NATA Application Form 2018 is available now. Check National Aptitude Test in Architecture Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria. Get NATA Exam Dates 2018. Also, check Steps to Fill NATA 2018 Application Form & How to Apply for NATA 2018. Check the following sections for complete details of Architecture Application Form 2018.
NATA Application Form 2018
We are pleasured to inform all the candidates who are aspired to pursue Architecture Courses that the Council of Architecture has released the Application Form of National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 in the first week of January 2018. So, candidates who meet the Eligibility conditions can fill their NATA Application Form 2018 as early as possible. Students can register online from the Official Portal, i.e., www.nata.nic.in & get the complete information. Applicants can register till the first week of February 2018. Candidates need to fill their Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number & Date of Birth. They must also upload Scanned Images of Passport size Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in prescribed format & size. Preserve the Print out of NATA Online Application Form 2018 for further process of admission. Students need not send the Application Form of NATA 2018 through Offline mode or by post.
Also, check NATA Syllabus & Exam Pattern
NATA Application Dates 2018
|National Aptitude Test in Architecture Online Registration 2018 Starting Date||First week of January 2018|
|Last date for NATA Application Form 2018||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to upload scanned Images||First week of February 2018|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee||1st week of February 2018|
|Availability of Confirmation Page Print out||Last week of February 2018|
|Opening date of NATA Exam Application Form 2018 Correction window||3rd week of February 2018|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
NATA 2018 Important Dates
|Conducting Board Name||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018|
|Date of Issuance of NATA 2018 Admit Card||4th week of March 2018|
|NATA Exam Date 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of NATA 2018 Results||2nd week of June 2018|
|Starting date of NATA 2018 Counselling||June or July 2018|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 – Brief Details
The Council of Architecture (COA) manages a National Level Entrance Exam every year. It is known as NATA, which can be abbreviated as National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Officials of COA organize this Exam to offer admissions into Architecture Programmes for eligible students all over India. They conduct this Exam once in a year. Candidates who make this Exam will get admission into five years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Programme. The Architecture Application Form 2018 will be available on Official site, i.e. www.nata.nic.in from 1st week of January 2018. So, candidates must hurry up and fill NATA 2018 Online Application Form & submit the same before the last date. Conducting Authority is going to conduct National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 in the third week of April 2018. Aspirants can refer the following sections for complete details of Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Steps to fill NATA Application Form 2018.
NATA Exam Registration Fee 2018
- Candidates belonging to all categories must pay Rs. 1,250/- as NATA Application Fee 2018.
- Students can remit the requisite fee either through Online or Offline modes.
- Candidates who wish to make the Fee Payment through Online mode can pay either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Payment of fee in Offline mode can be carried out through e-Challan.
- Individuals who opt for Dubai as Examination Centre should remit an extra amount of INR 7000 (Examination Fee) before the availability of NATA Hall Ticket 2018.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Age Limit: Student must be minimum 17 years old as on July 31, 2018.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or Intermediate or Equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (in any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma after ten years Schooling.
- Subjects: Students should pass in the above Exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Lateral Entry: No lateral entry admission will be available in B.Arch. course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure at least a minimum of 50% marks in the Qualifying Examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018.
Also, check NATA Exam Results 2018
How to Apply for NATA 2018
- Visit the official website of NATA, i.e. www.nata.nic.in.
- Click on “Click here to register for NATA 2018” link.
- New users should go through “New Candidate Registration”.
- Now, click on “Apply” button.
- You will see the NATA Application Form 2018 displaying on the monitor screen.
- Fill the NATA 2018 Online Application Form 2018 with all the necessary details.
- The details include the information about Personal & Qualification details, Option of Course & Exam City, Communication details, etc.
- Fill all the details with care & Click on “Submit” button.
- Go to the “Upload Images” Section & Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression.
- Students can upload the images in prescribed size & format.
- Next, candidates should pay NATA 2018 Application Fee by clicking on “Pay Registration Fee”.
- Applicants should make the Payment through Online mode.
- Click on “Submit” button after successful payment.
- Take the hard copy of NATA Application Form 2018 for further reference.
Aspirants can register for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 through the Online process only. In this article, we have given step by step Procedure of how to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018.
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2018
Students must keep the following documents ready before registering for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018.
Documents/Details Required while filling NATA 2018 Online Application Form
- SSC Mark Sheet and Certificate or equivalent.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in JPEG format with 4 KB to 100 KB size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- Scanned Image of Signature & thumb impression with 1 KB to 30 KB size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details.
- Proof of Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, Intermediate Admit Card with Photograph & Signature (Original copies), College ID card).
- Test Centre Cities list.
Also, check NATA Counselling Procedure 2018
Step – 1: NATA Online Registration 2018
- Go to the NATA Official website, i.e. www.nata.nic.in.
- Click on “Register Online for NATA 2018”.
- Now, go to the “New Registration” link & Click on “Apply Online for NATA 2018”.
- Read the given instructions carefully and then, click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- NATA 2018 Application Form will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step – 2: Fill the details
- Personal Details: Name of the candidate, Name of candidate’s Father, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, Place of Residence, Person with Disability (PwD), Nationality, Annual Family Income, Aadhar Card Number (Optional).
- The Option of Exam City: Select three Exam Centres as per your choice.
- Educational Qualification Details: Fill the details of SSC & Intermediate like Pass/Fail details, Stream or Course Name, Year of Passing, Board/University, Total Marks, % of Marks, Name of the Institute, Address & Pincode.
- Details of Communication: Locality (Optional), Address, City or Town or Village, Pin Code, District, Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
- Password: Choose a Password, Confirm the Password & Select Security Question and answer the question.
- Security Pin: Verify the security pin and check all the details.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- An Application Number will generate after the successful submission of NATA Online Application Form 2018, which will be used for further use. So, candidates must note the generated Application Number for login purpose.
Step – 3: Uploading of Images
- Go to the “Upload Images” section.
- Select the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression.
- Upload the Images one by one in JPEG format.
Step – 4: Payment of Application Fee
- Click on “Fee Payment” Option.
- Make the Payment through Online mode (either through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway).
- Fill the details of payment & then, pay the required amount.
Step – 5: Print NATA Application Form 2018
- Students should take the print out of Online Application Form of NATA 2018 after successful payment.
- Preserve the Confirmation page for further use.
- There is no need to send any copy to authorities of Council of Architecture.
Candidates should follow the steps given above during the submission of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application Form 2018.
NATA 2018 Application Form Correction
Conducting Authority has provided an opportunity to make corrections in NATA Online Application Form 2018.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding NATA Application Form 2018.