- 1 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017
KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017 Download Link 2017 will be updated soon. Individuals who have successfully applied for KPSC SDA FDA Recruitment 2017 can download KPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2017 from this page. Here, applicants can also check Karnataka PSC Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Exam Date, KPSC Second Division Assistant 2017 Exam Pattern. You can also download Karnataka SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017
|SDA FDA Exam Date 2017 Karnataka|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||First Division Assistant/ Second Division Assistant, Junior & Senior Assistant Posts|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||1058 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Date of release of Official Advertisement||01st September 2017|
|KPSC SDA FDA Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date||01st September 2017|
|Last Date for KPSC SDA FDA Application Form 2017 Submission||07th October 2017|
|Date of issuance of Admit Card||10 to 15 days prior to the Exam|
|KPSC Senior Assistant Exam Date 2017||Will be Updated soon|
Here is a good news for all the participants that the Karnataka Public Service Commission will issue the KPSC Senior Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 very soon on the Official website, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The authorities will release KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017 to the applicants who submit the Application Form and Application Fee on or before the last date.
Karnataka SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017 | www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Hall Ticket 2017
Hello, Contenders!! Hope you all are doing well. We have come up with a good news for all the applicants of KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017. The Application Process has started recently. As of now, numerous job aspirants have successfully applied for the Vacant Posts. Officials of Karnataka PSC will conduct the Written Exam through Offline mode across various Examination Centers in Karnataka State. Generally, the authorities will issue KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2017 10 to 15 days prior to the Exam Date. So, when the KPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 is released, our team will update about the same in this article. Therefore, we advise each and every aspirant to stay focused on our website for complete details about Karnataka Senior Assistant Call Letter 2017.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
kpsc.kar.nic.in – KPSC SDA & FDA Exam Hall Ticket 2017 Download Link
As the KPSC SDA FDA Admit Card 2017 is a very important document to carry for Karnataka First/ Second Division Assistant Exam 2017. Candidates will not be allowed to the Examination Hall if they fail to carry KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017. Before downloading the Call Letter, applicants must check the available details on the Admit Card whether they are correct or not. If any mistake is found, participants need to take to the notice of the concerned authorities. Contestants should also carry the Original and Attested copies of ID Proofs like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card.
Details printed on the KPSC FDA Exam Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Name of the Exam
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Detailed Address of the Exam Center
- Time and Slot of the Exam
- Important Instructions for the Exam
- Signature of the Participant and the Exam Invigilator
- Important Documents to Carry
KPSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
In this article, we have provided the KPSC SDA FDA Exam Pattern 2o17 for Prelims and Mains Exam. By having a look at the Test Pattern, candidates can prepare for the Exam with a proper strategy which helps them to secure good marks in the Exam. Contenders can know the Subjects from which questions will be asked, Marks Awarded, Duration of the Exam, etc. By knowing all these details, postulants will come to know which subject to concentrate more. Also, download KPSC SDA FDA Syllabus PDF and Karnataka SDA FDA Previous Papers PDF.
KPSC SDA FDA Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Paper||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Paper 1||Descriptive Type||Compulsory Kannada||150 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||2nd Paper||Objective Type||General English/ General Kannada||100 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|3.||Paper 3||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Total||350 Marks||4 Hours 30 Minutes|
Karnataka FDA SDA Main Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Papers||Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Paper 1||Kannada||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|2.||2nd Paper||English||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|Total||300 Marks||4 Hours|
How to Download KPSC SDA FDA Exam Call Letter 2017? @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The first and foremost step involved in the download process of KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2017 is to log on to KPSC Official website, i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. or click on the link placed at the bottom of this post.
- On the Home Page of the Official Portal, individuals must click on the “Apply Online – Admission Ticket Download” Link.
- By clicking on that link, applicants will find the appropriate Karnataka Senior Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 Link.
- Aspirants must hit that link and enter the details like Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Individuals who forget the Registration ID need to click on the Forget Registration ID tab.
- Contenders should enter the Aadhar Number so that they will send the Registration ID to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the credentials without mistake so that your KPSC SDA FDA Call Letter 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Candidates need to download Karnataka Senior Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 and take a print out for further reference.
We hope that the information provided in the above sections of this post will benefit the applicants a lot while downloading KPSC SDA FDA Hall Ticket 2017. If you have further queries/ doubts, you can drop your comments in the comment section below. Individuals must stay updated on our website entranceexams.io for more information about the Admit Card for all Entrance Exams, State and Central Government Jobs in India.