NATA Previous Papers Free downloading links updated on this page. The Aspirants can download the National Aptitude Test in Architecture old question papers for Drawing, Aptitude, and Mathematics. Also, get the NATA Study material and tips to crack the exam easily.
|NATA Exam Date is 29 April 2018|
NATA Previous Papers With Answers
Are you an applicant of National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 and are in the preparation? Then make your preparation successful with the help of NATA Model Papers. On our web portal, Participants can collect the last 5 years question papers along with answers. Practicing NATA Previous Exam Papers helps the contestants to know the kind of questions being asked. Here, we have updated the NATA Previous Papers with answers for the sake of aspirants. Therefore interested candidates can download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Sample Papers with answers Pdf for free of cost. Readers can go through the entire page to find NATA Drawing tips, preparation books.
NATA is commonly known as National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is organized by the Council of Architecture. NATA Aptitude Test is the gateway for the students who wish to grab the admission to architecture courses like B.Arch offered by the top institutions throughout the country. The authority is going to hold the NATA on 29 April 2018 via Offline mode. The candidates who are going to appear the exam need to start their preparation immediately. All the contestants can gather the materials related to exam such as NATA Aptitude Test Previous Year Question Papers with solutions, Syllabus, Paper Pattern etc. which are given below. Also, refer the below description to download NATA Previous Papers.
NATA Aptitude Test 2018 – Important Dates @ www.nata.in
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|NATA 2018 Notification Release Date||03rd January 2018|
|Starting of Registration Process through online||16th January 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||02nd March 2018|
|Admit Card Download||2nd April 2018|
|NATA Exam 2018 Date||29th April 2018|
|Announcement of Results||01st June 2018|
|NATA Counselling||June/July 2018|
NATA Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are in the search of National Aptitude Test in Architecture Paper pattern can get complete details from this section. The Board conducts the exam in two sections.
- Drawing Test.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
The test is conducted to check aspirant’s perception, imagination, and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness. It comprises of
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
- Visualizing different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
Also, Find NATA Answer Key 2018
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Mode of the Exam||Parts||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||MCQ – OMR Based||Part I||Mathematics||30||30 x 2 = 60||90 Minutes|
|2||MCQ – OMR Based||Part II||General Aptitude||30||30 x 2 = 60|
|3||Paper & Pencil Based||Part III||Drawing Test||2||2 x 40 = 80||90 Minutes|
Also, Download the NATA Admit Card 2018.
Tips to Crack NATA 2018 in First attempt?
- Be aware with the syllabus of NATE Entrance Exam. Syllabus and Exam Pattern helps the Aspirants to understand the topics to be prepared.
- Divide the syllabus and pay an equal attention to each topic. Spend more time on the topic which you are weak.
- Pay attention to important topics which are having more weightage.
- Improve your drawing skills and creative skills.
- The applicants should try to draw and sketch with less use of an Eraser which makes drawing more appealing and presentable.
- You should always practice vivid sketches helps in better sketching over a period of time, in the long run.
- Go through the NATA Previous Year Questions.
- Read Newspapers and find out the famous architects & their works and how they have contributed to the field of architecture.
Also, Check NATA Result 2018.
NATA Sample Papers with Answers
Download the NATA Aptitude Test Previous Year Question Papers with answers Pdf from the links enclosed below. The participants can download the NATA Solved Question Papers and practice to perform well in the exam. The National Aptitude Test in Architecture Model Question Papers attached in the PDF Format so the contestants can download easily.
Previous Year Question Papers of NATA
|NATA Previous Year Drawing Questions||Aesthetic Sensitivity|
|NATA Question Paper 2016||NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Model Paper with answers 2015|
|NATA Question Paper 2015 Pdf||NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Sample Papers 2014 with answers|
|NATA Drawing Questions with answers||NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Question Paper 2013|
|NATA Drawing Images||NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Old Paper 2012|
Hope the NATA Previous Papers provided in the above table helpful for the applicants to perform well in the exam. ALL THE BEST !!!
NATA Entrance Exam Books Free Download
- A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch Entrance Examinations by Arihant
- Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra
- NATA/AIEE B. Arch. Question Bank- 2015
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition
- Keys to Drawing- Strategies and Exercises for Gaining Confidence and Enhancing Your Creativity Author: Dodson
- B.Arch. & NATA Entrance Exam Solved 6th Edition solved paper till 2018
- NATA Architecture Question Bank and NATA Sample Papers (sixth edition)
Also, Check NATA 2018 Counselling
Aspirants can visit our site regularly to get more updates regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2018 like Admit Card, Results, and NATA Counselling etc. Entrance exams site gives the knowledge of NATA Entrance Exam. Also, visit the official web portal www.nata.in for more NATA Previous Papers.