- 0.1 www.mphc.gov.in Civil Judge Notification 2017
- 0.2 Eligibility Criteria of MP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2017
- 0.3 Other Details of MPHC Civil Juge Recruitment 2017
- 1 MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – www.mphc.gov.in
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 MPHC Vacancy Details | Stenographer Vacancy in High Court
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for High Court of MP Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Overview of MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 2910 Madhya Pradesh High Court Class III Staff Jobs
- 1.6 Important Dates of High Court of MP Assistant Grade 3 Jobs
- 1.7 MP High Court Steno Online Application
- 1.8 How to Apply for MPHC Class III Staff Recruitment 2017?
- 1.9 Download MPHC Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 Notification
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 had released the latest notification for the Civil Judge Posts. The Madhya Pradesh High Court inviting the online applications to fill 94 vacancies. The online application process started from 5th August 207. Aspirants who have completed their Bachelor’s of Law are eligible to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017. Jobs seekers searching for the Madhya Pradesh Govt jobs utilize this golden opportunity and apply for MPHC Civil Judge Notification 2017. Eligible candidates submit their application forms on or before the last date 5th September 2017. Know the eligibility details, age limit, selection process in the below section. To know complete details about the advertisement refer @ www.mphc.gov.in official website.
www.mphc.gov.in Civil Judge Notification 2017
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Post Name||Civl Judge (Entry Level)|
|Number of vacancies||94 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The online application starting date||5th August 2017|
|The closing date to submit their registration forms||5th September 2017|
|Exam Date||8th October 2017|
|Official Website||www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria of MP High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2017
Interested candidates check the educational qualification and age limit details before applying for the 94 MPHC vacancies. We have attached the details as per the notification.
Contenders who qualified their Bachelor’s of Law from a recognized university are eligible for the Madhya Pradesh HC Recruitment 2017.
Age limit for MP High Court Recruitment
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Other Details of MPHC Civil Juge Recruitment 2017
- Online initial Exam
- Main Exam
Selected candidates by the Madhya Pradesh High Court for the civil judge posts will receive a paid salary of Rs. 27700/- to Rs. 44770/-.
- For General Category Candidates application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST category candidates Rs 800/-.
|Advertisement Release Date||2nd August 2017|
|Application Starting Datee||5th August 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||5th September 2017|
|MP High Court Recruitment||5th September 2017|
|MP High Court Recruitment||8th October 2017|
How to Apply Online for MPHC Recruitment of Civil Judge?
- Go to the official website of MP High Court, i.e., www.mphc.gov.in.
- Next click on the Recruitment/ Result option available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now search for the MP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2017.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now click on MPHC Online Application link.
- Fill all the details of the applicants like name, address, education etc.
- Next upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and required documents in the given format.
- Make the application fee payment as per your category.
- Once verify the filled details and click on the Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply online for 2910 MPHC Assistant Jobs before 5th July 2017. More on this topic such as Stenographer Vacancy in High Court MP, High Court of MP Eligibility, MP High Court Exam Date, MPHC Result, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 – www.mphc.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently released a notification on 5th June 2017. The MP High Court Recruitment 2017 was issued to fill the vacancies of Assistant, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Steno Typist, and Liftman posts. This is a good news for all the candidates who wish to get Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants who have passed 10+2 exam are only eligible for this MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2017. The officials of MP High Court Jabalpur is providing you the chance to forward the online applications of MPHC Stenographer Jobs from 5th June 2017 to 5th July 2017. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 without any hesitation.
Applicants can also download the official notification for this High Court of MP Recruitment 2017 below. Here on this page, we have provided the post wise vacancies, Age limit, Upper Age Relaxation, Important dates, application fee, etc. of this MPHC Assistant Recruitment 2017. Hence read the complete article and apply for this Class 3 staff of district court vacancies before the deadline.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017
The officials of MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2017 will select the candidates based on their performance in written exam and interview. The Prelims exam date was already announced. So, postulants who had applied or thinking to apply for this MP High Court Class III Staff Recruitment 2017 have to start their preparation immediately. And if you are looking for the Previous Papers and other materials then relax.
Because in this page, we have provided the links to the MP High Court Stenographer Syllabus and Exam pattern. So, the contenders can check them and can happily download them without searching much. After the Prelims exam was conducted, one can also get MP High Court Assistant Result 2017 from this page.
Also, check MP Vyapam Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017.
