- 1 www.mponline.gov.in – MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Exam Date 2017 | MPHC Civil Judge Exam Call Letter 2017
- 1.3 Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 How to Download MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket 2017? @ www.mphc.gov.in
- 1.5 MPHC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.6 MP High Court Admit Card 2017 @ mphc.gov.in
- 1.7 MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Call Letter 2017
- 1.8 Madhya Pradesh High Court Class III Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.9 How to Download MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017?
The Madhya Pradesh High Court will issue MP High Court Admit Card 2017 very soon. Individuals who have successfully applied for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 can download MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Call Letter 2017 by visiting the Official Portal www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in. Know MPHC Civil Judge Exam Date by having a look at the complete article. Applicants need to refer the Simple Steps to Download Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2017 in the below sections.
Fresh Update as on 27/10/17: MP High Court has released MPHC Stenographer Grade III Mains Hall Ticket 2017. Know your Madhya Pradesh High Court Steno Gr III Exam Date from MP High Court Steno Grade III Main Exam Admit Card 2017.
Latest Update as on 27/09/2017: The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has issued MPHC Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 for those who are going to appear for the Written Examination on 08th October 2017. Individuals are advised to download the Hall Ticket before the link gets expired.
www.mponline.gov.in – MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||94 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date of availability of MP High Court Online Application Form 2017||05th August 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Online Application Form 2017||05th October 2017|
|Date of availability of MP High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2017||27th September 2017|
|Status of Admit Card||Released|
|MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Date 2017||08th October 2017|
|Official website||www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in|
Hello, Aspirants!! We are happy to inform you that the Officials of Madhya Pradesh High Court will issue Admit Card Civil Judge MP High Court 2017 shortly on the Official website www.mponline.gov.in. Any of our team members will update the direct link to download MPHC Civil Judge Call Letter 2017 after the Official release. So, all the participants are advised to stay focused on our website.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2017
Dear Contenders, if you are one among the applicants who have been eagerly waiting for the issuance of MPHC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2017, you have reached the right place. The authorities of Madhya Pradesh High Court will release the Admit Card one or two weeks prior to the Exam Date. All the Exam Participants need to disclose certain credentials like Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password in order to download Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Call Letter 2017. No candidate will be able to enter the Examination Hall without carrying the Admit Card. Therefore, each and every contender must download MP High Court Admit Card 2017 without fail.
MPHC Civil Judge Selection Process 2017
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Madhya Pradesh HC Civil Judge Exam Date 2017 | MPHC Civil Judge Exam Call Letter 2017
The Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 consists of the details like Name of the Contender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Name of the Exam, Registration Number or Roll Number, Detailed Address of the Exam Center, Date and Timings of the Exam, etc. Aspirants must carefully verify whether all the details printed on the Call Letter is correct or not. If any of the postulants find any discrepancy in the details, they must immediately take to the notice of the concerned authorities. Along with MP High Court Admit Card, aspirants need to carry at least one document among Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc. for the purpose of verification.
Details available on MP High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Exam
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name and Code of the Exam Center
- Important Instructions that an applicant need to follow
- Photograph of the Candidate which is same as that uploaded at the time of Online Application Process
- List of Important Documents to carry for the Exam
Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2017
Individuals can know the Names of the Subjects from which the questions will be asked, Number of Questions asked in each section and in total, Maximum Marks Awarded, and Duration of the Exam. Along with this, applicants must also go through MP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 PDF and Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers PDF to boost their preparation.
MP High Court Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Part||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Written Test||1st Part||Law||75 Questions||75 Marks||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|2nd Part||English Language||05 Questions||05 Marks|
|Computer Awareness||05 Questions||05 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
MPHC Civil Judge Main Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Papers||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Descriptive Type||Paper I||100 Marks||03 Hours|
|2.||2nd Paper||100 Marks||03 Hours|
|3.||Paper III||100 Marks||03 Hours|
|4.||Paper IV||100 Marks||03 Hours|
How to Download MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall Ticket 2017? @ www.mphc.gov.in
- Individuals must, first of all, visit the Madhya Pradesh High Court Official website, i.e. www.mphc.gov.in. or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates can otherwise go through the direct link which is updated at the bottom of this article.
