UPSC NDA Application Form 2017 is available now. Check Step by Step procedure to fill NDA Online Application Form. Get NDA 2 Application Form Link here. Aspirants can also get NDA Online Form filling process, NDA Registration Steps. Get details of UPSC NDA 2017 Application Form like Fee, Eligibility etc.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2017 Online
Candidates who are looking for the NDA admissions under UPSC can apply now. The NDA Application Form is released on the official Site www.upsc.gov.in. Therefore, candidates should apply online for UPSC NDA 2017. And no other mode for applying NDA Examination will be available for the Application Form. Every Year NDA examination will be conducted two times a year i..e, NDA 1 and NDA 2. The Online Application of NDA 1 is over now. The UPSC NDA 2 Application Form will start from the month June 2017. So check the complete details of NDA Online Application Form from the sections given below.
Click here for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017
Those who are searching for the NDA Form can get the direct link from this Page. We have provided the UPSC NDA Online Form filling Process. To apply online, candidates need to register first. So, check NDA Registration Process given below. Hence read the entire article and get detailed information regarding the UPSC NDA Examination and apply online. On this Page, we have provided How to apply for NDA Exam, How to fill NDA 2017 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility etc.
NDA Online Application Form 2017
UPSC NDA 2 Application Form Dates
|NDA Notification released date||7th June 2017|
|UPSC NDA 2 Application form Starts from||7th June 2017|
|Last date to Submit the NDA Online Form||30th June 2017|
|NDA 2 Exam Date 2017||10th September|
NDA is a National Level Examination organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This Exam is conducted for recruiting the eligible candidates in various defense fields are Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Every year, this Examination is conducted two times i.e., NDA I and NDA II by the UPSC. Here we are providing the complete information regarding the NDA Application Form 2017 Online.
UPSC NDA Application Fee
- Candidates should pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC category.
- SC/ ST students or sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs categories candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
- If such candidates are currently studying from Sainik or military school then they are required to produce the certificate of eligibility duly signed by the principals at the time of SSB interview.
- Aspirants can pay the Application Fee via online (i.e., Visa, Master, Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking) or offline (Cash payment in SBI Bank).
Eligibility Criteria for NDA Online Apply
- Applicants must be an Indian National.
- Unmarried Male candidates can apply for this examination.
- Aspirants should be medically fit as per the norms set by the authority.
- Aspirants should have passed or going to appear for the 12th or equivalent with physics and mathematics subjects.
Documents/ Details Required to fill UPSC NDA Online Form
- Personal, Qualification, Guardian and Communication details.
- Payment details.
- A valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature which should be in JPEG format.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width, and the size should not exceed 40 Kb.
- The dimensions of Scanned Image of Signature should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width, and the size should not exceed 40 kb. And the signature should be made with a black ink pen on white paper.
UPSC NDA Online Application Form
The NDA-I 2017 Application Form has been over now. The NDA 1 Online Application Form is available in the month of February. The NDA 2 Application Form will issue in the month of June 2017. Therefore to fill the UPSC NDA 2 Online Application Form check the Procedure given below. If the Application Form is not filled accurately, it will be rejected by the authority.
How to fill NDA 2017 Application Form
- Apply Online.
- Fill the NDA Application Form followed by
- Part 1 Registration
- Part 2 Registration
- Read Declaration and click on Agree.
Follow these steps to fill the NDA Online Application Form.
Steps to Fill NDA 2 Online Application Form
Follow the Steps given below to fill the NDA 2017 Application Form. Check the Complete procedure of UPSC NDA Online Apply process.
Step 1: UPSC NDA Apply online
- Visit the UPSC official Site www.upsc.gov.in or direct link attached below.
- Click on Apply Online link available at the right side of the Home Page.
- Now Click on the”Online application for various examinations of UPSC” link.
- On the top right-hand side of the webpage, two links are available namely “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration.”
- Now click on Part 1 Registration.
