KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification released by the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited. Candidates searching for the Govt jobs apply for the KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online for 486 KPCL Assistant Engineer, Jr. Engineer Jobs @ karnatakapower.com. The online application started from 19th July 2017. Read the complete article, to know the educational qualification, age limit, pay salary details in the following sections.
KPCL Recruitment 2017 – Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Chemist Jobs
Are you searching for the Karnataka Govt Jobs? Then here is an excellent news for you. The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited had published a recruitment notification for the year 2017. The Board officials are inviting the applications to fill 486 AE, JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor vacancies. Job seekers hurry up as the Application Process had already started from 19th July 2017. Aspirants refer the official notification and apply for the KPCL Assistant Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. As per the advertisement, the only mode to apply for the AE JE Jobs is Online.
Know the eligibility criteria details before applying for the 486 KPCL Jobs 2017. The Karnataka Power Corporation officials has released two separate notification for Hyderabad-Karnataka and Non-Hydeberab Karnataka regions. The KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017 is exclusively for RTPS/BTPS/YTPS and Hydel & other projects. Applications are invited from local and non-local cadre candidates before the last date 18th August 2017.
karnatakapower.com AE JE Recruitment Notificatication 2017
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||AE, JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor|
|No of vacancies||486 posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Starting Date||19th July 2017|
|last date to submit the application||18th August 2017|
|Closing date for remitting Application Fee||22nd August 2017 (upto 5: PM)|
KPCL Vacancy details 2017
Total posts: 486
(Hyderabad Karnataka) HK Region- RTPS/BTPS/YTPS Project: 348 Posts.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation)||142|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||165|
NHK (Non – Hyderabad Karnataka) Region- Hydel & other projects: 138 Posts
|Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical)||131|
[Check KPCL Syllabus]
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Assistant Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
We are providing the Educational qualification and age limit details under the eligibility criteria. Candidates check these details and apply for the KPCL Recruitment 2017.
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation): Candidates must have a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical/Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University to apply for KPCL 486 vacancies.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrica/Mechanical): Applicants should possess three years Diploma in Civil/Electrica/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Chemist: A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Chemical Supervisor: Contenders need to complete Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
KPCL AE JE Recruitment Age Limit:
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 40 years.
- General Merit: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 35 years.
- Other Backward Classes: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 38 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: Minimum age 18 – Maximum 45 years.
Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment – Other Details
Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the following towers.
- Written Examination
- Karnataka Language Test
- Verification of Documents
Pay Salary for KPCL Recruitment:
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs.19055 to Rs.43995.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14395 to Rs.40785.
- For Chemist: Rs.16355 to Rs.41855.
- Chemical Supervisor: Rs.14395 to Rs.40785.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs.250/-.
- For Nominal fees of Rs.50/- for Ex-serviceman, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability
|Advertisement Release Date||17th July 2017|
|Online Application Starting Date||18th August 2017|
|Closing date for application submission||22nd August 2017 (upto 5: PM)|
|Closing date for remitting Application Fee||October|
How to Apply Online KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2017? karnatakapower.com
- At First, all the candidates log on to the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd official website which is karnatakapower.com.
- On the home page click on the Recruitment link.
- Then click on the KPCL Assistant Engineer Jr Engineer Chemist Recruitment 2017.
- Read the Official advertisement completely and carefully.
- If eligible click On the Apply Online Link of Karnataka AE JE Jobs.
- Fill the details like name, age, address and other data in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph of the candidate.
- Make the application fee payment according to the category.
- Before going to submit the application form, please check the details you entered is correct or not.
- Finally, take the printout of the TRB TN Registration Form for future use.
Official Website: karnatakapower.com
If you have any doubts regarding the topics leave a comment in the below comment box. Stay tuned to www.entranceexams.io for the latest updates of KPCL AE JE Notification, exam dates, syllabus and previous papers.