- 1 MHADA Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in JE Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 MHADA Jobs 2017 – 244 mhada.maharashtra.gov.in Vacancies
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of MHADA Assistant & Clerk Vacancy 2017
- 1.4 Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority Notification 2017
- 1.5 Apply Online for MHADA Vacancy 2017 @ mhada.maharashtra.gov.in
MHADA Recruitment 2017 Notification will release soon for 244 Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online for MHADA Jobs 2017 @ www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in. Check the eligibility criteria for the MHADA Vacancy 2017 from this page. Further details such as Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Procedure for the MHADA Mumbai Recruitment 2017 are available on this page.
MHADA Recruitment 2017-18
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is going to issue the MHADA Notification 2017 for 244 Vacancies. Hence, the dreams of the aspirants who are searching for the Maharashtra Govt Jobs will come true within few days. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the MHADA JE Recruitment 2017 before the deadline. Since the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority accepts the online applications from only the eligible candidates. All the aspirants have to refer the eligibility first before applying to the MHADA Assistant Jobs.
Coming to the eligibility requirements, the applying contestants should complete B.Tech from the recognized Board or University. And, the age limitation is between 18 and 35 years. So, people those who met these two conditions are allowed to apply for the MHADA Vacancy 2017 before the last date. Read out this complete article for more information regarding MHADA Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18.
www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in JE Assistant Recruitment 2017
|MHADA Vacancy 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacant Posts||244 Vacancies|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting date to apply||Notify soon|
|closing date to apply||update soon|
MHADA Jobs 2017 – 244 mhada.maharashtra.gov.in Vacancies
- Executive Engineer – 4 posts.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – 149 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts.
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 1 post.
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 21 posts.
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 1 post.
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts.
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 3 posts.
- Steno Typist (Stenographer): 2 posts.
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 2 posts.
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts.
- Assistant Account Officer: 3 posts.
- Estate Manager/ Administrative Officer: 1 post.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 5 posts.
- Assistant: 1 post.
- Legal (Law) Assistant: 4 posts.
- Wireman: 2 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of MHADA Assistant & Clerk Vacancy 2017
Before applying to the MHADA Recruitment 2017, one should know whether they are eligible or not. Hence, refer the educational qualification and age limitation to confirm your eligibility.
MHADA Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification
- Aspirants who have done B.Tech (civil, computer science, electrical) / Degree in commerce, art, and law from a recognized Institution or University are eligible for the MHADA Recruitment 2017.
- Kindly, view the official Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Notification 2017 for the post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit for MHADA Vacancy
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the MHADA Recruitment 2017-18 have to satisfy the below age criteria.
- Lower age limit – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 35 years.
The Upper age relaxation applies to the Reserved category aspirants. So, Refer the MHADA Notification 2017 for the upper age relaxation details.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority Notification 2017
www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) will conduct the following test for selection of the applicants.
- Online Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
MHADA Assistant & Clerk Vacancy 2017 Pay Scale
The selected candidates in the MHADA AE Recruitment 2017 will be offered good salary by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. We inform the applicants to refer the official advertisement for the salary details.
MHADA Clerk Recruitment Application Fee
To complete the online application process, every aspirant has to pay the application fee. But the fee varies among the candidates based on their category.
- The Aspirants belong to General & OBC Categories have to pay Rs.500/-.
- While the Reserved categories (SC/ST) postulants have to pay Rs.300/-.
Apply Online for MHADA Vacancy 2017 @ mhada.maharashtra.gov.in
- At first, visit the official website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority i.e., www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check for the link of “MHADA Notification 2017 for 244 Vacancies“.
- Refer all the instructions in the advertisement for confirmation of your eligibility.
- If the eligibility is satisfied, tap on “apply online” link.
- Fill all the necessary details in the MHADA Online Application Form 2017.
- Recheck the entered details before going to next step.
- Later, pay the application fee according to your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take one hard copy of the online form for future reference.
www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Initial date to apply online – update soon.
- Ending date for online application submission – update soon.
- Exam Date – will notify later.
Apply Online Link: www.mhada.maharashtra.gov.in
We have shared the complete details of the MHADA Recruitment 2017 as per the official notification. If you have any doubts regarding this vacancy, leave your queries in the below comment box. Keep visiting our www.entranceexams.io website for the Upcoming Govt Job Alerts.