Step 2: Fill the UPSC NDA II 2017 Application Form
- Once you click on the “Part-1 Registration” Link, a new web page will appear on the screen.
- Read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ button available on the end of the Page.
- Now NDA Form will be open.
- Part 1 Registration is divided into four pages.
Page 1: Candidates Registration
1. Personal Details:
- Enter the Personal details of the Applicant like Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Nationality, Minority, Community, Marital Status, etc.
2. Qualification Details:
- Select your qualification details from the drop down menu.
- Enter your permanent address.
- Enter the valid Email ID and Personal contact number or the parent’s phone number.
- After entering all the details, click on ‘Continue’ button.
Note: If the aspirants claimed for the fee exemption, they have to click on “YES” response in the Fee Exemption claimed Field. Those candidates are not taken to the payment page.
Page 2: Choosing the Branch Preferences
- Candidates have to choose the preference branches like Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy.
- Mark the Preferences in numbers from 1 to 4.
- Mark 0 in the field for which candidates don’t want to give any preference.
- And also, this page asks the information about the Applicant is a student of Sanik/ Military school or Son of JCO/ NCO/ Other Rank Officer?
- Mark your response in Yes or No.
- Now click on the “Continue” button for moving to the next page.
Page 3: Verify Your Details
- Here, aspirants can update their details by clicking on ‘Update’ button.
- Verify your entered details properly.
- Once the NDA Application Form is Submitted, No correction will allow.
- Lastly Mark the I agree/ I do not agree.
Page 4: Generation of NDA Registration ID
- After marking on the I Agree to Option, the system will generate ‘Registration ID.’
- Note down the Registration ID for further use.
- Now, the “Part- 1 Registration” of NDA Form Online is completed.
- After Successful Part 1 Registration, click on the “Print” option available.
- And take a printout for further use.
PART II Registration:
UPSC NDA Part 2 Registration involves four steps. Those steps are provided below.
- Fee Payment.
- Filling the choices for Examination Centers.
- Uploading of Photograph.
- Uploading of Signature.
NDA Application Fee Payment:
- The NDA Online Application Form Fee can make through Cash/ debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Aspirants can deposit the cash at any SBI bank branch.
- After Successful Payment of application fee, an SMS alert will send to the candidate’s contact number.
- Aspirants who are exempted from paying the Application Fee will receive the SMS alert after uploading the images.
Filling the choices for Examination Centres
- As per your Suitability, choose the appropriate examination center.
- Select the test center from the drop down menu.
Uploading of Photograph
Upload the Scanned Image of Photograph and read the instructions carefully before going through the upload steps.
- The Size of the photograph should not be less than 3 KB and should not exceed 40 KB.
- The Dimensions of the Photograph should be 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width.
- And it should be in JPEG format.
Uploading of Signature
- The Scanned Image of Signature should be in JPEG format.
- Dimensions of Signature Image should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width.
- The Size of the Signature file should be between 1 KB to 40 KB.
- And candidates have to put the Signature with a black ink pen or white background.
Note: After uploading the images, a preview will generate after uploading. Therefore, candidates can recheck his/ her uploaded images.
- If the candidate satisfied with the Uploaded image then, click on ‘Confirm Upload’ button. Otherwise, click on the “Reload Photograph/ Reload Signature” button.
Step 3: Read Declaration and Click on Agree
- The complete procedure of NDA 2017 Application Form will be done after Successful submission of Part 2 Registration.
- So click on ‘I have read Declaration & Agree’ button for the Final Submission of UPSC NDA Online Form.
- After that print the Application Form.
- Candidates who Submitted their NDA 2 Application Form through Online are needed not to send any document/ Certificate to the UPSC.
- After final submission of the NDA Application Form, A message will receive via email.
- Click on the “View/ Print Application” link available on the homepage for viewing the Submitted Application Form.
Hence, Check the Complete Procedure to fill the UPSC NDA Application Form provided on this Page. Here, we will update the detailed information of NDA 2 Application Form. For more details of UPSC NDA 2017, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.