- 1 NBCC JE Admit Card 2017 Download @ www.nbccindia.com
- 1.1 Download NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 www.nbccindia.com JE Call Letter 2017 Download Steps – National Buildings Construction Jr Engineer Exam Date 2017
- 1.3 NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Exam Schedule 2017
- 1.5 www.nbccindia.com – NBCC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps
NBCC JE Admit Card 2017 will be issued by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited very soon. All the successful applicants of NBCC JE Recruitment 2017 can download National Buildings Construction Junior Engineer Call Letter 2017 by logging on to www.nbccindia.com. Individuals can know NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Date and have a look at the Steps to download National Buildings Construction JE Hall Ticket 2017 in the following sections.
Fresh Update as on 17/10/17: NBCC Call Letter 2017 for Deputy Project Manager, Junior Engineer & Assistant Manager Posts is available now. Candidates who have applied for Manager Cadre Posts should attend for the Interview which will be scheduled on 16th & 17th October 2017. Likewise, individuals who are going to attempt the Written Exam on 28th & 29th October 2017 can download the NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the below sections.
NBCC JE Admit Card 2017 Download @ www.nbccindia.com
|Name of the Conducting Board||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Deputy Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive and Other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||94 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill NBCC Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2017||26th August 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of NBCC JE Online Application Form 2017||25th September 2017|
|Date of issuance of Admit Card||10 to 15 days before the Exam Date|
|NBCC Deputy Project Manager JE AM Exam Date 2017||Will be updated soon|
Here is the good news for all the applicants of NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. Contenders can download NBCC JE Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the Official website www.nbccindia.com which will be released by the Officials one or two weeks before the Exam. Any of our team members will update the information regarding the same shortly. So, individuals are advised to stay focused on our website for full pledged details.
Download NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Hello, Aspirants!! If you have successfully applied for National Buildings Construction Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017, then you might be eagerly excited to know the Date, Place, and Timings of the Exam. Contenders can know these credentials only through NBCC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2017. Applicants need to log on to the Official Portal and enter the details like Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password to download the Hall Ticket. Candidates must go through the complete article in order to know the details regarding Admit Card Release Date, Exam Date, and Download Steps.
NBCC JE Selection Process 2017
- Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
www.nbccindia.com JE Call Letter 2017 Download Steps – National Buildings Construction Jr Engineer Exam Date 2017
Aspirants can find the details like Name, Date of Birth, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Gender, Category, Roll Number or Registration Number of the contender, Date, Venue, and Timings of the Exam, Detailed Address, etc. on NBCC JE Hall Ticket 2017. Participants who find any discrepancy or mistake in any of the printed credentials must report to the authorities immediately. The Officials will then take proper and immediate action against the issue. For the purpose of verification, postulants need to carry any one of the Identity proofs among Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc. along with National Buildings Construction Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017.
Details available on NBCC JE Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- Important Instructions that the candidates need to follow
- List of Important Documents that an applicant need to carry
- Photograph of the Contender
- Signature of the Postulant
NBCC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2017
In order to know the Subjects from which the questions are prepared, candidates must refer the NBCC JE Test Pattern 2017 which is provided in the below table. For effective preparation, contenders should go through NBCC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 PDF. Candidates can also download NBCC JE Previous Year Question Papers PDF to improve their command over any subject or topic.
National Buildings Construction JE Test Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject or Topic|
|1.||Objective Type Test||Civil Engineering|
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd Exam Schedule 2017
|S No.||Name of the Posts||Selection Mode||Date of Examination|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||Personal Interview||17th October 2017|
|2.||General Manager (Finance)||16th October 2017|
|3.||Additional General Manager (Finance)|
|5.||Deputy Project Manager (Electrical)||Written Test||28th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|6.||Deputy Manager (Law)||28th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|7.||Project Manager (Civil)||28th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|8.||Deputy Project Manager (Civil)||28th October 2017 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|9.||Assistant Manager (Law)||28th October 2017 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|10.||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||28th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|11.||Assistant Manager (HR Management)||28th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|12.||Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||29th October 2017 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|13.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||29th October 2017 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|14.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||29th October 2017 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
www.nbccindia.com – NBCC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 Download Steps
- Firstly, individuals need to visit the National Buildings Construction Corporation Official website www.nbccindia.com. or Click on the link updated in the below sections.
- On the Home Page, candidates should go through the HRM tab and then go to the Careers Section.
- In that section, participants must click on the relevant link, i.e. Download NBCC Junior Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link.
- Next, applicants need to enter the credentials such as Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Contestants should verify the captcha and then click on the Submit button.
- Then, candidates can observe NBCC JE Admit Card 2017 displaying on the monitor screen.
- Individuals need to download National Buildings Construction Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2017.
- Finally, contenders should collect the printout of NBCC JE Admit Card 2017 for further correspondence.
We hope that the details furnished in the above sections of this post will be helpful to all the candidates who are going to download NBCC JE Admit Card 2017. Contenders can drop their comments in the below comment section if they have any doubts. To receive further updates on Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central, and State Government Jobs, participants must visit our website entranceexams.io on a regular basis.