- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Karnataka PSC Jobs 2021
- 1.2 List of services in Karnataka Public Service Commission
- 1.3 KPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 kpsc.kar.nic.in – Karnataka Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- 1.5 Karnataka PSC Recruitment for Group A, B & C Posts
- 1.6 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Recruitment
- 1.7 KPSC Group C Recruitment 2021
- 1.8 KPSC KAS Notification 2021 – 401 Group A & B Gazetted Probationers Posts
- 1.9 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC Hall Ticket 2021
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification released. Get Karnataka PSC Upcoming Notification. Check Karnataka Public Service Commission Latest News and apply Online before the due date. Check the complete details regarding KPSC Notification 2021 in the below sections.
KPSC Recruitment 2021
Are you a resident of Karnataka State and desired of getting a job in Karnataka Public Service Commission? If so, we have a good news for you. Officials of Karnataka PSC will proclaim the Employment Notifications for various vacancies in the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates who possess the required qualification can apply for any of the vacancies according to their interest.
The Notifications released by KPSC commonly consists of Group A, B, C, Medical Officer, etc. Ourteam will upload the Officials Advertisement whenever it is available on the Official Portal, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. To know other details of KPSC Recruitment 2021 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Charges, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, etc., applicants must have a look at the complete article.
Karnataka PSC Jobs 2021
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Total No. of vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Karnataka State|
List of services in Karnataka Public Service Commission
Group – A
|S No.||Name of the Service||Cadre|
|01||The Karnataka Administrative Service.||K.A.S. Group-‘A’ (Junior Scale)|
|02||The Karnataka Commercial Tax Service||Asst. Commissioners of Commercial Tax|
|03||The Karnataka Treasury Service||Treasury Officer|
|04||The Karnataka Labour Service||Asst. Labour Commissioners|
|05||The Karnataka General Service (Development Branch and Local Government Branch)||Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary, Panchayat Raj|
|06||The Karnataka Police Service||Deputy Superintendents of Police.|
|07||The Karnataka General Service Directorate of Youth Services.||Deputy Directors of Youth Services.|
|08||The Karnataka Reserve Police Service||Asst. Commandants of KSRP|
|09||The Karnataka General Service (Social Welfare Branch)||District Social Welfare Officer|
|10||The Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Service||Deputy Directors of Food and Civil Supplies|
|11||Karnataka Backward Classes and Minorities Services||Commissioner for Backward Classes and Minorities|
Group B Posts List
|S No.||Service Name||Cadre|
|01||The Karnataka Administrative Service||Tahsildar Grade-II|
|02||The Karnataka Commercial Tax Service||Commercial Tax Officer|
|03||The Karnataka Service for Labour Administration||Labour Officer|
|04||The Karnataka Service for Jails Administration.||Assistant Superintendents of Jails|
|05||The Karnataka Co-operative Service||Assistant Registrars of Co-operative Societies|
|06||The Karnataka Excise Service||Deputy Superintendents of Excise|
|07||The Karnataka Employment and Training Service.||Employment Officers|
|08||The Karnataka General Service (Directorate of Youth Services).||Assistant Directors of Youth Services/District Youth Service Officers/ Manager, Ravindra Kalakshetra.|
|09||The Karnataka General Service (Survey Settlement and Land Records branch)||Assistant Director of Land Records and equivalent posts.|
|10||The Karnataka Municipal Administrative Service||Chief Officers Grade-I|
|11||The Karnataka Treasury Service.||Assistant Treasury Officers.|
|12||The Karnataka Marketing Service||Assistant Directors Agriculture Marketing Dept.|
|13||The Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Service (Food Wing)||Assistant Directors of Food and Civil Supplies|
|14||The Karnataka Co-operative Audit Service||Assistant Director|
|15||The Karnataka Tourism Services.||Assistant Director of Tourism|
|16||The Karnataka Government Secretariat Service.||Section Officer|
|17||The Karnataka General Services. (Social Welfare Branch).||Taluk Social Welfare Officer|
KPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021
The authorities of Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently published an Advertisement for filling Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. They will recruit 1430 eligible and dynamic aspirants to fill the vacant posts. Interested applicants must first check their Eligibility regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Nationality. For more details, individuals may kindly refer the KPSC GDMO Notification 2021 which is uploaded in the below sections.
