MH CET Application Form 2018 is available Online now. Check the MHT CET Online Application Form filling process. Apply MH CET 2018 Exam Online from 18th January 2018 to 25th March 2018. Aspirants can also get the MHCET Application Fee, Eligibility, etc. Aspirants who are looking for the Engineering Admission can check the Apply online process and can fill the Form.
|MHT CET Application Form Available Online Now. MH CET 2018 Apply Online link active from 18.01.2018 to 25.03.2018|
MH CET Application Form 2018
The MHT CET Online Application Form is available online. The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra dispatched the MHCET Apply online link on their official site. Therefore candidates need to fill the Application Form online. Candidates who are willing to Apply for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018 need to register Online before the last date i.e, 25.03.2018 without fail. Because those who Submitted the MH CET Application Form successfully within the due date are only eligible to sit in the Examination Hall. Through this MHT CET 2018 Exam only, aspirants will get an admission in the various courses in the field of Engineering, Health Science and Agriculture.
The MH CET 2018 Application Form is available through online only. No other mode of submitting the Application is allowed by the authority. While applying for the MHTCET 2018 Entrance Exam, applicants must pay the specified MH CET Application Fee. And It is very important to apply for MHT CET Examination in order to compete for engineering and pharmacy degree undergraduate admission 2018-2019. Therefore candidates can get the complete information regarding the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018 from the Official Site dtemaharashtra.gov.in. And also can get complete information like MH CET Online Application Form filling procedure from this Article.
MH CET Online Application Form 2018 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Examination Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|MHT-CET 2018 Notification Release Date||17th January 2018|
|Online Registration Starting Date||18th January 2018|
|Closing date to submit the Application form||25th March 2018|
|Online Registration & Confirmation of Application form On Website (with Late fee of 500/-)||26th to 31st March 2018|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||31st March 2018|
|Issue of MHT CET Admit Card||24th April 2018 to 10th May 2018|
|MHT-CET 2018 Exam Date||10th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 3rd June 2018|
|Release of Merit List||June 2018|
MHT CET Application Form 2018
The MH CET Stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. MHTCET is a State Level examination. This exam is Conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, a government of Maharashtra. This Exam is conducted to offer admissions in Engineering, Health Science and Pharmacy Courses. Therefore candidates who are looking for the admissions in UG Courses in the State of Maharashtra need to apply for the MHT CET Examination. Through this Examination only, aspirants will get admissions into various courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Health Science courses. Hence get the Complete information regarding the MH CET Application Form 2018.
MHTCET Application Fee
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories, i.e., SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
- Aspirants can pay the MH CET Application Fee through online by using payment gateways like Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Once the Fee is paid, it will not be refundable.
- Check the Category wise Application Fee given in the above table.
Eligibility Criteria to fill MH CET Online Application Form
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- And there is no age limit for engineering courses.
- Applicant must have passed the HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the MHTCET Examination.
How to Apply for MHCET Application Form 2018?
- Online Registration
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images.
- Fee Payment
- Submit MHCET Online Application Form.
Documents/ Details Required to fill MHCET Online Application Form
- A Valid Email Id and Mobile Number of the applicant.
- Personal, Academic, Communication, Address details of the Applicant.
- Scanned image of a recent colored photograph should be in JPEG Format. And the Image should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- The Scanned Image of Applicant’s Signature that should be in JPEG Format with maximum Size between 5 KB to 20 KB. And the Signature should be in small letters on white paper with black ink.
- Education Details.
- Income and Community details.
- Payment details.
How to Fill the MH CET 2018 Application Form
To apply for the MH CET 2018, candidates need to Register First. So follow the below steps to fill the MH CET Application Form. Here, we have given the each and every point that used to apply for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018. Hence go through the following steps and fill the Online Application form and Submit it successfully.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official Site mhtcet2018.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or direct link attached below.
- Find the MH CET Online Application Form Link.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” option.
- The Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the MHT CET Registration Form by entering all the required details and then Submit it.
- Now the Application Number and also User Id and password will be generated.
- Note down and Keep Safely for further login.
Step 2: Fill MHT CET Application Form
- After Successful Registration, Relogin with the Generated User Id and Password to the Registered account.
- Now fill the MHCET Online Application Form by entering all the required information like Personal details, Education details, Contact details, exam and other details.
- After filling the Form, read the declaration and click on “I Agree” box.
- Now verify your details and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Upload Images
- click on the “choose upload file” option.
- Now upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature one after another.
Step 4: MHCET Application Fee Payment
- After uploading the Images, click on the “continue” button for fee payment.
- Now click on “PROCEED TO MAKE PAYMENT”.
- Select the online payment gateway option and enter the required information and click on “PAY” button.
Step 5: Confirmation Page
- After the fee payment waits for the 24 hours till the fee payment get confirmed.
- After receiving the Fee Payment Confirmation, Submit the Online Application Form and take a printout and keep it safe for further references.
MH CET 2018 Application Form Correction
While filling the MH CET Online Application Form, aspirants occur any mistakes will get a correction facility provided by the authority. The officials will give dates to correct the details. At that time, candidates should login to their registered account by using your application number and password. After logging to their account, click on the Edit button and make corrections. After correcting the details click on the Submit button.
Hence, check the provided MH CET Application Form 2018 filing Process. Get the complete details of MHT CET 2018 Examination like Application Fee, Eligibility, How to apply process from this article. For more details of MH CET Application Form, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Here, we will update the Latest information of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. So stay tuned to our site.