- 1 MP DMAT 2020 Overview
- 1.1 DMAT 2020 Courses Offered
- 1.2 MP DMAT Notification 2020
- 1.3 DMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 MP DMAT Application Form 2020
- 1.5 MP DMAT 2020 Exam Dates @ apdmcmp.com
- 1.6 DMAT Exam Centers 2020
- 1.7 MP DMAT 2020 Syllabus
- 1.8 Madhya Pradesh DMAT Books/Study Materials
- 1.9 DMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.10 MPDMAT Previous Papers
- 1.11 DMAT Exam Preparation Tips
- 1.12 Download MP DMAT Admit Card 2020 @ www.apdmcmp.com
- 1.13 MP DMAT Answer Key 2020
- 1.14 DMAT 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 1.15 Check MPDMAT Result 2020
- 1.16 Download MP DMAT 2020 Rank Card
- 1.17 DMAT 2020 Counselling
- 1.18 MP DMAT Contact Details 2020
- 1.19 Madhya Pradesh DMAT NEET 2020 Important Download Links
Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test is commonly known as MP DMAT. DMAT is a national level Entrance Exam. Madhya Pradesh DMAT is conducted once in a year in the month of July. It is organised by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC). Through DMAT Exam, the admissions are provided in the Medical & Dental colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
APDMC offers the medical courses such as MBBS/BDS/BPT/B.Sc. Nursing courses through DMAT Exam. Through MP DMAT Common Medical Entrance Exam, the admissions are provided in the Medical & Dental colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Note: MP DMAT has replaced by NEET Exam.
MP DMAT 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Association of Private Dental & Medical Colleges (APDMC)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
DMAT 2020 Courses Offered
The DMAT Medical Courses offered are as follows.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Other Allied & Para-Medical courses
MP DMAT Notification 2020
The Association of Private Dental & Medical Association (APDMC) has announced MP DMAT 2020 Notification through online. All the interested candidates can check the eligibility before going to apply for the DMAT Exam 2020.
Eligible candidates can go through the complete details such as education qualification, age limit, exam dates, application, syllabus, previous papers, etc provided on this page.
DMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to apply for DMAT 2020 Exam have to ensure the following eligibility conditions in order to apply for the exam.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- There is no requirement of domicile certificate.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from MP Board or CBSE with Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology subjects.
- Aspirants have to secure at least 50% marks in PCB group.
- Applicants must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of the exam.
MP DMAT Application Form 2020
The MP DMAT 2020 Application Form is released by the officials through online or offline. Candidates can opt any of the following application modes to fill & submit the application form.
- Applicants can download the application form through APDMC official website.
- The application fee of Rs. 750/- for each course and Rs. 1500/- for MBBS/BDS courses is paid in favour of APDMC at Bhopal.
- Candidates have to request the prescribed branches of State Bank of India (SBI) or obtain from the participating colleges or Association office by paying Rs. 750/- through cash/DD for each course.
- The empty application form is sent to the candidates through post by the payment of registration fee of Rs. 850/- for each course through DD in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
The DMAT Application form 2020 will be sent to the following address.
The controller of Examination,
DMAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, (M.P.) – 462016
How to fill DMAT 2020 Application Form
- Fill the Application Form
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Upload the photo & signature
- Take the print out of Application form
DMAT MP Application Fee
The registration fee for the medical courses is as follows.
- Rs. 750/- for each course
- Rs. 1500/- for both MBBS/BDS courses
Download NEET 2020 Application form
MP DMAT 2020 Exam Dates @ apdmcmp.com
|Availability Date of the Application form||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Online application||June 2020|
|Closing Date for the submission of Application form with late fee||June 2020|
|Availability for Admit card Download||July 2020|
|MP DMAT Exam Date 2020||July 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
|Counselling Dates||August 2020|
DMAT Exam Centers 2020
The MP DMAT 2020 Exam Centers are as below.
MP DMAT 2020 Syllabus
DMAT Syllabus 2020 comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology). The DMAT 2020 syllabus is same as that of CBSE class XII or 10+2/12 th/Intermediate standard of Madhya Pradesh State Board.
