- 1 Free Download NEET PG Previous Papers Pdf
- 1.1 NEET PG Medical Entrance Test Model Papers @ nbe.edu.in
- 1.2 About NEET PG 2020 Examination
- 1.3 NEET PG 2020 Exam Pattern | NEET Medical Entrance Test 2020
- 1.4 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2020 time-table
- 1.5 Last 10 Year NEET PG Solved Question Papers Pdf
- 1.6 NEET PG Medical Entrance Exam Books Free Download
- 1.7 How to Prepare for NEET PG Entrance Exam 2020?
Search NEET PG Previous Papers on this page. NEET PG Entrance Question Papers Free Download available here. Therefore Participants can download the NEET PG Model Papers for Free of Cost. Readers can go through the entire article to get National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2020 Study Material, Preparation tips.
|NEET PG Exam date is 6th January 2020|
Free Download NEET PG Previous Papers Pdf
Are you preparing for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG 2020? Then refer the NEET PG Previous Papers to get an idea of the type of questions being asked. Cracking the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is not an easy task. In order to tackle this challenge, Aspirants have to take the help of NEET Previous Year Question Papers. Contestants can solve the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Old Question Papers to assess their preparation.
NEET Previous Papers helps the contestants to get the necessary information regarding syllabus and topics covered in the exam. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Old Question Papers also help in determining the weightage of marks allotted to different topics. The other way which NEET PG Previous Papers help the participants in understanding the complexity level of questions being asked in the exam. By referring the last 5 years papers of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG, Students will be able to predict the trending topics that will be covered in the examination. Also, check the list of NEET PG Preparation Books given below.
[Read More: NEET PG 2020 Latest News]
NEET PG Medical Entrance Test Model Papers @ nbe.edu.in
|NEET PG 2020 Exam|
|Exam Conducting Board||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduation 2020|
|Level of the Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||30th December 2020|
|NEET Post Graduate Entrance Test 2020 Date||6th January 2020|
|Announcement of NEET PG Results||31st January 2020|
|Starting date of NEET PG 2020 Counselling||15th March 2020|
About NEET PG 2020 Examination
NEET PG Stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission into various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses. Every Annual National Board of Examination (NBE) conducts the NEET PG. Students who wish to do Postgraduate Medical Courses apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG. But, from the past year, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test has replaced NEET ( All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination). Free Downloading links of NEET PG Sample Question Papers Pdf enclosed below. Therefore, The Aspirants can make their preparation effective by attempting the NEET PG Online Mock Test.
Applicants need to start their preparation after the submission of NEET PG 2020 Online Applications. For all those Aspirants, we have updated the latest NEET PG 2020 Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Therefore, check the Syllabus before going to prepare a Study Plan. With the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Exam Pattern, you will get the details like Type of the exam, No.of Questions, Marks, Duration etc. Once you have done with your preparation, start practicing the NEET PG Previous Papers to perform well in the exam.
[Also, Check NEET PG Syllabus 2020]
NEET PG 2020 Exam Pattern | NEET Medical Entrance Test 2020
- Type of the Exam – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Number of questions – 300 Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme – The weightage of Questions will vary in each specialty
- Negative marking – There will be no negative marking.
- Language of the Paper – English
- Syllabus – All subjects of MBBS program including Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2020 time-table
|Events||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Reporting Time||9 AM||2:45 PM|
|Closing time to report||9:30 AM||3:15 PM|
|Check-in Procedure||9 to 10 AM||2:45 to 3:45 PM|
|Exams Starts from||10 AM||3:45 PM|
|Exams Ends at||1:45 PM||7:30 PM|
[Also, Check NEET PG 2020 Result here]
Last 10 Year NEET PG Solved Question Papers Pdf
Here, we have collected the Last 5 Years Papers of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test along with Solutions. Therefore, Participants can download them by visiting the below links. Hope the following NEET PG Previous Papers will helpful for the Contestants to crack the exam easily and get a good score in the exam. ALL THE BEST !!!
NEET PG Medical Entrance Exam Books Free Download
|Microbiology||Rachana Chaurasiya or Anshul Jain or Ananthanarayan|
|Pathology||Robbins or Sparsh Gupta|
|Pharmacology||Tripathy or Sparsh Gupta|
|SPM||Park or Vivek Jain or Aravind Arora|
|ENT||Sakshi Arora Or Shibbu George or Dhingra|
|Medicine||Harrison, Mudit Khanna or Amit Ashish|
|Surgery||Bailey, Ashish Gupta or Pulse Publications|
|OBG||Sakshi Arora or Sheila Balakrishnan|
|Paediatrics||O. P Ghai or Aravind Arora|
|Ophthamology||Across or Parson|
<< Also, Check NEET PG 2020 Rank Card >>
How to Prepare for NEET PG Entrance Exam 2020?
- Firstly, check the Syllabus and Test Pattern provided by the officials.
- Make a Proper Study Plan as per the Syllabus and Prepare Accordingly.
- After that, Collect the Study Material and NEET PG Books for Preparation.
- Prepare the short notes for important topics and formulae.
- Finally, Solve Previous Year Question Papers of NEET PG to improve solving ability and time management.
NEET PG Question Bank Book Free Download
- DAMS Beat The NEET by Sumer K Sethi
- All India PG Medical Entrance Exam with Answers by Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi
- DNB CET Review for Primary and Post Diploma by Vaibhav Bharat, Ishad Aggarwal
- AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Exam With Answers by Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi
- Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam by Amit Tripathi, Ashish Gupta Volume 2
- Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam by Amit Tripathi, Ashish Gupta Volume 3
- Self Assesment and Review of NEET Pattern Question: Volume 1 by Arvind Arora
- Self Assessment and Review of NEET Pattern Question: Volume 3
Therefore, we have provided the complete information about NEET PG Previous Papers. We will provide Each and Every latest update regarding all State & National Level Entrance Exams. So, Stay tuned to our entranceexams.io site to get notified with all the latest news regarding NEET PG 2020 Exam. Meanwhile, go through the following link for more detailed information about NEET PG Sample Papers.