- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 111 posts
- 1.1 Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017 for Apprenticeship Training
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of NDY Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Notification 2017
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment NDY Group C Civilian & Sailor Jobs – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.5 www.joinindiannavy.gov.in – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.6 Naval dockyard Recruitment Group C Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.7 NDY 384 Tradesman Mate (Civilian) Vacancies @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.8 How to Apply for Naval Dockyard TMM Recruitment 2017 @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 111 Apprentice posts. Apply online for Apprenticeship Training at Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai. Candidates who wish to grab the 111 Mumbai Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancies can apply through online. Aspirants can apply for this NDY Mumbai 2017 Notification through the official website, www.bhartiseva.com upto 22nd September 2017. Check all the details of Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training Notification 2017 such as eligibility, application form, exam dates, fee, etc before applying for NDY Vacancies through online.
|NDY Apprentice Recruitment|
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Post name||Apprentice posts|
|Number of vacancies||111 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017||04/09/2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||22/09/2017|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Training period||1 year|
|Training Location||Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai|
|Official website||www.bhartiseva.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Here is a good news that Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting applications from ITI qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in various optional trades. Interested candidates can enrol their names for 1 year Apprenticeship training through the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official website, i.e., www.bhartiseva.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in. Candidates who have done ITI in the relevant trade are only eligible for this Bombay Dockyard Recruitment 2017. All the Eligible candidates can apply online for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 from 04/09/2017 to 22/09/2017. Further details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017 are mentioned in detail below.
Eligibility Criteria of NDY Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for Jobs in Naval Dockyard Apprentice School Mumbai
Aspirants of this Latest Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 must be between 14 years to 21 years as on the closing date of application form. However, upper age relaxation is permitted for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification for 111 Naval Dockyard Apprentice Posts
Candidates must have passed 8th class from a recognized board. Moreover, postulants must have passed relevant ITI/ Trade test from an institute recognized by NCVT/ SCVT
Stipend to Apprentices in Mumbai Naval Dockyard
The officials will pay a stipend to the candidates selected under this Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017 as follows.
- During the 1st year of Training: 70% of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers.
- During the 2nd year of Training: 80% of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers.
How to Apply for 111 NDY Mumbai Apprentice Jobs?
All the interested candidates can apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 through the official website, i.e., bhartiseva.com. Postulants can also apply online for 111 NDY Mumbai Apprentice posts using the below link. While filling the online application, candidates must upload the given documents in the pdf format.
Are you searching for a job in the most prestigious Indian Navy? If so, you are on the right page. The Officials of Indian Navy has published the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 for Sailor and Civilian Personnel Posts (Tradesman Mate). Candidates who are seeking a career in Naval field can use this opportunity. Aspirants of Naval Dockyard Group C Civilian Personnel Recruitment 2017 should read the advertisement carefully. Students must ensure their Eligibility before applying for Civilian Personnel Vacancies in NDY. Candidates who meet the Eligibility of Age Limit, Educational Qualification & Nationality can start applying right now.
Individuals must submit the Naval dockyard Tradesman Application Form 2017 for Civilian Personnel Recruitment on or before the due date, i.e. 20th May 2017. Students must check the complete Notification regarding NDY Recruitment 2017 for Civilian Group C Vacancies through the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official website, i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. For further details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Number of Vacancies, Online Application Process, etc., candidates must have a look at the below sections.
|joinindiannavygov.in Naval dockyard (NDY) Recruitment 2017 Mumbai|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Group C (Civilian Personnel) (Tradesman Mate)|
|Total number of vacancies||384 Posts|
|Location of Job||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|NDY Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|384 Tradesman Mate Group C (Civilian) Vacancies|
|S No.||Name of the Post||Category||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Tradesman Mate (TMM)||Unreserved/ General||194 Posts|
|2.||OBC (Other Backward Classes)||104 Posts|
|3.||Scheduled Caste||57 Posts|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe||29 Posts|
The vacancy details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2017 are tabulated above.
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility conditions before applying for 384 Civilian Group C Tradesman Mate Vacancies.
Naval dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification
Students who have a desire to apply for 384 NDY Civilian Personnel Notification must have passed 10th Class from a Recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit for 384 Tradesman Mate Vacancies
- Candidates who wish to apply for Naval Dockyard Tradesman Recruitment 2017 of Group C Vacancies should be minimum 18 years old.
- In the same way, those who are applying for the same posts should not be more than 25 years old as on the Last date to receive Online Application Form.
- Relaxation in Age is applicable as per the Government rules. (i.e. 5 years in the case of SC/ ST Category, 3 years for OBC Candidates, 10 years for Physically Challenged aspirants (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC Category) and 15 years for Physically Disabled candidates (SC/ ST Category).
Click here for Naval dockyard (NDY) Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2017
|Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Date 2017|
|Starting Date to apply||1st May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||20th May 2017|
Candidates who have a dream to get a job in any wing of Naval Field must ensure that they are eligible for the Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Group C Recruitment 2017. After checking the Eligibility details, students can apply through the Official website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All the candidates who ensure their Eligibility can apply from 1st May 2017 to 20th May 2017. It is strictly advised that candidates must fill the NDY Civilian Application Form 2017 with care. For the sake of all the aspirants, our team has given simple steps to apply for 384 Group C Tradesmen Mate Jobs 2017.
Steps to Fill Naval Dockyard Group C (Civilian) Application Form 2017
- The first thing candidates must do is to log on to the official website, i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Next, applicants can select the post they are desiring to apply for.
- Individuals must click on the link with the name “Click here for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Registration“.
- Now, candidates must fill the Application Form with relevant or correct details.
- Finally, students should click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of the Civilian Personnel 2017 Application Form for further reference.
From the steps provided above, applicants can fill the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment portal Online Application Form for Tradesmen (skilled) 2017 easily.
Candidates must visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for complete information about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.