KVIC Group B Group C Syllabus 2017 provided here. Candidates registered for Khadi & Village Industries Commission Recruitment can download the syllabus from this page at free of cost. Know main topics in KVIC Junior Executive Syllabus and start the Exam Preparation. Also, view KVIC Exam Pattern 2017 from the below sections. The provided KVIC Group B & C Exam Pattern help you to know the structure and model of the paper. For more important details about the written exam, visit the official website of Khadi India i.e. www.kvic.org.in
KVIC Group B Group C Syllabus 2017 – kvic.org.in
Have you applied for KVIC Jr Executive Recruitment 2017? Then you may get some questions in your minds such as Where to find Khadi and Village Industries Syllabus? How to download KVIC Group B Group C Syllabus? If you were one among the candidates, searching for syllabus, then put a full stop to your search. Because the entire KVIC Syllabus for Jr Executive, Asst Director, Junior Translator & other posts is available on this single page. Hence download the Latest and Updated Syllabus of KVIC Group B and Group C exam and start your preparation from today.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has released a notification in the recent times for filling the vacancies of various Gazetted and Non Gazetted posts. As per this KVIC Recruitment 2017, there are 221 vacancies available. Aspirants looking for Central Government Jobs have utilized this opportunity. The officials will conduct the written exam on 23rd and 24th December 2017. Since KVIC is under Government of India, getting a job in this organization is not easy. Because there may be a high competition. So, in order to crack this exam, you should know the complete Khadi India Group B Group C Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern.
Download KVIC Jr Executive Syllabus 2017-18
|KVIC Syllabus PDF|
|Department Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)|
|Name of the Post||Group B & Group C Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||342 Vacancies|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2017|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|KVIC Exam Date||23rd & 24th December 2017 (tentative)|
Khadi & Village Industries Syllabus 2017
A successful preparation begins with the complete understanding of exam syllabus and pattern. So, all the applied candidates will be searching for the correct KVIC Junior Executive Syllabus on the internet. I advise all of you not to waste your valuable time by searching the syllabus. Because from this page, you can get the latest Khadi & Village Industries Syllabus on a single click. So, kick-start your exam preparation by getting a clear idea of Khadi India Group B & C Syllabus 2017. Along with this, you need to practice KVIC Group B Group C Previous Papers to score good marks in the exam. Because Previous year papers will give you the idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
KVIC Selection Process
- Group B (Gazetted post): Candidates applying for KVIC Group B Gazetted posts will be selected based on their performance in Computer Based test (online test) and Interview.
- Group B (Non-Gazetted post) & Group C (Non-Gazetted post): The selection process of Group B & Group C posts in Khadi and Village Industries Commission will be based on Computer Based test only. The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification according to merit, posts available, and other norms.
KVIC Group B Group C Exam Pattern
|Name of the Post||Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions/ marks||Duration|
|Group B & Group C||Objective Type||Paper I||General knowledge/ Awareness, General English,
Numerical ability and Reasoning
|40 Ques/ 40 marks||2 hrs|
|Paper II||Professional knowledge (related to Discipline)||80 Ques/ 80 marks|
|Group B (Junior Translator)||Objective Type||Paper I||General Hindi & General English||200 Ques / 200 marks||2 hrs|
|Descriptive Type||Paper II||Translation And Essay in Hindi And English||—||2 hrs|
Khadi & Village Industries Exam Pattern
- KVIC Group B Group C Exam consists of two papers namely Paper I and Paper II.
- General English, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, General Hindi are the subjects.
- The question paper will be in the bilingual language, i.e., English and Hindi.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer in the written test.
- The total duration for Group B & Group C posts is 2 hours whereas the time duration for Group B (Junior Translator) is 4 hours.
Khadi India Syllabus for Group B & Group C posts
The subject wise detailed Khadi and Village Industries Commission Syllabus 2017 is given below. So, let’s have a look at these in the following sections.
KVIC Group B Group C Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports and Games.
- Indian Polity.
- Science and Technology.
- History – India.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Geography – India.
- Current events – International & National.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Personalities in News.
- General Politics.
www.kvic.org.in Junior Executive Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Cloze Test.
- Comprehension etc.
Khadi India Syllabus 2107 for Numerical Ability
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple Equations.
- Number Series.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work Partnership.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Problems on Numbers.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Statement and Argument.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Volumes, Profit, and Loss.
- Compound Interest.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Indices and Surds.
- Artifical Language.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Essential Part.
Khadi and Village Industries Syllabus 2017 for General Hindi
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Phrases/ Muhavare, etc.
KVIC Reasoning Syllabus 2017
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Problem Solving.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
Hope we have provided the complete information regarding KVIC Group B Group C Syllabus 2017. Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about Syllabus of all Entrance Exams, Government Jobs, etc.