- 1 NATA 2021 Counselling
NATA 2021 Counselling Dates are to be announced soon. Hence, all the qualified candidates in NATA Exam 2021 can refer the below sections for all details regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture Counselling 2021. Candidates can find NATA Counselling Dates 2021, B.Arch Counselling Procedure, etc. in the following sections.
NATA 2021 Counselling
Most of all the aspirants of National Aptitude Test in Architecture will be waiting for NATA Counselling Dates 2021. This year, Council of Architecture will not conduct common NATA 2021 Counselling Process. Individually participating institutions will conduct NATA Counselling 2021 for admission to the 5-years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch). First of all, candidates must register online for National Aptitude Test in Architecture Counselling 2021. Also, Aspirants should fill the choices and lock the filled choices.
The officials will declare NATA Seat Allotment 2021 and then, documents are verified. Finally, candidates must report to the institute in which you are allotted the seat. For further details about NATA 2021 Counselling, refer the below sections.
www.nata.in Counselling Dates 2021
|S.No||Event Name||Important Date|
|1.||NATA Exam Date||14th April 2021|
|2.||Nata 2021 Result Date||3rd May 2021|
|3.||NATA Counselling 2021||June 2021|
nata.in Counselling of Architecture
The Council of Architecture conducts National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam every year in order to provide admission to 5 years B.Arch course. The main objective behind conducting National aptitude test in architecture or NATA Exam is to evaluate applicant’s performance in Architecture field. Candidates must score high in NATA 2021 because it is necessary to get admission in different Govt. colleges of architecture. Candidates who scored good marks are now waiting for the call letter in order to attend for NATA 2021 Counselling. You can also go through All India Entrance Exams for more details.
The qualified students must attend the NATA Counselling 2021 to get admission for the 1st year B-arch program in any of the private colleges or Affiliated Universities. The officials have released National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Notification on January 2021. The Council of Architecture will conduct NATA Exam 2021 on 14th April 2021. You can check NATA Score Card 2021 when it is available.
NATA 2021 Counselling Dates @ www.nata.in
|NATA 2021 Examination Schedule|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Starting of Registration Process through online||24th January 2021|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||11th March 2021|
|Admit Card Download||1st April 2021|
|NATA Exam 2021 Date||14th April 2021|
|Answer Key for NATA 2021 Release||15th April 2021|
|Announcement of NATA Result||3rd May 2021|
|NATA Counselling||June/July 2021|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Counselling Process
Candidates must check the Counselling Process for NATA 2021 which is provided below. All the qualified candidates in National Aptitude Test in Architecture will undergo various steps in NATA Counselling Process 2021.
- Online Registration
- Filling of Choices and Locking
- Seat Allotment & Document Verification
- Reporting to the college
Certificates required for NATA Counselling 2021
The document verification is carried as soon as the seats are allocated. So, aspirants must carry the required documents in order to get verified. The list of documents is as follows.
- NATA 2021 Rank Card.
- NATA Hall Ticket 2021.
- 10th Standard marks memo or equivalent.
- Class 10 Certificate (Original and Xerox).
- Class 12 or Intermediate Certificate (Original and Xerox).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Diploma or Intermediate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate.
- Income Certificate provided by Mandal Revenue Officer in case of candidates who don’t possess Community Certificate.
- B.Arch Counselling Letter 2021.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Six Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Online Registration Slip.
- Proof of Identity.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2021 Counselling
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are able to participate in the Counselling Process of NATA 2021 & admission process. Hence, candidates must carefully refer the below details.
- Candidates must qualify NATA 2021 or any equivalent aptitude test in Architecture. Candidates who qualify in NATA 2021 Exam are also eligible to attend for Nation Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- In addition to that, aspirants must have passed the qualifying exam scoring minimum marks.
- Applicants should secure at least 50% marks in Intermediate or any equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects (Or)
- A 3-year Diploma in any stream recognized by the Central/State Govt. with an aggregate of 50% with Mathematics as one of the subjects (Or)
- Qualified aspirants or those appearing for International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with an aggregate of minimum 50% with Mathematics as on of the subjects.
nata.in NATA 2021 Counselling Procedure
- After the declaration of National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2021 Result, qualified students must participate in the counselling process.
- The Institutes will conduct NATA Counselling Process 2021 based on the merit list which is prepared for the qualified candidates.
- The Council of Architecture (CoA) will not hold any common Counselling Process for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
- Individually Participating Institutes of NATA 2021 will hold the B.Arch Counselling 2021.
- Officials will inform the candidates about the NATA 2021 Counselling Schedule in due course of time.
- Students must, first of all, perform NATA Counselling Registration 2021 and then, choices of colleges and courses are opted by the applicants.
- Seat Allotment is announced by the Individual Institutes and after that, applicants should submit certificates for verification.
- Alloted candidates must report to the allocated college in order to join in the course.
- Aspirants will only secure admission not only by fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria but also by qualifying in National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
We will update the complete information about NATA Counselling 2021 shortly. Therefore, visit our page regularly.
Official website: www.nata.in