Madhya Pradesh DMAT Books/Study Materials
Candidates have to prepare well for the MP DMAT 2020 Exam with the help of books or study materials. Aspirants can buy two types of books. One for 10 or 20 years MP DMAT question papers with solutions and other for syllabus wise description & solutions.
DMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The MP DMAT Exam Pattern 2020 is as follows.
- The exam consists of 200 objective questions, 50 questions from each subject.
- DMAT 2020 Exam is offline mode (pen & paper based).
- The medium of the paper is Hindi & English.
- 1 mark is given for the right answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours(180 minutes).
|Subject Name||No. of Marks|
|Total no. of Marks||50|
MPDMAT Previous Papers
Candidates have to download the DMAT Previous Papers for free of cost. The sample papers are not the exact papers only just for better preparation. Also, candidates can practice the model papers to test your knowledge & also the topics in which you are weak.
DMAT Exam Preparation Tips
The exam preparation consists of the following steps. Candidates who are willing to crack the exam have to keep in mind while preparing for the exam.
- The strong will to achieve the target (qualify in the Medical Entrance Test).
- Buy the Books/Study Materials.
- Make a proper plan as per Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- First of all, study the Books.
- Practice the Previous Years Question Papers.
- Take more Mock tests.
- Personal Evaluation.
- Final Revision.
- Confidentially appear for the Exam.
By following all the tips in the preparation, candidates can crack the exam easily. So, try to habituate these preparation tips while preparing for All India Entrance Exams.
Download MP DMAT Admit Card 2020 @ www.apdmcmp.com
The APDMC will issue the DMAT 2020 Admit card through online. Candidates have to enter the login details to get the hall ticket. Candidates holding DMAT Hall Ticket 2020 are only eligible to appear for the exam.
Details in DMAT 2020 Hall Ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
MP DMAT Answer Key 2020
The MP DMAT 2020 Answer key let the candidates in knowing the answers to all the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can get the benefit through exam key by comparing the answers against it. By this, candidates can estimate the DMAT Score 2020.
DMAT 2020 Cut Off Marks
The following factors are to be considered while calculating MP DMAT Cut Off 2020.
- The Basis Intake
- Previous Year Cut off Marks
- The Difficulty level in the entrance exam.
Check MPDMAT Result 2020
The Association will release the DMAT 2020 Result through online. Candidates have to check the result by entering the login details such as roll number, date of birth, etc. The result includes the score obtained by the candidates.
Download MP DMAT 2020 Rank Card
The DMAT Rank Card 2020 will be sent to the successful candidates after the declaration of the result through the post. MP DMAT Score Card 2020 consists of rank and score/marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. Candidates have to download the rank card and preserve it safely.
In case, if any of the candidates have missed the rank card, he/she have to request the officials for the duplicate rank card. For that, candidates have to write the application along with the DD/cash of Rs. 1000/- in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
Also, download NEET 2020 Score Card
DMAT 2020 Counselling
The MP DAMT Counselling 2020 is conducted for the qualified candidates of the MP Medical Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates have to attend for the document verification & seat allotment. The valid rank card is necessary to appear for the MP MBBS Admission 2020.
The information covered on this page regarding MP DMAT 2020 is for the candidate’s guidance. Aspirants can also refer to the official site for further details. We have also provided the contact address of the officials. In case, candidates have any queries about DMAT Exam contact the authorities through the address attached below.
Also, check NEET 2020 Notification
MP DMAT Contact Details 2020
Controller of Examination,
E 2/51, Arera Colony,
Opposite Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal M.P- 462016
Phone Number: 0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198,
Official Website: www.apdmcmp.com
We have shared here the full details of MP DMAT MBBS 2020 from the time of releasing of the notification until you get the admissions. So, we advise the aspirants to follow our site regularly for medical entrance exams.
Note: MP DMAT has totally replaced by NEET Exam from 2016 onwards. So, candidates can get the admissions into private dental & medical colleges through NEET 2020 Score.
Madhya Pradesh DMAT NEET 2020 Important Download Links
|NEET 2020 Notification||NEET 2020 Application form||NEET Result 2020|
|NEET Syllabus 2020||NEET Previous Papers||NEET 2020 Score Card|
|NEET 2020 Admit Card||NEET Answer Key 2020||NEET 2020 Counselling|