- 1 KPCL Operative (Driver) Recruitment 2021 – 108 posts
- 1.1 Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Power Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 KPCL Recruitment 2021 – Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Chemist Jobs
- 1.4 karnatakapower.com AE JE Recruitment Notificatication 2021
- 1.5 KPCL Vacancy details 2021
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Assistant Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
- 1.7 Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment – Other Details
KPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification released by the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Candidates searching for the Govt Jobs in Karnataka may apply for the KPCL Driver Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for 486 KPCL Operative Driver, Asst Operative Driver Jobs @ karnatakapower.com. The online application will be available from 21st September 2021. Here on this page, we have also updated the KPCL Upcoming Jobs 2021-22. Hence read the complete article, to know the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale details, etc. in the following sections.
KPCL Operative (Driver) Recruitment 2021 – 108 posts
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd has recently come up with a new notification on 8th September 2021. KPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification was announced with Advt. no. A1P1C (W-3)/HK and A1P1C (W-3)/NHK for filling the vacancies of 108 Operative (Driver) and Assistant Operative (Driver) posts. So, to fill these vacant positions in its Power Projects/ Stations, the officials will conduct a practical test and language test. Aspirants who have done SSLC from a recognized board are only eligible for this Latest Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2021. Hence the candidates who wish to work in their native state must utilize this opportunity without any hesitation. Further details about this KPCL Driver Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in detail below.
Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Operative (Driver) and Asst. Operative (Driver)|
|No. of posts||108 posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2021||21st September 2021|
|Last date to apply online||21st October 2021|
|Closing date for fee payment||24th October 2021|
|Practical test Date||December 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Power Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for KPCL 108 Operative (Driver) Jobs
Aspirants must have passed SSLC from a recognized board with License of LMV. Moreover, applicants must have 2 years experience of Driving Light Vehicles in public or private companies/ Firms.
Age limit for www.karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for KPCL Driver Recruitment 2021 must be between 18 years to 35 years as on the last date of application form. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved candidates as per the rules of the organization.
How to Apply for 108 KPCL Operative Driver posts?
Interested candidates can fill the online application of KPCL Recruitment 2021 through the official website, i.e., www.karnatakapower.com. One can also apply online for 108 Karnataka Power Corporation Jobs 2021 by following the below link. To know the step wise application process, click here.
KPCL Recruitment 2021 – Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Chemist Jobs
Are you searching for the Karnataka Govt Jobs? Then here is an excellent news for you. The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited had published a recruitment notification for the year 2021. The Board officials are inviting the applications to fill 486 AE, JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor vacancies. Job seekers hurry up as the Application Process had already started from 19th July 2021. Aspirants refer the official notification and apply for the KPCL Assistant Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021. As per the advertisement, the only mode to apply for the AE JE Jobs is Online.
Know the eligibility criteria details before applying for the 486 KPCL Jobs 2021. The Karnataka Power Corporation officials has released two separate notification for Hyderabad-Karnataka and Non-Hydeberab Karnataka regions. The KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2021 is exclusively for RTPS/BTPS/YTPS and Hydel & other projects. Applications are invited from local and non-local cadre candidates before the last date 18th August 2021.
karnatakapower.com AE JE Recruitment Notificatication 2021
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||AE, JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor|
|No of vacancies||486 posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Starting Date||19th July 2021|
|last date to submit the application||18th August 2021|
|Closing date for remitting Application Fee||22nd August 2021 (upto 5: PM)|
KPCL Vacancy details 2021
Total posts: 486
(Hyderabad Karnataka) HK Region- RTPS/BTPS/YTPS Project: 348 Posts.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation)||142|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||165|
NHK (Non – Hyderabad Karnataka) Region- Hydel & other projects: 138 Posts
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||131|
[Check KPCL Syllabus]
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Assistant Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
We are providing the Educational qualification and age limit details under the eligibility criteria. Candidates check these details and apply for the KPCL Recruitment 2021.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation): Candidates must have a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University to apply for KPCL 486 vacancies.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical): Applicants should possess three years Diploma in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Chemist: A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Chemical Supervisor: Contenders need to complete Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
KPCL AE JE Recruitment Age Limit:
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 40 years.
- General Merit: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 35 years.
- Other Backward Classes: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 38 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 45 years.
Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment – Other Details
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the following towers.
- Written Examination
- Karnataka Language Test
- Verification of Documents
Pay Salary for KPCL Recruitment:
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs.19055 to Rs.43995.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14395 to Rs.40785.
- For Chemist: Rs.16355 to Rs.41855.
- Chemical Supervisor: Rs.14395 to Rs.40785.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs.250/-.
- For Nominal fees of Rs.50/- for Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability
Important Dates for KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2021
|Advertisement Release Date||17th July 2021|
|Online Application Starting Date||18th August 2021|
|Closing date for application submission||22nd August 2021 (upto 5: PM)|
|Closing date for remitting Application Fee||October|
How to Apply Online for KPCL Recruitment 2021? karnatakapower.com
- At First, all the candidates should log on to the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd official website which is karnatakapower.com.
- On the home page click on the Recruitment link.
- Then click on the relevant KPCL Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Read the Official advertisement completely and carefully.
- If eligible click On the Apply Online Link of Karnataka Power Corporation Jobs.
- Fill the details like name, age, address and other data in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph of the candidate.
- Make the application fee payment according to the category.
- Before going to submit the application form, please check the details you entered is correct or not.
- Finally, take the printout of the KPCL Application Form for future use.
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
If you have any doubts regarding the topics leave a comment in the below comment box. Stay tuned to www.entranceexams.io for the latest updates of KPCL AE JE Notification, exam dates, syllabus and previous papers, KPCL Upcoming Jobs, etc.