- 1 NEET 2021
- 1.1 NEET 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
- 1.2 NEET 2021 Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 NEET Syllabus
- 1.6 NEET Preparation Tips
- 1.7 NEET 2021 FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
- 1.8 NEET Admit Card 2021
- 1.9 NEET Answer Key
- 1.10 NEET Result 2021
- 1.11 NEET Cut-Off Marks
- 1.12 NEET Counselling 2021
NEET 2021 Notification to be released at the official website. Check NEET Application Form, NEET Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, exam important Dates, Answer Key and NEET Cut Off Marks. Also check NEET Result along with the frequently asked questions in the NEET exam. Get the NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure.
NEET 2021: NEET Exam is one of the national level examination to get admission in various MBBS & BDS courses across the India. every year NEET exam is conducted in different cities across the country by the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE. To get admission in top dental UG colleges which offered various medical courses throughout the country, the NEET exam is a gateway for Medical admissions. From 2021 onwards, The NEET exam is replaced by the well known All India Medical Entrance test (AIPMT exam). NEET Score is useful for All medical institutions to get providing admission in the MBBS/BDS courses. This article is helpful to the students to know the complete details regarding NEET 2021 exam which includes the online application form, Exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, Model papers, syllabus, etc.
NEET 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
|You can know the NEET 2021 entrance exam tentative dates here|
|Oline Application starting date||Last week of December 2021|
|Application filling last date||4th week of January 2021|
|closing date to pay the application fee||Last week of January 2021|
|admit card release date||1st week of April 2021|
|NEET 2021 Examination date||1st week of May 2021|
|Result of NEET 2021 declaration date||1st week of June 2021|
|Web Counselling starting date||After result declaration|
NEET 2021 Application Form
Before going to fill the NEET Application Form, you need to check the steps to apply for NEET Exam. To provide the guidelines to the candidates we listed some steps below. Once go through the steps enclosed below. The complete information about the NEET 2021 application Form filling procedure is given below:
- Students may get the NEET 2021 Application Form through online mode only.
- Go to the NEET official website.
- Fill the Application form with all the relevant details like Contact, personal, qualification, domicile, etc.
- First of all, you have to Upload a scanned image of the recent photograph, index finger impression and scanned signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the fee in online or offline mode.
- After that, take a print of the Application form confirmation page and put it safe for further process.
Students need to pay the NEET application fee as
- Rs 1400/- (for Unreserved & OBC) and
- Rs 750/- (for PH & SC/ST).
You have to pay the Application fee of the NEET via online only with the help of debit or credit card or Internet banking. Another process of Fee Payment cis pay through the Syndicate, ICICI, SBI or HDFC bank e-challan.
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for NEET Exam before applying. The eligibility criteria to appear NEET exam is listed below
- Students should be the Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) people may also eligible to appear for NEET. The candidates those who are eligible from J& K/AP/Telangana states can get 15% discount on NEET Application fee.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement for NEET Exam: To fill the NEET Application form, national candidates must have the Aaadhra Number.
- Min Age: The minimum Age limit for the NEET Exam is 17 years as on or before 31st December.
- Max Age:
- For General and OBC candidates, the maximum age limit is 25 years.
- For Other Category Candidates: 30 years.
Examination: Students must have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
Subjects in NEET 2021: The various Subjects covered in the NEET 2021 Exam Should be Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, with English as a compulsory subject.
Students those pursuing the 10+2 are also eligible to apply for the NEET 2021 Exam.
Marks Required: Students should have to obtain at least minimum marks in the Qualifying Examination. The minimum Qualifying Marks for individual category as follows
- For General candidates: 50%
- For general-PH Candidates: 45% marks
- For SC/ST & OBC candidates: 40% etc.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
- The NEET 2021 Exam Pattern is enclosed below. The Exam Pattern is the basic block for the students to prepare for the NEET Exam. By knowing the NEET Test Pattern, the candidates may know the details like what are the subjects included in the NEET Exam, Marking Scheme, total marks for the written exam, Time Duration etc.
- Total No. of Questions: There are 180 questions will be asked in the NEET exam.
- Test Mode: The NEET Exam will be conducted in OFFLINE Mode i.e Pen & paper method.
- Subjects Included in the NEET: The Questions will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany).
- Questions Type: The paper contains Objective Type multiple choice questions i.e Each question has four options. So the candidate may need to choose any one of the options out of four.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Question Paper Language: The NEET Exam Question paper will set in 8 languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking on each wrong answer type question. ONE mark will be deducted for each wrong answer question.
- Marking Scheme: For Each correct answer type question, you will get FOUR marks (+4 Marks).
