MAH CET 2017 Counselling Schedule has been released. All the candidates those who have completed the CAP Round 1 can download the provisional allotment order from 23rd June 2017. Get the complete details like MAH-CET Counselling, how to download Provisional Seat Allotment Letter from the Below Section.
MAH CET 2017 Counselling @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
MAH CET Counselling dates 2017 released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. This is good news for all the aspirants who wish to attend for the Maharashtra CET Counselling Process 2017. Hence, Candidates can refer the following sections for more details about MAH CET Counselling 2017. This is the crucial time in a candidate’s life. MAH CET Counselling 2017 is carried out through Centralized Admission Process(CAP). First of all, candidates must Apply for MAH CET Counselling Process 2017. There are total three rounds in MAH CET 2017 Counselling Process. First round is the direct round of MAH CET Seat Allotment 2017. Candidates can participate till the last round of seat allotment if they are not satisfied with the MAH CET 2017 Allotment. For more details regarding MAH CET 2017 Counselling, refer the below sections.
MAH CET, generally referred as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a State level Entrance Exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. DTE conducts MAH CET Exam every year to fill admissions to First year Post Graduation in Various Courses. The courses in which seats are filled are MBA/MMS/PGDM/PGDBM. Managed University, Government University, Unaided Institutions and Departments in the Maharashtra state offer all the courses. CET Maharashtra is the common entrance test for all the above courses. The MAH CET 2017 Counselling Schedule has been started from 15th May 2017. MAH CET Counselling dates 2017 start from the Second week of May and ends in the First Week of June 2017. Log on to All India Entrance Exams for more details.
www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in mba 2017
MAH CET Counselling Dates 2017 – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Exam||MAH CET 2017|
|Commencement of MAH CET Application form 2017||21st of January 2017|
|Last date for submitting MAH CET 2017 Application form||13th of February 2017|
|Dates of MAH CET Application Fee 2017||21st of January to 13th of February 2017|
|Last date for printing MAH CET Applications 2017||28th of February 2017|
|Release of MAH CET 2017 Admit Card||23rd of February 2017|
|MAH CET Exam Date 2017||4th and 5th of March 2017|
|Declaration of MAH CET Result 2017||10th of March 2017|
|Starting date of MAH CET Counselling Registration 2017||15th May 2017|
MAHCET 2017 Counselling Process
MAH CET Counselling Process for all qualified candidates takes place through Centralised Admission Process (CAP). CAP consists of four rounds of MAH CET Counselling 2017. Brief details of MAH CET 2017 Counselling Process are:
- 1st Round: Direct Allotment of Seats & organized by the DTE.
- 2nd Round: Direct Allotment of Seats & organized by Directorate of Technical Education.
- 3rd Round: Organized by Centralised Admission Process.
Certificates Required for MAH CET 2017 Counselling
Candidates must carry all the documents while attending for MAH CET Counselling 2017. We are providing the complete list of Certificates below.
- MAH CET 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- MAH CET Rank Card 2017/Score Card.
- 10th Standard Mark list or equivalent along with Certificate (As a proof of Date of Birth).
- Intermediate marks sheet along with Certificate.
- Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Caste or Category Certificate (In the case of OBC/SC/ST candidates).
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate if applicable.
- Passport size Photographs.
- PH/NCC/CAP/Minority/Sports Certificates if applicable.
- Photocopies of all the Certificates.
MAH CET Counselling Fee Details – MAH CET 2017 Counselling
Candidates attending for MAH CET 2017 Counselling Process must pay the MAHCET Counselling fee. The MAH CET Counselling fee structure is given below.
- Candidates belonging to General Category of Maharashtra State, outside Maharashtra and Jammu & Kashmir States must pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Candidates who come under reservation Category should pay Rs. 1800/-.
MAH CET Counselling Procedure 2017
Aspirants of MAH CET who wish to attend MAH CET 2017 Counselling Process must observe the below stage of MAH CET Counselling 2017. First of all, the candidates must register for MAHCET 2017 Counselling.
Registration Process for MAH CET Counselling 2017:
Candidates can register for MAH CET Counselling 2017 in two ways.
- Aspirants appearing for the MAH CET 2017 Written test can directly login through their details.
- The candidates who did not attempt MAH CET 2017, but have relevant XAT, CAT, GMAT or ATMA score are also eligible to register for MAHCET Counselling Process 2017.
Depending on the number of Seats left vacant in different Institutes of Management, Officials may conduct multiple rounds of MAH CET Counselling 2017. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the original certificates in addition to Photocopies during the verification rounds.
CAP Rounds for Maharashtra State candidates – MAH CET 2017 Counselling
MAH CET 2017 Counselling through Centralised Admission Process is carried in the following levels.
- Direct Allotment: Seats for Home University and State Level seats for the Candidates belonging to Other Universities will come under Centralized Admission Process.
- CAP Round-1: It includes Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- CAP Round-2: It includes Stage-I, Stage-II, Stage-III, Stage-IV, Stage-V, Stage-VI and Stage-VII.
- MAH CET 2017 Counselling Round-III: Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State will only be eligible for admission if their name is included in MAH CET Merit List 2017.
We will update the complete details of MAH CET 2017 Counselling shortly. You may visit our website regularly for more updates.
Official website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in