kpsc.kar.nic.in – Karnataka Medical Officer Jobs 2021
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||General Duty Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1430 Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||All over Karnataka|
|Exam Location||Anywhere in Karnataka|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Official Notification Release Date||10th August 2021|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||10th August 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||11th September 2021|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment for Group A, B & C Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 1468 Group A, B & C (Technical & Non-Technical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-12-2021 to 15-01-2021 (Extended Up to 14-03-2017) by 11:45 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Group A Technical||Updated Soon|
|2.||Technical/ Non-Technica Posts of Group B||Notify Soon|
|3.||Group C||To be notified later|
Contenders who wish to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2021 must fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Tech/ B.E., Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized college or University.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 17-12-2021 to 15-01-2021 (Extended Up to 14-03-2017) by 11:45 P.M.
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Firstly, visit the Official website, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now, students must click on Apply Online for Group A Technical/ Non-Technical, Group C Technical Posts.
- Aspirants should upload the necessary documents like Photograph and pay the requisite application fee.
- After submission, take a print out copy of the online application for future use.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates, Rs. 150/- for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates & Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates through online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card (or) Bank Challan.
1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Guard Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 1180 Excise Sub Inspector & Excise Guard (Male & Female) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-02-2021 to 30-03-2021 by 11:45 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Vacancy Details of Karnataka PSC
|S No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Excise Sub Inspector||To be notified later|
|2.||Excise Guard (Female)||Updated Soon|
|3.||Male Excise Guard||Notify Soon|
Individuals need to satisfy the following conditions of Eligibility in order to be eligible to apply for any job.
Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 26 years as on 31st March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable to candidates of reserved category as per Govt Rules.
Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University for Post No. 01 & SLSC or it’s equivalent qualification for Post No. 02 & 03.
Steps to fill KPSC Online Application Form 2021
- Before applying of KPSC Recruitment 2021 in the Online mode, candidates must have Valid E-mail ID and Scanned copies of Photograph and Documents with them.
- After keeping the documents ready, applicants should log on to KPSC Official website, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now, you must click on Apply Online link
- Again click on “Click here to apply online for Excise Sub Inspector and Excise Guards”.
- Aspirants must log in and fill all the details, upload the Photograph and relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and then, submit the Application Form.
- After successful submission, candidates must take a printout of the Application Form for future use.
Karnataka PSC Application Fee Structure
- Aspirants must pay Rs. 300/- if they belong to General/ OBC Category and Rs. 150/- if they belong to Cat – 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, and Rs. 25/- should be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ ST Category.
- Candidates can make the payment through SBI Challan or Online.
KPSC Selection Procedure 2021
Based on candidates’ performance in Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Measurement Test, Written Exam, Medical Exam, and Verification of Documents.
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published a Notification to recruit eligible candidates for recruitment of 571 Group C (Non-Technical) vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online before the due date. Candidates must refer the below sections for details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee & How to Apply.
Karnataka PSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Group C (Non-Technical)|
|S No.||Name of the Sub-post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Level||Updated Soon|
|1.||Accountant||To be notified later|
|2.||Chief Officer Grade||Notify Soon|
|3.||First Grade Revenue Inspector||Updated Soon|
|4.||Accounts Assistant||Notify Soon|
|Non-Graduate Level||To be notified later|
|1.||Junior Accounts||Notify Soon|
|2.||Bill Collector||Updated Soon|
|3.||Library Assistant (Department of Collegiate)||Notify Soon|
|4.||Data Entry Operator||To be notified later|
|5.||Marketing Assistant||Notify Soon|
|6.||Residential School Teachers||Updated Soon|
|7.||Library Assistant (Karnataka Govt. Secretariat Lib.)||To be notified later|
All the applicants of KPSC Recruitment 2021 must mandatorily satisfy certain conditions of Eligibility which is given below.
Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years if they belong to General Category, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category & 40 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or high qualification in respective Trade from any recognized University for Sl No. A & SSLC/ PUC/ Diploma in respective trade from authorized Institute for Karnataka PSC Group C
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and merit.
