MAT 2017 Counselling Dates out. Hence, all the qualified candidates of Management Admission Test 2017 should check the below post for complete information. We are giving the details of MAT Counselling Dates 2017, MBA Counselling Procedure 2017 in order to help the candidates.
MAT 2017 Counselling
Good news for all the aspirants who are seeking a career in Management field. All India Management Association (AIMA) have released the Counselling Dates for MAT 2017. Candidates will benefit a lot by checking MAT Counselling Procedure 2017. Due to this reason, we have provided the details of MAT 2017 Counselling. First of all, aspirants must check the MAT 2017 Scorecard or Rank Card. Officials will announce the Rankwise Counselling Dates for Management Admission Test. You must attend for MAT Counselling Process 2017 on the notified date. Select the College and Course of your choice. They will allot final seats for the students based on Merit, Course Preferences, and the seat availability. You must deposit required amount in order to confirm the allotted seat. Finally, verification authorities will verify the documents produced by the candidates at the time of MAT 2017 Counselling.
All India Management Association conducts Management Admission Test every year in order to provide admissions to aspirants of Management Courses. It is a National Level Exam conducted four times a year in the months of February, May, September, and December. AIMA have released the MAT 2017 Notification in the month of March 2017. MAT 2017 Admit Card has released on April 28, 2017. All India Management Association will conduct Management Admission test in both Online and Offline modes. They have conducted MAT Offline & Online Tests on 07th&13th May 2017. MAT 2017 Result will release in the month of June 2017. The Counselling for MAT 2017 will commence in the month of June or July 2017.
MBA Counselling Dates 2017 – MAT 2017 Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||All India Management Association|
|Name of the Exam||MAT 2017|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Commencement of MAT 2017 Application form||03rd March 2017|
|Last date for submitting MAT Applications 2017||25th April 2017|
|Last date to submit MAT Online Form 2017||28th April 2017|
|Date of MAT 2017 Admit Card download||28th April 2017|
|Management Admission Test Date 2017 (Paper based test)||07th May 2017|
|MAT 2017 Online Exam date||13th May 2017|
|Publication of MAT Result 2017||Within Month after the Examination|
|Begin of MAT 2017 Counselling||In the month of June/July 2017|
List of Documents for AIMA MAT 2017 Counselling
- MAT Hall Ticket 2017 / Admit Card (Original & Photocopy)
- MAT 2017 Score Card / Rank Card
- SSC Marks memo or equivalent (Original & Xerox)
- Original and Photocopy of 12th Standard Marks sheet and Certificate)
- Bank Draft which is to be made according to the guidelines of AIMA MAT Prospect
- Original Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Category or Community Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the competent authority
- Original & Photocopy of MAT Counselling Letter
- Medical Fitness Certificate as mentioned in MBA Application form
- Four to six recent passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Other supportive documents
Above are the list of certificates a candidate must carry while attending for MAT Counselling 2017. The most noteworthy point is that candidates will not be considered for the Counselling Process if they fail to bring any of the mentioned documents.
MAT Counselling Fee 2017
In order to confirm their seat in that particular Institute, aspirants must pay the required amount within given time frame. If any candidate fails to pay the fee as decided by the officials, authorities will cancel his/her admission to that Institution. So, it is important for candidates to remit the fee before the last date.
MAT 2017 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Online Registration for Management Admission Test 2017 Counselling
- This is the first step to appear for any Counselling Process.
- First of all, you must visit the official website of All India Management Association i.e., www.aima.in.
- You will find “Upcoming Events” section and click on the appropriate link.
- You should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates must fill mandatory fields like Name, Roll Number, and Password.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
Step 2: Rank wise Dates & Web Option Entry
- Candidates must check the Counselling Dates according to their rank.
- Officials of All India Management Association will declare MAT 2017 Counselling Schedule as per the ranks of candidates.
- You must select the college in which you are seeking an admission.
- Fill the maximum number of choices of your preference in order to secure the seat in best Institute.
- You must save the filled choices and also lock them.
- Take a print out of the choices for further reference.
Step 3: Allotment of Seats
- MAT Seat Allotment 2017 depends on many factors.
- Officials will allot seats to candidates based on the Merit list, Preferences of Course, and availability of seats.
Step 4: Reporting to the Institute & Payment of fee
- Aspirants must report to the allotted college within stipulated time period.
- You should pay the fee as per the Institute norms in order to claim you admission in that Institute.
Step 5: Verification of documents
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry the required documents while reporting to the allotted Institute.
- Hence, candidates must bring the certificates without fail.
Candidates must keep the above steps in mind while attending for MAT 2017 Counselling Process.
We will update complete details shortly. So, visit All India Entrance Exams regularly for more details regarding Management Admission Test Counselling 2017.
Official website: www.aima.in