Download Latest and New Syllabus of NATA Entrance Exam 2020. Check NATA Syllabus 2020 pdf. Get National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam SyllabusNATA Exam pattern 2020. Find NATA Preparation tips, books & drawing tips etc.
|NATA Exam date is 14th April 2020
NATA Syllabus 2020 Pdf Free Download
The Council of Architecture organizes NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture). Through this Exam, the B.Arch colleges across India offer the admissions into Architecture courses. Recently, NATA 2020 Notification. has released. Therefore, the People who have completed their 12th Standard and Interested in Architecture are eligible for this Examination. Every year, A huge number of candidates apply for this Examination. For those applicants, Council of Architecture is going to conduct the Entrance Exam on 29th April 2020. Now all those candidates were searching for the NATA Syllabus, Preparation tips, NATA books etc for the exam preparation. The Syllabus for NATA Entrance Exam is provided below. So go to the below Sections and check the complete NATA Exam Syllabus.
NATA 2020 Syllabus includes each and every topics and unit that going to be asked in the question paper for the National Architecture Entrance test. NATA Syllabus contains topics from the Subjects Mathematics, Drawing and General Aptitude. It is very important for the aspiring candidates to go through the entire syllabus of NATA Entrance Exam. It will help you to plan for the good preparation. The NATA Syllabus 2020 Pdf will help the applicants in the Exam preparation like what to study and how to study. Here In this article, we are providing the complete information regarding National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 which includes important dates, eligibility criteria, registration, etc.
Also, download NATA Previous Question Papers Pdf.
NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus Pdf For Architecture
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Council of Architecture (COA)|
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Starting of Registration Process through online||24th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||11th March 2020|
|Admit Card Download||1st April 2020|
|NATA Exam 2020 Date||14th April 2020|
|Announcement of Results||3rd May 2020|
|NATA Counselling||June/July 2020|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Exam Syllabus
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level aptitude test. Every year, Council of Architecture will organize this Examination to offer Admissions into Architecture course. Many top institutions all over the country accept the NATA Score for admission in architecture courses. From 2020 onwards, The Council of Architecture conducts the NATA Exam once in a year. This year, NATA exam is going to conduct on 14th April 2020 via offline mode. People who got scorecards through NATA Exam will be considered by the various government, government aided and private colleges or universities for admission into B.Arch program.
Also, check NATA 2020 Result here.
Here, aspirants can also check the NATA Exam pattern 2020. Once check the provided NATA New Pattern before starting the Exam Preparation. Through the Provided Paper pattern, candidates can get an idea of the Question Paper Structure. From this Test pattern, people can know the no.of questions asked in the Exam, Total Marks, Subjects and also Exam duration. So once look at the below table and get the complete information regarding the NATA 2020 Paper Pattern.
Also, download National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 Rank Card here.
NATA 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject Names||Distribution of Marks||Marks|
|Mathematics (20 questions)||20 x 2||40|
|General Aptitude (40 questions)||40 x 2||80|
|Drawing (2 questions)||2 x 40||80|
National Aptitude Test in Architecture Pattern
- Exam Type: The NATA Exam Pattern consists of three parts, i.e. Mathematics, General Aptitude & Drawing.
- Mode: This Exam will be in offline mode (Pen and Paper based).
- No. Questions: Paper contains 62 questions.
- Marking Scheme: questions asked in Mathematics & General Aptitude sections, 2 marks will be given for each correct Answer.
- Duration: The NATA exam duration is three hours (2 hrs).
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for this exam.
NATA Preparation Tips
People who are going to attend the Examination should plan their preparation according to Syllabus. People should Make a timetable as per your suitable time. Between the long hours of study, students should include small breaks. At the time of preparation, Practice some NATA 2020 sample papers, model Papers. And also work on the drawing skills to get the good score in the examination.
NATA 2020 Exam Syllabus
The NATA syllabus covers the subjects drawing, Mathematics & General Aptitude. The drawing test will measure the ability to sense of perspective drawing, sketch a given object, understanding of proportion and scale, etc. Therefore check detailed and complete NATA Entrance Exam Syllabus prescribed below.
NATA 2020 Syllabus For Mathematics
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem (Positive Integral Index)
- Quadratic equations
- Coordinate Geometry of three dimensions
- Coordinate Geometry of two dimensions
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Sets, Relations, and Mapping
- Statistics and Probability
- Permutation and Combination
NATA Exam Syllabus For General Aptitude
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing three-dimensional objects from the two-dimensional drawing.
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) awareness of national/ international architects and their creations.
NATA Syllabus For Drawing
- Understanding scale and proportion of objects, building forms, and elements, shape, geometric composition, aesthetics, harmony and contrast, color texture.
- Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Generating plan, 3D views of objects, elevation.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, rotation, subtraction, surfaces and volumes.
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urbanscape and landscape.
For more details regarding the NATA Syllabus 2020, Refer the official website through the link enclosed below. Moreover, follow our website entranceexams.io for more updates regarding the NATA Entrance Exam.
Visit NATA 2020 Official Portal – www.nata.in