- On the Home Page, applicants must click on the Recruitment/ Result Section.
- In the next step, contenders should click on the relevant link regarding Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2017.
- Participants will be redirected to a page where they need to enter the credentials like Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Individuals need to click on the Submit button after verifying the captcha and then MPHC Civil Judge Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Contestants should download the Hall Ticket and finally take a print out of it for further reference.
MP High Court Class III Staff Admit Card 2017 will be released by the officials very soon on its site. Aspirants who are willing to attend the exam can download the MPHC Stenographer Hall Ticket. The candidates can download the MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Call Letter from the direct link given below. Aspirants who are waiting to appear for the exam can get the MP High Court Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 @ mphc.gov.in.
MPHC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates who have applied for the exam are facing problems while searching for the MPHC Call Letter 2017. Are you one of them in search of the MP High Court Admit Card? Then there is the solution for your problem. So, the candidates who are in search of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade 3 Hall Ticket need not waste your precious time anymore. Aspirants who are very much anxious to attend the exam can check the MPHC Stenographer Admit Card on this page. Interested applicants can also check the MPHC Steno Recruitment 2017 notification here.
The MP High Court Admit Card is the necessary document to be carried by the applicants while appearing for the examination. Without carrying the MPHC Stenographer Grade 2 Admit Card, the candidates are not eligible to write the exam. The MPHC Computer Operator Hall Ticket will act as a proof for the officials that the candidates have applied for the examination. So, we suggest the applicants go through the following sections of this page to download MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card.
MP High Court Admit Card 2017 @ mphc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Name of the Posts||Class III Staff Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||2910|
|Last Date to Apply Online||5th July 2017|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017 changed to 30th July 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available soon|
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Call Letter 2017
While appearing for the exam, the candidates must check the MP High Court Class III Hall Ticket 2017. The Madhya Pradesh HC Computer Operator will contain the details like the name of the examination centre and the date of the exam. These details are required by the applicants to attend the exam without being late. To make the preparation of the candidates much better, we have provided the MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus here. The candidates can also download the MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card @ mphc.gov.in
A few days ago Madhya Pradesh High Court published a notification to recruit the talented people into Class III posts. A massive number of candidates have applied for the examination. Now all those candidates are searching for the MP High Court Admit Card 2017. For those candidates, we have given the MPHC Stenographer Call Letter 2017.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Class III Hall Ticket 2017
The officials will release the MPHC Stenographer Admit Card 2017 before few days of the examination. So many candidates are eagerly waiting to attend the exam. Applicants can prepare well by checking the MPHC Stenographer Grade 2 Previous Papers. Those candidates can download the MPHC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017 on this page.
The officials are going to organize the MPHC Class Exam on 30th July 2017. So, we suggest the applicants download the MPHC Class 3 Admit Card from the direct link given below on this page. The applicants should keep the details like the registration number and the password carefully to check the MPHC Stenographer Admit Card on this page.
Details present in the MP High Court Grade 2 & 3 Admit Card
- Examination Center
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Roll Number & Password
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the applicant
- Address of Examination Venue
How to Download MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2017?
Along with the MP High Court Admit Card, the candidates should carry a photo identity proof like the Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc. We suggest the applicants download the MPHC Class III Hall Ticket to avoid tension on the last minute.
Steps to Download the MPHC Class III Call Letter 2017
- Visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh High Court @ mphc.gov.in
- Next, check for the MP High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017 link on the home page.
- Search for the appropriate link.
- Provide your details like the registration number and the password.
- Verify the entered data and click on the submit button.
- Then the MPHC Class III Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details present in the hall ticket.
- Download the file and take a printout of the copy for future use.
Download MPHC Stenographer Main Exam Hall Ticket 2017 – mphc.gov.in
The candidates must check the MP High Court Admit Card 2017 and if they have any queries in that they can intimate to the corresponding authorities before the exam date. The candidates can use this information for reference purposes only. For latest updates, the candidates can bookmark our page. You can get any latest information on our website @entranceexams.i0 regarding MPHC High Court Steno Recruitment 2017.