- 1 MP Police Recruitment 2017 – 611 Sub Inspector posts
- 1.1 Latest MP Police Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 MP Police SI Subedar Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 14088 posts
- 1.5 Latest MP Police Vacancy 2017
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Overview of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017
- 1.8 14088 MP Police ASI Constable Jobs
- 1.9 How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment 2017?
- 1.10 Download Madhya Pradesh Police Bharti 2017
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Apply online for 611 MP Police SI jobs before 30th August 2017. Further details like MP Police Vacancy 2017, Eligibility, Madhya Pradesh Police Exam Date, MP Police Constable Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
Latest Update: The MP SI Recruitment 2017 Last date extended from 30th August 2017 to 4th September 2017. Check the revised notification schedule here.
MP Police Recruitment 2017 – 611 Sub Inspector posts
Here is a good news for all the aspirants that Madhya Pradesh Police Department has released a notification through its official website. As per this MP Police Recruitment 2017, the total number of vacancies available are 611 Sub Inspector, Subedar, and Platoon Commander posts in various departments. Aspirants who wish to be a part of MP State Police department can utilize this opportunity without any hesitation. The officials will select the candidates based on their performance in written exam, physical test, and interview.
The officials were inviting online applications from the skilled and dynamic candidates to fill these vacancies in various departments. Hence the eligible candidates can apply for any of these Technical & Non Technical posts under MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 through on or before 30th August 2017. More details about this MP Police Subedar Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Latest MP Police Vacancy Details
- (SI) District Force: 415 posts.
- (SI) Visha (विशा): 38 posts.
- (SI) QD: 18 posts.
- Sub Inpsector – (SI) QD: 18 posts.
- (SI) A. Chi. (अ. चि.): 01 post.
- (SI) Visabal (विसबल): 103 posts.
- (SI) Visabal (विसबल): 19 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for MP Police Technical & Non Technical Posts
Candidates applying for these 611 MP Police SI/ Subedar Jobs must be between 18 years to 25 years. However, for the reserved categories, the upper age is relaxable as per the rules of the MP State Government. So, refer the notification given below for more details.
Educational Qualification for 611 MP Police Jobs
A Postgraduation degree in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University is necessary to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2017.
- General category: Rs. 500/- (In case of Payment of Payment through MP Online (Rs. 500.00 + 70.00) Or through Kiosk MP Online (Rs. 500.00 + 40.00).
- SC / ST /OBC Category: Rs. 250/- (In case of Payment of Payment through MP Online (Rs. 250.00 + 70.00) Or through Kiosk (Rs. 250.00 + 40.00).
Also, check Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 here.
MP Police SI Subedar Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Police Department|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector posts|
|No. of Vacancies||611 posts|
|Starting date to fill MP Police Online application||1st August 2017|
|Last Date to submit MP Police SI Online application||30th August 2017 changed to 4th Sept 2017|
|Editing of application||1st Aug 2017 to 5th Sep 2017|
|MP Sub Inspector Exam Date||22nd October 2017 to 29th October 2017|
|Official website||www.peb.mponline.gov.in or www.mppolice.gov.in|
How to Apply for 611 MP Police SI Jobs?
All the Interested and Eligible candidates of MP Police SI Recruitment 2017 may apply online through the website, peb.mponline.gov.in or mppolice.gov.in from 01/08/2017 to 30/08/2017. Click here for instructions to apply online.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – 14088 posts
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently released a notification on 8th June 2017 through its official website. The MP Police Recruitment 2017 was issued to fill the vacancies of 14088 Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable posts. People who were looking for Police Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Only those candidates who have passed 10th/ 12th from a recognized board are only eligible for this MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. MP Police Constable Jobs is the wonderful opportunity for the individuals who wish to work with the Madhya Pradesh Government.
[Also, read: All India state Wise Police Jobs 2017-18 Vacancies]
Interested and Eligible candidates of this MP Police ASI Constable Recruitment 2017 must send the online application before 7th July 2017. Aspirants can download this Latest Madhya Pradesh Police Bharti 2017 in the pdf format below. Hence all the candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Latest MP Police Vacancy 2017
|S.no.||Name of the post||Trade Name||Number of vacancies|
|2.||Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|3.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||34|
Also, check Latest Karnataka Police Vacancy here.
Eligibility Criteria of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility Criteria of MP Police Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, before applying for this notification, one should read the eligibility criteria of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not.
Age Limit for Vyapam MP Police Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the MP government.
Educational Qualification for MP Police Bharti
- Constable: Candidates applying for MP Police Recruitment 2017 must have passed 10th class from a recognized board with knowledge in the relevant trade.
- Head Constable (Computer): Aspirants must have passed 12th class with PCM & Diploma/ Degree In Computer or IT.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer): Postulants must have done a degree in Computer Science or I.T. to apply for MP Police SI Recruitment 2017.
Overview of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Exam||MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017|
|Post name||Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable|
|Number of vacancies||14088 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill MP Police Constable Online Application form||8th June 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||7th July 2017|
|MPPEB Police Constable Exam||19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017|
|Official website||www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mponline.gov.in|
14088 MP Police ASI Constable Jobs
Selection Process for Latest MP Police Jobs:
Candidates applying for these MP Police Constable Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written test.
- PET/ PST/ PMT.
- Document Verification.
Postulants of MPPEB Police Recruitment 2017 must pay the application fee in online mode only. Candidates can apply for one paper or two papers of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. The application fee for various categories for both one paper and two papers are mentioned below.
For One question paper:
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/- + (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/- + (Rs. 70/- for Portal Charges and Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
For two question papers:
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 700/- + (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 350/- (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) and Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
How to Apply for MP Police Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official portal of MP Police, i.e., peb.mponline.gov.in or direct link given below.
- Search for the relevant Madhya Pradesh Police Notification in the homepage.
- By clicking a notification of the appropriate MP Police Recruitment 2017, you will redirect to a new page.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now click on the apply online link of MP Police jobs available on the right side of the homepage.
- If you are a New user, then click on Citizen user registration, fill the details, and click on Create Account.
- Now login with your Username and password.
- Fill the MP Police Online Application of the relevant post with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents as per the given format.
- Make fee payment as per your category while filling the online application.
- Verify all the details once and click on Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the MP Police Application form for future use.