- 1 MAT Application Form 2021 – Apply Online
- 1.1 MAT Registration – AIMA MAT Online Application Form Dates 2021
- 1.2 aima.in MAT Online Registration & Management Aptitude Test 2021 Dates
- 1.3 MAT September 2021 Registration – AIMA MAT Application Fee 2021
- 1.4 MAT 2021 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Pre-requirements for AIMA MAT 2021 Application Form
- 1.6 Steps to fill MBA Entrance Exam (MAT) Online Application 2021
MAT Application Form 2021 started March 2021. So, all the students who are interested in Management Field Courses can apply before the deadline. First of all, candidates must check the MAT Eligibility Criteria as decided by the All India Management Association (AIMA). Aspirants who fulfill the Eligibility of Age limit, Nationality, and Educational Qualification can only fill MAT Application Form. From this article, candidates will get the complete information of AIMA MAT Online Application Form 2021. You can also find the direct link to apply for MAT September 2021. All the candidates should refer the below post for Steps to fill MAT September 2021 Registration Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Application Fee, etc.
MAT Application Form 2021 – Apply Online
All India Management Association (AIMA) commence the MAT Registration Process 2021 from 7th March. MAT 2021 Application Form is available in Offline and Online modes. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s degree can apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2021. Students can access the link given on this page if they wish to apply in Online mode. In order to apply in Offline mode, aspirants should purchase the Management Aptitude Test Bulletin from the AIMA Study Centers or All India Management Association Office in Delhi. Applicants can start filling MAT 2021 Online Application Form from 7th March 2021. The Examination Committee will scrutinize the MAT Application Form for September 2021 filled by the candidates and then collect Acknowledgment slip issued by them. In the case of MAT 2021 Offline Application Form, students should send the MAT Application Form along with the required documents to AIMA, New Delhi before the last date.
Also, check MAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
MAT Registration – AIMA MAT Online Application Form Dates 2021
|MAT September 2021 Application Dates|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Name of the Test||Management Aptitude Test 2021|
|Starting date for MAT Online Application Form 2021||7th March 2021|
|Last date for Purchase/Filling of MAT online Application||CBT – 10th May 2021|
|Last date to submit MAT 2021 Offline Application Form (Offline)||PBT – 1st May 2021|
aima.in MAT Online Registration & Management Aptitude Test 2021 Dates
|Date of release of MAT 2021 Admit Card||5th & 18th May 2021|
|Date of Management Aptitude Test 2021 (Paper Based Test)||5th May 2021|
|MAT Exam Date 2021 (Computer Based Test)||18th May 2021|
|Declaration of AIMA MAT 2021 Result||24th September 2021|
|Start of MAT 2021 Counselling||25th May 2021|
Also, check AIMA MAT Previous Papers with Solutions
Every year, All India Management Association (AIMA) manages Management Aptitude Test (MAT) to offer admissions to eligible candidates. Management Aptitude Test is a National Level Entrance Test, which is held quarterly in the months of February, May, September, and December. Recently, Officials has released AIMA MAT 2021 Application Form. Students who wish to study Management Courses like MBA in B-Schools can apply for Management Aptitude Test 2021. The candidates who satisfy all the norms set by All India Management Association are permitted to appear for the Exam. At the bottom of this article, students can get the complete Eligibility Criteria of Management Aptitude Test 2021. You can visit our website, entranceexams.io for complete details.
MAT September 2021 Registration – AIMA MAT Application Fee 2021
- Candidates belonging to all categories must pay an Application Fee of Rs 1,550/- (CBT/ PBT) & Rs. 2650/- (CBT & PBT).
- Students can pay the fee in two modes.
- Offline Mode (Through Demand Draft or Cash)
- Online Mode
Fee Payment via Demand Draft (DD)
In order to pay Application Fee via Demand draft mode, applicants must check the steps given below.
- Draw a DD of Rs. 1,500/- in favor of “All India Management Association“, which is payable at New Delhi.
- Fill the details of DD in the MAT Registration 2021.
- You should send the Demand Draft along with Management Aptitude Test 2021 Application Form to the address of the Conducting authority.
Payment of Fee via Online Mode
Candidates can pay the fee through any of the means given below.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Mobile Wallet
- Internet Banking
Candidates can select any of the options given above in order to complete the Payment Process. However, students must select the Payment mode carefully as they cannot modify.
