MP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Apply online for 14088 MP Constable and ASI jobs before 7th July 2017. Further details like MP Police Vacancy 2017, Eligibility, MP Constable Exam Date, MP Police Constable Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
MP Police Recruitment 2017 – 14088 Constable posts
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently released a notification on 8th June 2017 through its official website. The MP Police Recruitment 2017 was issued to fill the vacancies of 14088 Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Head Constable posts. People who were looking for Police Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Only those candidates who have passed 10th/ 12th from a recognized board are only eligible for this MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. MP Police Constable Jobs is the wonderful opportunity for the individuals who wish to work with the Madhya Pradesh Government.
Interested and Eligible candidates of this MP Police ASI Constable Recruitment 2017 must send the online application before 7th July 2017. Aspirants can download this Latest Madhya Pradesh Police Bharti 2017 in the pdf format below. Hence all the candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Latest MP Police Vacancy 2017
|S.no.||Name of the post||Trade Name||Number of vacancies|
|2.||Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|3.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||34|
Also, check Latest Karnataka Police Vacancy here.
Eligibility Criteria of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility criteria of MP Police Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, before applying for this notification, one should read the eligibility criteria of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not.
Age Limit for Vyapam MP Police Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 25 years.
However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the MP government.
Educational Qualification for MP Police Bharti
- Constable: Candidates applying for MP Police Recruitment 2017 must have passed 10th class from a recognized board with knowledge in the relevant trade.
- Head Constable (Computer): Aspirants must have passed 12th class with PCM & Diploma/ Degree In Computer or IT.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer): Postulants must have done a degree in Computer Science or I.T. to apply for MP Police SI Recruitment 2017.
Overview of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name of the Exam||MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017|
|Post name||Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable|
|Number of vacancies||14088 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill MP Police Constable Online Application form||8th June 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||7th July 2017|
|MPPEB Police Constable Exam||19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017|
|Official website||www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mponline.gov.in|
14088 MP Police ASI Constable Jobs
Selection Process for Latest MP Police Jobs:
Candidates applying for these MP Police Constable Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written test.
- PET/ PST/ PMT.
- Document Verification.
Postulants of MPPEB Police Recruitment 2017 must pay the application fee in online mode only. Candidates can apply for one paper or two papers of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. The application fee for various categories for both one paper and two papers is mentioned below.
For One question paper:
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/- + (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/- + (Rs. 70/- for Portal Charges and Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
For two question papers:
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 700/- + (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 350/- (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) and Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user)).
NOTE: If you want to do any modifications in the application form, then you should pay Rs. 20/- (Rs.50/- for Portal Fee) in online mode only.