- 1 Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 SSLR Peon Exam Hall Ticket 2017 | Bhoomi Karnataka Peon Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2017 – Karnataka Land Survey Peon Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 How to Download Karnataka Land Survey Peon Admit Card 2017? @ www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will release Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017 shortly. Know SSLR Karnataka Bandh & Office Peon Exam Date from the below sections. Download Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Hall Ticket at www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. Refer Steps to Download Karnataka Land Survey Peon Call Letter 2017 in the following sections.
Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017
|Conducting Body Name||Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department (SSLR)|
|Name of the Posts||Bandh Peon and Office Peon|
|Total Number of Vacancies||161 Vacant Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Karnataka Land Records Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date||11th September 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Land Records Karnataka Online Application Form 2017||15th October 2017|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||One or Two weeks prior to the Exam|
|Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Date 2017||Will be Notified Soon|
|Official website||www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/ www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in|
Hello, Aspirants!! We have a good news for all of you. The Officials of Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will soon issue the SSLR Peon Admit Card 2017 on the Official website, i.e. www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. We will update the full pledged information regarding Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 immediately after the Official publication. Therefore, we advise the contenders to stay updated on our website for complete details about Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017.
SSLR Peon Exam Hall Ticket 2017 | Bhoomi Karnataka Peon Hall Ticket 2017
Most of the eligible candidates who want to make their career have registered for Karnataka Land Records Peon Recruitment 2017. Dear Contender, if you are one among those applicants, then you might be aware of a fact that you will be shortlisted strictly depending on your performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview. Individuals who are going to take part in the Written Test should download the most important document to carry, Karnataka Land Records Peon Hall Ticket 2017. Contestants can access the Hall Ticket from the Official Portal, i.e. www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in by entering the essential credentials such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
Land Records Karnataka Peon Selection Process 2017
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
www.bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in Admit Card 2017 – Karnataka Land Survey Peon Hall Ticket 2017
Generally, Karnataka Land Peon Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded on the Official website 10 to 15 days prior to the Exam. We will update the Admit Card Release Date along with Exam Date immediately after the Official announcement. So, individuals need to visit our website on a daily basis. The Name of the Contestant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Registration Number or Roll Number, Date and Timings of the Exam, Details Address of the Exam Venue, etc. will appear on Land Records Karnataka Hall Ticket 2017.
If candidates notice any error in any of the details, they should report to the conducting authority. As the Officials verify the identity of the participant, they must carry at least one ID Proof among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc. along with SSLR Peon Hall Ticket 2017. To know the further information, postulants must stay focused on our website.
Details Available on Karnataka SSLR Peon Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Exam Participant
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name and Code of the Exam Center
- Name of the Exam
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- List of Important Documents that an individual should carry along with Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017
- Important Instructions to follow
- Photograph and Signature of the Contender
Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Pattern 2017
To gain knowledge regarding the Name of the Topic from which the questions will be asked, candidates must have a look at Land Records Karnataka Peon Test Pattern 2017. To make your preparation for the Exam more effective, contenders should go through SSLR Karnataka Peon Syllabus PDF and Karnataka Land Records Peon Previous Papers PDF.
SSLR Karnataka Peon Test Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type Written Exam||Reasoning Ability|
How to Download Karnataka Land Survey Peon Admit Card 2017? @ www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- First of all, applicants need to log on to the Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Official website, i.e. www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in or Click on the direct link placed at the bottom of this article.
- On the Home Page, individuals must go to the Career Perspective Section.
- In that section, aspirants should click on the relevant link, i.e. Download Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit Card 2017.
- Now, contenders must disclose the Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Candidates should verify the captcha and then click on the Submit button.
- Then, SSLR Karnataka Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Contenders must finally download it and take a print out of Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017 so that they can carry it to the Exam Center.
Postulants can drop their respective comments in the comment section provided below if they have any doubts about Land Records Karnataka Admit Card 2017. Participants must visit our website www.entranceexams.io on a regular basis for further updates regarding Admit Cards for All India Entrance Exams, Central Government Jobs, and State Government Jobs. We wish you All the Best for the Exam!!!!