- 1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 – 2072 TGT PGT Jobs
- 1.1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 NVS Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2017 | NVS Teacher Jobs
- 1.4 2072 Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT PGT Jobs – www.mecbsegov.in
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria of Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Jobs in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – www.nvshq.org
- 1.7 How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2017?
- 1.8 Download Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Notification 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to declare soon. Apply online for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi TGT PGT Jobs before the deadline. Further details like Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy, NVS Teacher Eligibility, NVS TGT PGT Selection process, etc. are mentioned in detail below. One can also apply online for these 2072 Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs @ www.mecbsegov.in
Here is a good news for all the candidates who were looking for Teaching Jobs. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi also known as NVS is going to release a notification for filling the vacancies of PGTs, TGTs, Principal, Assistant Commissioner, and Miscellaneous Teacher jobs. Hence the authorities were inviting online applications from the skilled candidates to fill these vacant positions for the academic year 2017-18. So, the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Only those candidates who have done Master’s degree in the relevant field are only eligible for this Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017. So, the aspirants who wish to make their career in the Teaching Field must utilize this Opportunity. Here on this page, we have given the post wise Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy, Age Limit, Age relaxations, Pay scale, etc. of this NVS Recruitment 2017-18. Hence, read the complete article and apply for these 2072 NVS TGT PGT Jobs before the last date.
Note: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will release the NVS Recruitment 2017-18 Latest employment notification for 2072 vacant posts in August 2017. Get Apply Online application form for NVS TGT PGT Jobs 2017 through this page UPDATE (01 August 2017).
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary Level and re mainly located in rural areas. It is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is located in rural areas across the Country. The State Government offers costfree land and rent-free temporary buildings for the setting up this Organization. The Central Government has set up residential schools to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas under the National Policy on Education 1986. There are more than 590 schools functioning under this system all over the Country. They select talented rural children as the target group and provide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Their objective is to ensure that all the students of JNVs get a reasonable level of competence in three languages.
Also, check 1058 TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs.
NVS Recruitment 2017-18
NVS (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti) has recently made an announcement regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017. There is not any official notice but rather the declaration was announced in the news. All the applied candidates should know NVS subject wise vacancy before applying. So, know the eligible streams of this NVS PGT TGT Recruitment 2017 here. The PGT Subjects included in this NVS Teacher exam are Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Hindi, History, Maths, Physics, Information Technology / IT. English, Hindi, Maths, Science, and Social Studies are the subjects eligible for TGT post. Whereas the streams like music, art, PET (M / F), librarian and TGT3 Language Teacher for (Garo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu) are accepted for Miscellaneous category.
|S.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs)||880|
|3.||Third Language Teachers (TGT)||235|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of the Exam||NVS Teacher Exam 2017|
|Post name||TGT, PGT, Principal, & Miscellaneous Teacher posts|
|Number of vacancies||2072 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to apply for NVS PGT Recruitment||update soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||update soon|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Work location||Anywhere in India|
|Official website||www.mecbsegov.in or www.nvshq.org|
The Eligibility Criteria of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, before applying for this notification, one should read the eligibility criteria of NVS Language Teacher Recruitment 2017 thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not.
Age limit for Navodaya TGT PGT Jobs
The age limit of the candidates applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2017 is as shown in the below table. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
|Name of the post||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGTs)||40 years|
|Principal||35 years||45 years|
|TGT & Miscellaneous Categories||35 years|
|Assistant Commissioner||45 years|
Educational Qualification of NVS Teacher Recruitment
- Aspirants of Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 must have done Master’s degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized Institution or University.
- Also, candidates should have done their Research work in the field of education.
- In addition to this, they should have relevant working experience in a residential school system.
Also, check 3376 Teacher Jobs in Karnataka here.
The postulants should be aware of some details such as selection process, application fee, pay scale, etc. of these 2072 Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs before applying. So, for your convenience, I have given all these details of NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2017 in the below section.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The officials of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written exam.
Application Fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs
All the applied candidates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 need to pay the application fee as per their category in online or offline mode. Hence deposit the fee using net banking or eChallan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and IDBI Bank.
- Principal and Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/-.
- PGTs, TGTs, Misc. categories, & Regional Language Teachers: Rs. 1000/-.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs Pay Scale
- For PGT Vacancy: Pay Band is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-.
- For Assistant Commissioner & Principal Vacancy: Pay Band is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of
- For TGT, Miscellaneous Categories & Third Language Teacher Vacancy: Pay Band is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.
34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
NVS Examination Center
The Written Examination for the recruitment to the above-mentioned posts is likely to be held at following 42 cities. Ajmer, Lucknow, Amritsar, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Madurai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Muzaffarpur, Bhopal, Nagpur, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Chandigarh, Pune, Chennai, Dehradun, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Delhi, Faridabad, Shimla, Trivandrum, Gurgaon, Visakhapatnam, Noida, Ghaziabad, Shillong, Guwahati, Kohima, Imphal, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Aizawl, Jabalpur, Jammu, Agartala, Siliguri, Panaji. These are the various pre-decided exam centers for the NVS TGT PGT Exam 2017. However, the examination center for the posts of Assistant Commissioners and Principal will be at Delhi only.
- First of all, visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, i.e., www.mecbsegov.in
- Search for NVS PGT Recruitment Notice link and read all the instructions mentioned in a notification file.
- If you are satisfied with eligibility conditions, then click on “Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Application” link.
- Fill the form with basic details such as Your Name, Gender, Category, Age, Education, Permanent Address, Phone Number, Email, etc. in the relevant fields.
- Now, upload your recent passport photograph, and signature in the given format.
- Pay examination fee through the prescribed link as per your category.
- Click “Final Submit” button after filling the necessary details.
- Finally, a login ID and password will generate on the screen after successful submission of NVS Application.
- Save your login Id and password for future use.
- Also, take a printout of the online application for document verification.
If you found this article about Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2017 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts regarding this NVS Teacher Recruitment 2017-18, feel free to comment in the below section. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State Govt, and Central Government Jobs in India.