MPHC Vacancy Details | Stenographer Vacancy in High Court
|S.no.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|8.||Assistant Grade 3||19|
For category wise vacancy details of MP High Court Class III Staff Recruitment 2017, refer the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of MP Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility criteria for MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 specifies the nationality, age limit, and educational qualification of the candidates. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these MP High Court Jobs 2017. The age limit and qualification details of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 are mentioned in detail below.
Age Limit for MPHC Steno Recruitment
The age limit of the candidates applying for MP High Court Steno Recruitment 2017 is as follows.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Madhya Pradesh Government. But the postulants who are eligible for upper age relaxation under this MPHC Assistant Recruitment 2017 must hold a certificate for the reservation category.
Upper age relaxation:
- For SC/ ST/ OBC (Men): 40 years.
- Female candidates (General): 45 years.
- SC/ ST/ OBC (Women): 50 years.
Educational Qualification for MP High Court Jobs
- Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary under 10+2 pattern or equivalent and 1-year Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing for Stenographer Vacancy in High Court MP.
- For Assistant Grade 3 post, Aspirants must have completed Higher Secondary or Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) with knowledge of typing in English stenography.
- A Degree with Knowledge of Typing with English Stenography speed of 80 wpm is required for English Steno post. Whereas for the Hindi Stenographer, typing speed of 100 wpm in Hindi is required.
For category wise age limit and educational qualification of MP High Court Class III Staff Recruitment 2017, you can also refer the official site of MP High Court, i.e., www.mphc.gov.in
Also, check 2000 Allahabad High Court Class III Posts.
Overview of MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Exam||MPHC Class 3 Staff Exam 2017|
|Post name||Stenographer, Assistant, Stenotypist, Liftman & other posts|
|Number of vacancies||2910 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to apply for MP High Court Steno Recruitment||2nd June 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of MPHC application form||5th July 2017|
|MP High Court Class 3 Staff Prelims Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|High Court of MP Official website||www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in|
Also, check 3274 Staff Nurse Jobs in Karnataka here.
2910 Madhya Pradesh High Court Class III Staff Jobs
Before applying for the MP High Court Recruitment 2017, one should know the basic details such as Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to apply online, etc. For your convenience, I have provided all those details on this page. So. let’s have a look at these details in the below sections.
The candidates applying for MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 must be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Prelims exam (online).
- Mains exam.
So, those who clear the written test are only shortlisted for Interview round. One can check the MPHC Stenographer results of the online test after the exam was conducted.
Aspirants who wish to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017 must pay the examination fee and portal fee in online mode.
Assistant Grade 3: Candidates applying for Assistant Grade III posts have to pay the application fee as under.
- For Reserved/ PWD candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 200/-.
- For Reserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh State candidates: Rs. 100/-.
For Other Posts:
- For Reserved/ PWD candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 800/-.
- For Reserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh State candidates: Rs. 900/-.
NOTE: For any corrections in the application form, postulants should pay Rs. 50/-.
Pay Scale of MP High Court Class 3 Staff Posts
Candidates selected under this MP High Court Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/ 2400/ 2800.
Important Dates of High Court of MP Assistant Grade 3 Jobs
|1.||MPHC Stenographer Notification Release date||2nd June 2017|
|2.||MP High Court Online Application starting date||2nd June 2017|
|3.||Last date for MP High Court Steno Recruitment||5th July 2017|
|4.||MPHC Class III Staff Prelims Exam date||23rd July 2017 (from 02:00 to 04:00 PM)|
|5.||MP High Court Mains Exam date||update soon|
MP High Court Steno Online Application
The online application of MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. The Apply Online link for these Class III Staff High Court Jobs of MP was already activated. The online application will be made available on their official website from 2nd June 2017 to 5th July 2017. So, one should fill the Online Application form of MPHC Assistant Recruitment 2017 between these dates only. The procedure of applying online for these MPHC Gov jobs is mentioned in detail below. Hence follow these steps and make your online application process simple and hassle free.
How to Apply for MPHC Class III Staff Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website of MP High Court, i.e., www.mphc.gov.in or direct link given below.
- Click on Recruitment/ Result option available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now search for the MP High Court Class III Staff Notification 2017.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now click on High Court of MP Online Application link.
- Fill all the details in the relevant fields with correct information.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and required documents in the given format.
- Click on Proceed to Payment and deposit the fee as per your category.
- Verify all the details once and Click on Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download MPHC Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 Notification
The direct link to download MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification in the pdf format is given below. So, read the notification of MPHC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 carefully and apply before the due date.
If you found this article about Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 helpful to you then share with your friends too. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding MP High Court Assistant Recruitment 2017, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about State Govt, Central Government Jobs, and Entrance Exams in India.