for Prelims & Mains
- 1.3 Kerala HC Judicial Service Exam Answer Key 2021 | KHC Prelims Solutions
- 1.4 Download KHC Munsiff Magistrate Answer Sheet 2021
- 1.5 Kerala High Court JSE Cutoff Marks 2021
- 1.6 Calculating Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key 2021
Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key 2021 will be released soon. The aspirants who wrote Judicial Service Exam can download Answer Key of Kerala High Court Examination. You can find all the details regarding Kerala Judicial Services Question Paper with Answers.
KHC Judicial Services Examination Key 2021 | Kerala High Court Prelims Answer Key
Check your answer from Kerala Answer Key 2017. For every set of question paper, the Kerala High Court Judicial Service Set-Wise Key shows correct answers. The question paper can be from any of the four sets (Set-A, Set-B, Set-C, Set-D). You can know the number of marks you can get by checking the solutions in the official hckrecruitment.nic.in KHC Answer key. Hence, download Kerala Judicial Service Exam Solution Key by following the steps given on this page.
If you have any doubts regarding Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Recruitment Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Recruitment, click here. Also, check Employment News Paper for job notifications.
Kerala High Court Answer Key 2021 @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
|HC of Kerala Judicial Service Exam Key Sheet 2021-22|
|Name of the board||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Post||Munsiff Magistrate|
|Exam Name||Kerala Judicial Service Exam|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
High Court of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key for Prelims & Mains
The aspirants need to qualify for prelims, mains and viva-voce to get the job. Hence, the candidate needs to prepare a lot to crack these levels. For that reason, download Kerala High Court Judicial Service Exam Key 2021 to verify your answers. Analyse your performance in the exam, so that you can get ready for next rounds.
Click on Sarkari Results, to confirm your score.
Kerala HC Judicial Service Exam Answer Key 2021 | KHC Prelims Solutions
Usually, after conducting the exam, the officials release the Solved Question Paper of Kerala High Court Judicial Sevice Exam 2021 on their website. If the aspirants find any mistakes in Kerala HC Munsiff Magistrate solution Key, then they can raise objections. After resolving the exceptions, Kerala High Court announces error-free final Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key 2021.
Download KHC Munsiff Magistrate Answer Sheet 2021
- First, go to the official website, i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- On the Home page, click on ‘Answer Key’ tab.
- Then, select the appropriate post (Munsiff Magistrate) and select the Answer Key.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Click on ‘Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2021(preliminary)’ for High Court of Kerala Munsiff Magistrate preliminary solution key.
- In the same way, click on ‘Kerala Judicial Service main (written) Examination 2021’ for KHC Munsiff Magistrate Mains Exam Key 2021.
- Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key PDF file downloads on to your computer.
- Compare your answers with officially released answers and calculate your score.
Kerala High Court JSE Cutoff Marks 2021
KHC Cut Off Marks are the least marks that a candidate should secure to get qualified for an exam. After downloading Kerala High Court Mains Answer Key, verify whether the answer in your response sheet match with the officially announced Answer Sheet or not. By doing this, you can estimate your score. In the final analysis, check total score meets the cut-off criteria, if it is equal or more than the cutoff marks, then you are a qualified candidate.
Click here, to know cut off marks.
Calculating Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Answer Key 2021
To calculate your score from High Court of Kerala Judicial Services Answer Key: first, find out the total incorrect and correct answers from your response sheet. In Prelims, for every right answer, 2 marks are added. Whereas, for every wrong answer 1 mark is deducted. Thus, calculate your score as follows:
Total Marks = 2 x total no. of correct answers – total no. of incorrect answers x 1
If the total marks are same as prescribed cut-off marks, then you are qualified.
Visit the official website, www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Bookmark our website Entranceexams to get latest updates on all Entrance Exams, government jobs.