- 1 NEET PG Application Form 2021 @ www.nbe.edu.in
- 1.1 NEET PG Registration 2021 Important Dates
- 1.2 nbe.edu.in NEET PG 2021 Online Application
- 1.3 NEET PG Application Fee 2021 | NEET PG Online Application Form 2021
- 1.4 NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.5 www.nbe.edu.in – How to Fill NEET PG 2021 Application Form
- 1.6 NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
NEET PG Application Form 2021 active from 31st October 2021 to 27th November 2021. Check NEET PG Eligibility Criteria & start applying. Get NEET Post Graduate Entrance Exam Dates 2021-22. Get Steps to fill NEET PG 2021 Application Form. Candidates can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG after checking their Eligibility with respect to Age Limit, Nationality & Educational Qualification. Students must fill Application Form by having a glance at the Steps provided in the below sections.
Latest Update: NEET PG Application Form Registrations Closed
NEET PG Application Form 2021 @ www.nbe.edu.in
Are you an MBBS Graduate and seeking an admission for Post Graduate Degree? If so, we have a good news for you. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is all set to release NEET PG Application Form. The Application Form for NEET Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 is active from 31st October 2021 for the academic year 2021. Aspirants of NEET PG 2021-22 should submit NEET PG Exam Application Form 2021 before 27th November 2021. First of all, candidates must check their Eligibility Conditions as they can apply only if they fulfill the Eligibility. We inform you that NEET PG Registration 2021 is available in Online mode only. There is no Offline provision of NEET PG Application Form 2021. Students must note that students need not send any hard copy to the Authority.
Applicants can fill NEET PG Online Application Form 2021 through the NEET PG Official website, i.e., www.nbe.edu.in. We are also providing a direct link to fill NEET PG Application Form 2021. We advise you to click on that link through which you will be redirected to the Official portal. Aspirants must fill the Medical Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form with relevant details as the same will be printed on NEET PG Admit Card 2021. Officials of National Board of Examinations will allow only the candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria to appear for the Exam. Hence, refer the following post for complete information like Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, etc. Also, check complete details of Medical Entrance Exams from this link.
NEET PG Registration 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of NEET PG Online Registration 2018||31st October 2021|
|Last date to submit NEET Application Form for PG 2021||27th November 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Application Form|
nbe.edu.in NEET PG 2021 Online Application
|Exam Conducting Board||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation 2021|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||4days before the Exam|
|NEET Post Graduate Entrance Test 2021 Date||7th January 2021|
|Announcement of NEET PG Results||By 31st January 2021|
|Starting date of NEET PG 2021 Counselling||March 2021|
< Also, download NEET PG Hall Ticket 2021 >
About National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2021
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) regulates a National level Entrance Exam every year. It is known by NEET PG, abbreviated as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG Courses. Candidates who qualify in this Exam will get admission in various Post Graduate Medical Courses like Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS). Admission in these courses is offered by Top Universities & Colleges of India. Interested candidates will get admission in desired Institute based on the NEET PG Score. So, candidates should apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2021 as soon as possible after checking the complete details which are given below.
NEET PG Application Fee 2021 | NEET PG Online Application Form 2021
- General & Other Backward Classes candidates should pay NEET PG Registration fee of Rs. 3750/-.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD Categories must pay Rs.2750/- as the Application Fee of NEET PG 2021.
- You can make the Payment either through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants cannot pay the requisite fee through Offline mode.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Nationality: Candidates who belong to India can only apply for this Entrance Exam.
- Educational Qualification: Students who wish to apply for this Post Graduate Entrance Exam must possess an MBBS Degree, or they should contain Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Internship: Applicants who have completed One Year Internship or who are likely to complete the Internship on or before 31st March 2021 can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG 2021.
- All India 50% Quota: This quota will not apply to the aspirants who have studied and completed their MBBS Degree in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir States.
< Also, download NEET PG Score Card 2021 >
[Check Here: NEET PG 2021 Result]
www.nbe.edu.in – How to Fill NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Applicants must ensure that they possess all the documents listed above while applying for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2021.
Step – 1: Online Registration
- Firstly, in order to register, log on to the Official website of NEET PG, i.e., www.nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the Option “Registration”.
- Fill all the details of Registration and submit the filled details.
Step – 2: Filling of details
- Candidates can start filling the NEET PG Application Form only after the successful registration.
- Fill all the details regarding Personal, Address, and Academic aspects.
- Click on “Save & Continue” button if you are sure of the details entered by you.
- Have a look at the declaration & click on “I Agree” button.
- Submit the NEET PG 2021 Online Application Form.
Step – 3: Schedule the Exam
- Applicants must opt for three cities for Exam Centres according to their preference.
- Next, select the date & time of NEET PG Examination.
- Click on “Save & Continue” Option in order to proceed with Payment of Application Fee.
Step – 4: NEET PG Application Fee Payment
- In this step, aspirants should pay the requisite amount of Application Fee of NEET PG 2021 via Online mode (Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking).
- Select the Payment mode through which you wish to make the NEET PG Application Form Fee Payment.
- Fill the required details of Payment.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
<< Also, check NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2021 >>
Step – 5: Print NEET PG Application Form 2018
- Students will be redirected to the Home Page of Official site www.nbe.edu.in after the completion of all steps involved in NEET PG Application Process 2021.
- You should click on “Print Application” button to take print out of NEET PG Online Application Form 2021.
- Preserve the hard copy for future use.
Applicants should refer the above steps before filling Online Application Form of NEET Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2021.
Details/ Documents Required while filling NEET 2021 Online Application Form for PG
- Personal Details
- Details of Educational Qualification
- Address Details
- Valid Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Details of Payment
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
National Board of Examinations is not facilitating any correction opportunity for students in the NEET PG Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form. Therefore, we advise you to fill every step carefully to avoid any discrepancy. Meanwhile, Visit our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding NEET PG Application Form 2021.