How to Apply for Group C Posts
Eligible candidates may apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2021 of Group C Posts through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 15-03-2021 to 15-04-2021 by 11:45 hrs.
- Candidates must preserve a Valid E-mail ID, Recent Photograph, and required documents before applying for these vacancies.
- First of all, students must log on to the Official Website, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now, applicants must click on Apply Online link and again click on Apply for Group C Non-Technical Posts link.
- Candidates must log in and fill the basic details and then upload the Photograph and Documents.
- Next, aspirants must pay the required amount of Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Finally, candidates must take a print out of hard copy for further reference.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- if they belong to General Category, Rs. 150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category & Rs. 25/- if they belong to PWD Categories through online with the help of Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking. Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD categories need not pay the Karnataka PSC Application Fee. Aspirants must visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding KPSC Recruitment 2021.
KPSC KAS Notification 2021 – 401 Group A & B Gazetted Probationers Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for filling the vacancies of 401 KPSC Group A & B Gazetted Probationer posts. Every year, the board conducts this exam for recruiting the skilled and passionate candidates in and around Karnataka. For this year, the board is going to recruit 401 Group A & B gazetted probationers in various departments. The online application for this KPSC Probationer Preliminary Exam will be available from 12th May 2021 to 12th June 2021. Hence, the candidates who wish to work in Karnataka Government can apply for these Karnataka PSC KAS Jobs before the last date.
Karnataka PSC GP Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Exam||Gazetted Probationers Preliminary Exam 2021|
|Post name||Group A & B Gazetted Probationers|
|Number of vacancies||401 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill KPSC KAS Online Application form||12th May 2021|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||12th June 2021|
|Selection Process of KPSC Gazetted Probationers exam||
Eligibility Criteria of KPSC Gazetted Probationer Jobs
The age limit of the candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years if they belong to General Category, 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category; 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category I candidates.
A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized Institute or University is required to apply for KPSC GP Recruitment 2021.
All the eligible candidates must register themselves from the official website, i.e., www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Fill the correct details in the relevant fields and upload the scanned copies of required documents in the given format. Make fee payment in online mode or through challan at the post office as per your category. For more details such as KPSC KAS Online Application, Syllabus, previous papers, etc. of this KPSC Recruitment 2021, click the below link.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC Hall Ticket 2021
As there are various posts in Karnataka Public Service Commission, all the candidates have applied for the post of their choice according to their Educational Qualification. For all the posts, Written Test is the common round. Candidates who qualify in the Written Exam will be able to take part in the further stages of KPSC Selection Process. In order to appear for the Written Test, contenders should most importantly carry KPSC Admit Card 2021 to the Test Venue.
Officials of Karnataka PSC will upload the KPSC 2021 Hall Ticket on the Official Portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in few days before the Exam. Some details will be printed on the Admit Card of Karnataka Public Service Commission. They are
- Name of the Aspirant
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Applicant’s Mother Name
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Date of Birth or Password
- Date, Time, and Place of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- Important Documents that an applicant need to carry
- Photograph and Signature of the contender (same as that uploaded at the time of Registration)
- Important Instructions that an individual should follow
Important Documents to Carry
Applicants should take any of the documents mentioned below along with the Photocopy of the same to the Test Center. They are
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any Other Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer along with the Photograph or any Other supportive documents given in the NCERT Admit Card other than those given above.
How to Download Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2021?
Most of the contenders do not know the process to download Karnataka PSC Call Letter 2021. For the sake of all such candidates, our team has provided detailed steps that an individual need to follow carefully so as to download KPSC Recruitment 2021 Hall Ticket.
- First of all, individuals must log on to Karnataka Public Service Commission Official website, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. or click on the link given below.
- On the Home Page of the Official Portal of KPSC Recruitment 2021, contenders should go to the Announcements Section and click on Vacancies tab.
- There, contenders will find the direct link to download Karnataka PSC Hall Ticket 2021 on which they need to click.
- Participants must enter the details such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Applicants need to hit the Submit button.
- Now, the KPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Individuals need to download KPSC 2021 Call Letter and take a print out of it for further correspondence.
Download Karnataka PSC 2021 Call Letter
All the participants must visit our website www.entranceexams.io on a regular basis for further updates about KPSC Recruitment 2021.