Also, check MAT Hall Ticket 2021
MAT 2021 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The All India Management Association is the authority that decides the Eligibility for MAT 2021. We strictly advise all the candidates to check the Eligibility conditions carefully before applying.
Download MAT Notification 2021 here
- Candidates applying for this Exam must possess minimum Graduation as their qualification. Students who have graduated from either Science or Commerce or Arts streams can apply.
- Applicants who are pursuing their final year of Graduation can also appear for Management Aptitude Test 2021.
- Students must secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC or ST candidates) in the Graduation in order to apply for this Test.
- There is no Age Limit to apply for MAT 2021.
- So, aspirants of any Age can apply for Management Aptitude Test 2021.
- Students who do not possess any work experience can also attempt the Exam.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates can appear for Exam any number of times.
Pre-requirements for AIMA MAT 2021 Application Form
Students applying for MAT September 2021 should arrange the listed things while filling AIMA MAT Exam Online Application 2021. Candidates can start filing MBA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form once after collecting all the required documents.
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Academic Details.
- Candidate’s Signature (Scanned Image).
- Scanned Images Specifications.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size Photograph (Scanned Image).
- Category or Caste Certificate if applicable.
Steps to fill MBA Entrance Exam (MAT) Online Application 2021
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Re-login
Step3: Fill Application Form
Step 4: Upload Images
Step 5: Fee Payment
Step6: Print Application
- At first, all the interested candidates may visit the official website www.aima.in.
- Click on the link “MAT Online Registration”.
- The MAT September Session registration form will open on the screen.
- Fill the registration details and click on the submit button.
- At the end, all the candidates need to note down the Email ID and DOB entered on the registration form.
- Go through the link -> https://apps.aima.in/matmay17/
- Select the Candidate Login & Enter the details which you register earlier.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and four options will display on the screen like fill application, upload scanned images, make payment and print applications.
- Fill all the details related to the candidate like personal, qualification, test centers.
- Click on the Save button.
- The Next Step in the MAT September Registration process is to upload the scanned copies of Image along with the Signature.
Specifications of Scanned Images
|Passport Size Photograph||The size of the image should be less than or equal to 50KB||Should be .JPG or .JPEG.|
|Signature of the Applicant||The size of the image should be less than or equal to 50KB||Should be .JPG or .JPEG.|
Fill the MAT Exam Application Form 2021 without uploading Photograph and Signature
- Candidates who do not wish to upload their scanned copies of Photo & Signature must take a hard copy of MAT 2021 Application Form.
- Affix your coloured Passport size Photograph and Sign in the space provided in MAT September Application Form 2021.
- After filling the Application Form for MAT 2021, aspirants must send the filled form to All India Management Association, New Delhi by post along with Demand Draft.
- Click on the “Make Payment” Option.
- Choose Payment Mode and select the payment mode.
- After Successful completion of the Fee Payment, Click on the Print Application Option. Before going to download the MAT Online Application Form 2021, please check the details appear on the screen.
- If all the details are correct, take a print out of MAT September Application Form and keep it safe for future reference.
Applicants can fill the Application Form for MAT 2021 in two ways. Firstly, candidates must click on the link provided at the bottom and follow the mentioned steps.
- Online – Apply Online by uploading Photograph and Signature
- Offline – Fill the AIMA MAT Application Form for September 2021 without uploading Photograph and Signature.
How to Register for MAT September 2021 – Apply Online by uploading Photograph and Signature
- Visit the Official website, and then, you will be taken to Registration Portal.
- Fill the Registration form with Personal details.
- Next, upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the requisite fee either through Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Aspirants will receive mail to their E-mail Address confirm his Registration.
Important points Regarding the MAT Application
- There is no Age limit for the Mat 2021 Exam.
- The candidates those who are going to appear in the MAT Exam have to fill the application form.
- The MAT 2021 Application form is made available in both Online as well as offline Mode.
- The Officials provide a unique registration number to the individual candidates after the successful completion of the Application form.
- The MAT 2021 Application fee is non-refundable.
Stay updated on our site regularly for more updates regarding MAT Application Form 2021. You can also get Online Applications for all Entrance Exams.