MP PAT Counselling process is given here. Check MP PAT 2020 Counselling schedule and procedure on this page. Refer the entire page to know the Madhya Pradesh PAT Counselling 2020. Go through the documents required for MPPAT 2020 Counselling. Go through the complete page to know the MPPAT Admission Process.
MP PAT Counselling 2020
The candidates who have scored the MP PAT cutoff marks are eligible to apply for MP PAT Counselling 2020. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board releases the MP PAT Counselling dates after result declaration. The MPPAT Counselling 2020 is the crucial step to get admission into B.Tech and B.Sc courses offered by various colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Before attending the MPPAT 2020 Counselling, candidates should have an idea of the MP PAT Counselling procedure. To participate in the MP PAT Counselling 2020, the candidates should register in online mode. The candidates should enter the choices on their preference of college and course. The officials declares the seat allotment details after completion of filling the options. While reporting at the college, the candidates should carry the necessary documents for verification. Finally, pay the admission fee at the college to confirm your admission.
MP PAT 2020 Counselling Dates
|Madhya Pradesh PAT Counselling Schedule|
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date of MP PAT Application 2020||March 2020|
|Last Date of MPPAT 2020 Application||March 2020|
|MP PAT Hall Ticket Release Date||April 2020|
|Exam Date of MP PAT 2020||April 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of MP PAT 2020||May 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Counselling Dates||May/June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
Madhya Pradesh PAT Counselling Details 2020
MP PAT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. MP PAT 2020 exam will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. MP PAT is a state level entrance exam which is conducted only once in a year. The main aim of this MP PAT exam is to offer admissions into B.Sc Agriculture, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry) & B.Sc (Horticulture) courses. The exam helds in the month of April 2020. The MP PAT results will be declared in the month of May 2020. After the announcement of MP PAT results, the officials declare MP PAT Counselling Schedule. The Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh will conduct the MP PAT 2020 Counselling in the month of May/June 2020 tentatively.
Documents Required for MP PAT Counselling 2020
- MPPAT Admit Card 2020.
- Score Card of MP PAT 2020
- SSC or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Intermediate Marks Sheet.
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID
- Medical Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 4 recent Passport size Photographs.
- Caste or Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
MPPAT Counselling Procedure 2020
Follow the MP PAT Counselling Process which is given below.
- MP PAT 2020 Counselling Registration
- Choice Filling
- Options Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the college
Step-1: MP PAT Counselling Registration
- Visit the official website.
- Register yourselves by entering your details.
- Check the details before submitting the details.
- Note down the User ID & password for further reference purpose.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Log into the official website by entering the user ID and password.
- Then the candidates should fill the choices in the order of their preference.
- Candidates should enter the number of options to increase their chances of allotment.
- Next, click on save and continue button.
- After entering all the choices, candidates have to lock the options.
Step-3: Locking of Options
- After filling all the options, check the filled options as they don’t have a chance of modifying the options later.
- Then submit all the options filled and take a hard copy of all the options for future reference purpose.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- The candidates will be allocated a seat based on the options entered, the category of the candidate, rank.
- Check the MP PAT Counselling results by visiting the official website.
- Download the allotment order and take a print out of it.
Step-5: Reporting at the alloted college
- All the candidates should report at the college allocated on or before the last date.
- While reporting at the alloted college, the candidates should carry the original and xerox copies.
- Get your documents verified at the assigned college.
- Pay the admission fee as per norms of the college to get admission in the college.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Once the MP PAT Official dates are released, we will update on this page. For more information on State and National Level Entrance Exams, bookmark our site.