The NEET 2021 syllabus consists of the topics related to the common syllabus prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The NEET Exam Syllabus have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. The NEET syllabus will be based on the 11th 12th class standard. The officials will be prescribed the NEET Exam Syllabus after the review of various state syllabus as well as CBSE, COBSE, NCERT.
NEET Preparation Tips
- At First, Candidates who want to apply for the NEET 2021 exam should gather all the details of NEET exam Syllabus as per the officials.
- Plan a proper time table for your NEET Exam Preparation.
- Gather good study material and preparation books.
- It is advised to Practice mock test previous year question papers.
While Preparing for the NEET Exam, candidates should be of Stay stress-free & healthy.
- It is advised that, avoid adding of new topics at the end of the preparation.
NEET 2021 FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Q: How can I apply for NEET 2021 exam?
A: Candidates must apply through online mode only.
Q: When will the NEET 2021 Application Form released?
A: The NEET application will be released in the last week of December 2021.
Q: Can OCI candidates apply for exam?
A: Yes, OCI Candidates are also eligible to apply for NEET Exam.
Q: What is the minimum age limit to apply?
A: The Minimum Age limit to apply for the NEET 2021 Exam is 17 years.
Q: In How many phases the NEET exam will conduct?
A: NEET Exam will be conducted in One Phase Only. Q: Can NIOS students apply for
Q: Can NIOS candidates apply for NEET exam?
A: Yes, NIOS students are also eligible to apply for the NEET Exam.
Q: In which mode, the NEET Exam will be conducted?
A: The Officials will conduct the NEET 2021 Exam In Pen and Paper Base.
Q: What are the Topics covered in the NEET 2021 Syllabus?
A: The NEET 2021 Exam Syllabus should have the topics like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and zoology.
NEET Admit Card 2021
Once you register for the NEET 2021 Exam, you are able to download the NEET Admit Card. In general, the admit card will be issued in the 1st week of April 2021. The CBSE authority will not provide the admit card by post. So, all the NEET applied candidates must download the NEET hall ticket in ONLINE Mode Only. The NEET 2021 hall ticket will contain details like Roll Number, Candidate Name, Category Name, Photograph, Father Name, Exam Date & Timing, Test center, etc. Students are advised to keep the NEET admit card safely till the admission process gets completed.
NEET Answer Key
After the completion of the NEET Exam, the officials will release the NEET ExaM Key within a week of the completion of the written exam. The NEET Answer Key will be announced via online mode at the official website. Students may have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key released by the officials. For Answer Challenge, students have to pay Rs. 1000/- only. The CBSE Board will refund the payment amount in case of the challenge is accepted.
NEET Result 2021
The CBSE officials will release the NEET Exam Result through the Official website in ONLINE Mode only. Students those appeared in the NEET exam can check their results at the official NEET website only. You can check the NEET result 2021 by entering the roll number and other required details in the respective fields. Candidates are advised to keep NEET result extra printouts for further use.
NEET Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off mark is the minimum marks secured by the candidate to qualify the NEET examination. The Authorities will set the NEET cut off marks based on no of students appeared in the NEET exam, and difficulty level of the exam paper as well as seat availability. The NEET Exam Cut Off Marks will be released in the month of June 2021. The minimum qualifying marks for the NEET should be 50% for general, 40% marks for reserved categories and 45% for general-PH.
NEET Counselling 2021
The Candidates those who will qualify in the NEET Exam may appear in the NEET Counselling Process. The CBSE officials will set the NEET Counselling process for the qualified students based on the rank wise. So all the test qualified candidates will attend the NEET Counselling process as pee their rank. The NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota will be organized by MCC of Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS) through online mode. Remaining 85% of counselling will be done by the all India Quota with the respective authorities.
During the NEET 2021 counselling process, Candidates have to pay the fee and submit the required documents. After successful completion of the Counselling Process, the candidates, students may fill their colleges as per preference level. Then the officials will allocate the seats for the candidates on the filled choices. The Seat allotment will be done based on the merit list and seat availability in the respective medical college. All the candidates must download the NEET Seat allotment order from the official website only. Once you download the Seat allotment order, you need to submit the documents of pre-education along with the printed Seat confirmation page to the college where you get admission for Higher Studies.
This is the complete information regarding the NEET 2021 Exam. We provide this information only for reference purpose. Till now the officials haven’t announced the NEET notification at its portal. Once the notification available we update immediately on this page. Stay tuned with us for more latest updates of NEET Exam 2021. Press ctrl+D to bookmark this page to get the latest updates.
If you have any queries related to the NEET 2021 Exam, please make the comment in the comment box.