- 1 ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017 – 189 Apprentice Jobs
- 1.1 Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2017 @ www.mrpl.co.in
- 1.2 MRPL Job Openings 2017 – 189 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Vacancy
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification – Details
- 1.5 Steps to Apply Online for MRPL Job Recruitment 2017 @ mrpl.co.in
Latest MRPL Jobs for Freshers: MRPL Recruitment 2017 Notification dispatched. Interested contenders can check eligibility for the MRPL Jobs in Mangalore. If eligible, apply online for 189 Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice Trainee Jobs @ www.mrpl.co.in. Know other details of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2017 such as pay scale, selection process, how to apply from the below sections. The eligible aspirants can apply to the MRPL Vacancies between 8th September 2017 to 7th October 2017.
ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2017 – 189 Apprentice Jobs
MRPL Jobs for Diploma Holders: Here is the good news for the Diploma and Engineering Candidates. The Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited released the notification for filling 189 Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the Engineers and Diploma Holders who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Karnataka. Therefore, job hunters can apply for the MRPL Mangalore Recruitment on or before 7th October 2017.
Aspirants who possess Engineering or Diploma in the concerned discipline are eligible for the MRPL Jobs 2017. Interested applicants can register to the ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Vacancy through online by visiting www.mrpl.co.in. Know the complete information regarding the Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Jobs from the following sections.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2017 @ www.mrpl.co.in
|OMPL Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Board||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee, Technician Apprentice Trainee Jobs|
|Job Vacancies||189 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date for Online application||8th September 2017|
|Closing date for application submission||7th October 2017|
MRPL Job Openings 2017 – 189 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Vacancy
|MRPL Jobs 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||85|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||104|
|Total Vacancies||189 Posts|
www.mrpl.co.in Recruitment 2017 Vacancies – Reservation of Posts
|Latest MRPL Jobs Vacancy 2017|
|Post Name||Designated Subject Fields||No. of Posts||Reservation of Posts|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Chemical Engg.||28||14||4||1||9|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||8||4||1||1||2|
|Technician Apprenticeship Training||Chemical Engg.||26||13||4||2||7|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.||10||5||1||1||3|
|Instrumentation Technology Engg.||6||3||1||0||2|
|Total Vacancies||189 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of MRPL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2017
OMPL Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts: Postulants have to pass Degree in Engineering in the concerned discipline.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee Jobs: Applicants should possess Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline. Else, Diploma in Commercial Practice.
For the Detailed Academic Qualification of the MRPL Jobs Careers, refer the official notification attached below.
Age Limit of MRPL Jobs for Diploma Holders
Kindly view the official Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Notification 2017 for the age criteria and upper age relaxation.
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification – Details
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates through the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment will be based on the following rounds.
- Written Test.
Pay Scale for MRPL Apprentice Trainee Vacancy
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts: Stipend of Rs. 10000/- PM.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee Jobs: Stipend of Rs.7,100 per month.
www.mrpl.co.in Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
We advise the applicants to refer the official notification regarding the application fee details.
MRPL 2017 Recruitment Dates
- Starting date to apply online: 8th September 2017.
- Closing date for application submission: 7th October 2017.
- Availability of Admit Cards: Before 15 days of the exam.
- Written Test Date; Will notify later.
Steps to Apply Online for MRPL Job Recruitment 2017 @ mrpl.co.in
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e., www.wrpl.co.in. You can also click on the direct link updated below.
- Search for the OMPL Recruitment 2017 Notification and click on it.
- Verify your eligibility as per the rules mentioned in the notification.
- If eligible, click on the “Apply Online for 189 Apprentice Trainee Jobs Vacancy in MRPL”.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the online application and cross check them once.
- Finally, submit the application form and take one copy of it for future reference.
We have covered the complete details regarding the MRPL Recruitment 2017 here. If you need any further info, kindly check the notification attached above. We will continuously track the www.mrpl.co.in for the fresh news and update them on this page. So, keep visiting our site for the latest updates and more Govt Job Alerts.