MP PAT Counselling 2017 Dates announced. So, candidates who have qualified in Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test can check the complete details in the following sections. We are providing the information regarding MPPAT 2017 Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Fee, Helpline Centres etc. in the below post.
MP PAT Counselling 2017
Here is the good news for all aspirants of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test 2017. The Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh has released the Counselling Dates for MP PAT 2017. Most of the aspirants got qualified in the Exam and now, it is time for Counselling Process. Candidates must know the details of MP PAT Counselling 2017 before getting admission to B.tech and B.Sc courses offered by different colleges. First of all, you must register online for MP PAT Counselling Process 2017. Now, you should perform Web Options as per preference and consequently, officials will declare Madhya Pradesh PAT Seat Allotment 2017. Report to the allotted Institutes to complete further formalities. Carry the Original and Photocopies of documents while reporting to the allotted college. Finally, submit the documents and pay the admission fee in order to confirm your admission.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board regulates MP PAT 2017 Exam. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board can also be referred as Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM (Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal). It is a State level Entrance Test conducted in order to provide admissions for eligible candidates into B.Tech (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Horticulture/Forestry/Agriculture) Courses. Various Colleges located in Madhya Pradesh State offers these courses. The Applications for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test starts in the month of March 2017. MP PAT 2017 Admit Card will release in the month of April 2017. Officials of MP VYAPAM will organize MP Pre-Agriculture Test 2017 on April 23, 2017. Madhya Pradesh PAT 2017 Counselling commences in the first week of July 2017. You can find more details of PAT Counselling 2017 MP in the following post.
MP PAT Counselling Schedule 2017 – Tentative Dates
|1.||Commence of MP PAT Counselling 2017||1st week of July 2017|
|2.||Madhya Pradesh PAT Seat Allotment 2017||4th week of July 2017|
|3.||MP PAT Counselling Results 2017||4th week of July 2017|
|4.||Start of Classes||In the month of August 2017|
MP PAT 2017 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Mandal (MP VYAPAM)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test 2017|
|Start of MP PAT Online Application form 2017||March 2017|
|Last date for submitting MP PAT 2017 Application form||April 2017|
|Corrections in Madhya Pradesh PAT Applications 2017||April 2017|
|Release of MP PAT Admit Card 2017||April 2017|
|Date of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test 2017||23rd April 2017|
|Declaration of MP PAT 2017 Result||June 2017|
|MPPAT Counselling 2017 Starting date||First week of July 2017|
Certificates required for MP PAT Counselling 2017
- MP Pre-Agriculture Test 2017 Score Card
- Madhya Pradesh PAT Hall Ticket 2017
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Intermediate Marks sheet
Certificate of Residence
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID)
- Medical Certificate
- Six recent Passport size Photographs
All the qualified aspirants must bring the above list of Original Documents to MP PAT Counselling Venue. Candidates must also bring Photocopies of certificates.
MP PAT Counselling Procedure 2017
Step 1: MP PAT Counselling Registration
- Visit the official website of MP Pre-Agriculture Test i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Go to Online Registration Portal.
- Enter the registration form with relevant details.
- Check the filled details before submitting the form.
- Submit the form and note ID and Password for further use.
Step 2: Filling of Choices and Locking
- First of all, candidates must log in to the Web Counselling Portal using the ID and Password generated at the time of registration.
- Applicants must fill the choices of college and course in which they are seeking an admission.
- Filling the maximum number of choices benefits the candidate a lot.
- So, we advise all the aspirants to fill the maximum number of choices.
- Save the filled choices and you can also lock them.
- Fill the choices carefully as you cannot modify them after locking.
- Submit the choices and take a hard copy for future reference.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit list and preferences made by the candidate, officials will assign seats to candidates.
- Candidates must download Allotment Order which is to be produced in the allotted college at the time of admission.
- You can download MP PAT Allotment Order from the official website.
Step 4: Reporting to the College & Document Verification
- Within stipulated time, aspirants must report to the college allotted to them in order to claim their admission.
- You must carry the Original and Photocopies of mentioned certificates.
- Officials will verify the documents produced by the candidates.
- Finally, students must pay the admission fee as per the norms of the College.
There are four steps involved in Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test Counselling Process 2017. The Counselling Process for MP Pre-Agriculture Test 2017 is given above in detail.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams for further details regarding MP PAT Counselling 2017.
Official website: www.vyapam.nic.in