MH CET 2021 application form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai. Get the direct link to fill MH CET application form 2021. Refer details on how to apply for MHT CET 2021. Check the complete procedure to fill MHT CET 2021 online application. Applicants need to submit the MH CET form through online only. Find Maharashtra CET 2021 exam dates. Know MH CET registration 2021 process, eligibility criteria, payment of application fee etc. in the upcoming sections.
MH CET 2021 Application Form | MHT CET Online Application 2021
MHT CET is the state level entrance examination. It will be managed for admission to the B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D and B.Sc (Honours)/ B.Tech in Agriculture courses for the academic year 2021-21. Therefore interested candidates have to apply for MH CET exam to appear the test. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra releases the application form of MHCET 2021 in online mode only. Hence, the candidates need to visit the official homepage or click on the direct link attached below on this page for filling MHT CET 2021 application form.
Therefore, candidates can get the information regarding how to apply for MH CET 2021, eligibility criteria, exam dates, etc on this post. Also, refer the MHT CET application fee payment details.
dtemaharashtra.gov.in – MH CET Important Dates 2021
|MHT CET Application Form 2021 online|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET)|
|Releasing Date of MHCET 2021 Notification||January 2021|
|MHT CET Online Registration 2021 Starting Date||January 2021|
|Last Date to Submit MH CET 2021 Application form||March 2021|
|Closing Date of Maharashtra CET Registration with Late fee||March 2021|
|Availability of MH-CET 2021 Admit Card||May to June 2021|
|MH CET 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|MHT CET Result 2021 Declaration Date||June 2021|
|Merit List Displaying Date||June 2021|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Maharastra Common Entrance Test – Brief Info
MH CET is one of the state level entrance exams. MH CET is commonly known as MHT CET exam. Maharashtra CET exam is the gateway for the candidates who want to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharma.D courses. Through the MHT-CET exam, one get the admission into the [B.Sc. (Honours) (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Horticulture) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Forestry) / B.Sc. (Honours) (Community Science) / B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) / B.Tech.(Food Technology ) / B. Tech. (Bio-Technology)]. across Government and Government Aided and unaided private professional educational institutions and in the various government and private colleges/ institutions of Maharashtra state. Directorate of Technical Education organizes this Common Entrance Test once in a year. Therefore, interested candidates should apply for MH CET exam 2021 before the last date.
MHT-CET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India and belong to Maharashtra state.
- Complete the HSC/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board with minimum aggregate marks.
- HSC Exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the MHCET exam 2021.
- No minimum and maximum age limits are applicable to apply.
MHCET Application Fee Payment
- Aspirants have to pay the MHT CET Application Fee through online.
- By using online payment gateways like Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, candidates can make the MH CET registration fee payment.
- Check the MH CET application fee in the below tabular form with respect to their category.
|Category of the Candidate||Application Fee|
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and J & K Migrant, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) applicants||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(D), OBC, SBC, NT(B), NT(C) and PWD Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
Simple Procedure to Fill MH CET Application Form 2021
MH CET 2021 application form filling process includes online registration, filling the details in the application form, application fee payment and takes the print copy of confirmation page. Here, we have given the total procedure to complete all steps which involve in the MHT CET application form 2021 online.
Step 1: MH CET 2021 Registration
- Candidates visit the official website to register for MH CET exam 2021.
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- Enter the necessary details in the MHT CET registration form.
- Applicants need to give valid Email id and mobile number for communication.
- After entering the details, candidates will the registration id and password to the registered mail address and phone number.
- Note them for further reference such as login to their account.
Step 2: Fill Information in MHT CET Application Form 2021
- Applicants are required to log in to their account by using the user id and password to fill MH CET application form 2021.
- They have to furnish the details such as
- Personal Information
- Are you an Indian National
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Father’s/ Husband’s first Name
- Mother’s First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Information
- House Number/ Street
- Area Name
- Town/ city
- Pin code
- Mobile NUmber
- Re-enter mobile number
- Primary Email Id
- Re enter primary email id
- Alternate email id
- Contact Telephone Number
- Permanent residence is in a (village/ town/ city)
- The candidate is domicile of
- Category of the Candidate
- Other Details
- Do you belong to
- I have/ shall register for
- Total Annual Family income
- Aadhaar Number
- Re enter Aadhar Number
- Bank Account Details
- Name of the Account holder as per bank record
- Bank Name
- Name of the Bank Branch
- Type of Account
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Education Details
- HSC (12th)/ Equivalent Examination
- Have you passed/ appeared for Diploma in Pharmacy
- HSC/ equivalent examination appearing/ passed from school/ Jr. college situated
- Select the subjects to appear the examination
- After that, they have to choose the password
- Thereafter, candidates need to tick on the “I agree” button.
- Personal Information
Step 3: Uploading Images in MHCET 2021 Online Application Form
- Now, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The uploading images should be of specified format and size.
- So, candidates check the instructions carefully and then upload them into the MH CET 2021 application form.
Step 4: MHT CET Application Fees – MH CET 2021 Application Form
- Applicants have to make the application fee payment through the online payment gateway.
- Once the fee is paid then it is non-refundable and transferable.
- Check the MH CET registration fee amount in the above tabular form.
Step 5: Take Print Copy of Confirmation Page
- After 24 hours on the successful fee payment, candidates will get the confirmation of fee.
- Now, the applicants better to take the print copy of the confirmation page.
- To take the print, they need to download and then take the print copies for future reference.
Hope the given information on MH CET 2021 application form is used for the candidates who aspire to know application dates. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site to check the latest updates on MHT CET 2021 application form.
<<< MHT 2021 Application form >>>