Are you one of the MBA aspirants? The first step is to know the list of MBA Entrance Exams (National/State/University Level). Day to day, as the business in all sectors is booming, there are abundant scopes for the candidates holding MBA degree (Master of Business Administration). The stunning fact is that there are more than 50 MBA Entrance Exams in India. Some of the entrance exams are held at the national level, some at Institute level and some at the regional level. But most of the Management Entrance Exams are attempted by only few MBA aspirants.
Top Management Entrance Exams 2017-18
Candidates who have completed 10th/12th/Graduation can take MBA Entrance Exam. Most of the MBA offering institutions in India will provide the management courses on the basis of entrance exam scores. By attaining a good score in MBA Entrance Exam, aspirants will get the admissions in top MBA institutions such as IIT, IIM, IIFT, etc.
|National Level Entrance Exams|
|State Wise Management Entrance Exams|
National Level MBA Entrance Exams
- Full Name: Xavier Aptitude Test
- Organizing Body: Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI
- Full Name: Common Management Aptitude Test
- Organizing Body: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Full Name: Graduate Management Admission Test
- Organizing Body: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Full Name: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Organizing Body: Symbiosis International University (SIU)
- Full Name: ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
- Organizing Body: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad
- Full Name: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam
- Organizing Body: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
State Level MBA Entrance Exams
Candidates who want to pursue MBA by staying in your domicile can attempt the State Level MBA Entrance Exams. The list of State Level Management Entrance Exams is attached here.
|MAH CET||AP ICET||TS ICET|
- Full Name: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- Organizing Body: Department of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
- Full Name: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Organizing Body: Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE
- Full Name: Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Organizing Body: Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE
- Full Name: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam
- Organizing Body: Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
Full Name: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
Organizing Body: Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
Presently, many of the top B-Schools in India offer specializations in different disciplines of business management. Top 50 B-Schools in India not only provide superlative education and learning but also attract recruiters by offering best packages. To get the admission into MBA courses, candidates have to appear for Management Entrance Exams. The B-Schools either affiliate themselves to the common national level entrance test or conduct their own aptitude test to provide the admissions. Here we are providing the list of MBA Entrance Exams consisting of National & State Level Entrance Exams.
Our www.entranceexams.io team wishing you all career oriented examinees BEST OF LUCK for your success in the examinations and Bright Future as well. You can follow our web page regularly to get latest updates on upcoming MBA Entrance Exams.