- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 @ licindia.in
- 1.1 www.licindia.in Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC Exam Details 2017
- 1.2 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Notification 2017
- 1.3 licindia.in Life Insurance Corporation AAO Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Pay Scale of LIC AAO Jobs
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
- 1.6 Pre-Exam Training for OBC/SC/ST Candidates for LIC Jobs
- 1.7 How to Apply for LIC AAO Exam 2017 @ licindia.in
- 1.8 LIC Assistant Administrative Officier Selection Process
- 1.9 LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.10 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Posts
- 1.11 Upcoming LIC ADO Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to announce the LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 for the recruitment of assistant administrative officer posts. Candidates who want to get a job in Life Insurance Corporation of India can check the eligibility criteria and apply for LIC AAO jobs. Aspirants who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts through online.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 @ licindia.in
This is the right place for the candidates who are looking for Upcoming LIC Recruitment 2017? Life Insurance Corporation of India, Nagpur will release the notifications for the recruitment of Asst Administrative Officer, Assistant, Advisor, Agent, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Agent & others.
The Life Insurance Corporation is going to release LIC Notification 2017 to recruit Assistant Administrative Officers, Apprentice Development Officer. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for upcoming LIC posts. The officials have invited the online applications for highly experienced, talented, dynamic young candidates who are willing to utilize this chance. Aspirants who have completed undergraduate/postgraduate degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for LIC Jobs. Interested candidates can check the LIC Recruitment 2017 notification such as eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, selection process, etc.
About LIC – Life Insurance Corporation of India
LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India. LIC is the largest insurance company in India and Indian state-owned insurance group & investment company. The headquarters of LIC company is located at Mumbai. Every year, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will recruit thousands of candidates all over the country through LIC Recruitment.
Life Insurance Corporation India is established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act which has nationalized all private insurance industry in India. LIC offers various services to its customers like insurance plans, unit linked plans, special plans, & group schemes. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest life insurance company having 2048 branches and 109 divisional offices.
www.licindia.in Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC Exam Details 2017
|LIC AAO Exam Details|
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Exam Name||LIC AAO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Administrative Officer Posts|
|Job Type||Central/Union Government Jobs|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Notification 2017
Are you looking for Upcoming LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification? We have gathered here the complete details regarding LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017. Go through the entire article to get full information about LIC Recruitment 2017.
Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon announce the LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification through the official website. LIC AAO Notification 2017 is released for the recruitment of 650 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts. The officials will release the online applications for the applicants who are willing to apply for LIC AAO jobs through online. Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer jobs before the last date.
licindia.in Life Insurance Corporation AAO Vacancy Details
|LIC AAO Vacancy 2017|
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Pay Scale of LIC AAO Jobs
- The successful candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 17, 240/-.
- The probation period for the candidates will be one year extendable up to 2 years.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, etc before going to apply for Life Insurance Corporation AAO Jobs.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
Educational qualification for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in any discipline from a Government approved University/Institution.
LIC AAO Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Upper age relaxation is available for the candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD ( General): 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- SC/ST (PWD): 15 years
- LIC: 5 years
Pre-Exam Training for OBC/SC/ST Candidates for LIC Jobs
SC/ST/OBC candidates who want to utilize this benefit of pre-examination training may register their name & other details with Divisional Office of LIC of India. The divisional office of LIC of India will inform the date & time, venue of the training to the registered candidates.
How to Apply for LIC AAO Exam 2017 @ licindia.in
- Visit the official website www.licindia.in
- On the homepage, go to “Careers” section and click on it.
- Now on the next page, click on “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post-Assistant Administrative Officers 2017”.
- Download LIC Recruitment 2017 Notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form & upload the required documents & scanned photo/signature.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- After the successful completion of the transaction, e-Receipt will be generated.
- Save & take the printout of the application form for future use.
LIC AAO Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/-
LIC Assistant Administrative Officier Selection Process
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
Candidates who have applied for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 have to clear all the above rounds/selection process to get appointed for Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern 2017
|licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Pattern|
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|Numerical Ability Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge Test, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test with special emphasis on Grammer, Vocabulary, and Comphrehension||40||–|
Life Insurance Corporation AAO Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam paper consists of the objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- 1/4th of the mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Posts
- DSE (Direct Sales Executives)
- FSE (Financial Service Executives)
- AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer)
- LIC Assistant
- ADO (Apprentice Development Officer)
- Insurance Advisor
- Urban Career Agents
- Insurance Agent
Candidates who will clear the recruitment process will be appointed to the above Life Insurance Corporation posts.
Upcoming LIC ADO Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are looking for Upcoming LIC ADO Notification 2017 are on the right page. The Life Insurance Corporation will issue the LIC ADO Recruitment 2017 Notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers. This is the wonderful chance for the candidates who are aspiring to get an LIC job.
Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree will meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Life Insurance Corporation India ADO Recruitment 2017. The age limit for Life Insurance Corporation ADO Jobs must be between 21 years and 30 years. Aspirants belonging to different categories such as Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO), Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO), Person with Disability (PWD) will have age relaxation as provided above.
The information covered on this page regarding LIC ADO Recruitment 2017 is for the reference purpose only. We will update the further details on Upcoming LIC jobs through our site entranceexams.io soon after the official announcement. Also, candidates can refer the official site for more details on LIC Recruitment 2017.