NISER NEST Application Form 2018 is available now. Get NEST Online Application Link. Check NEST Registration Procedure, Application Fee, and NEST 2018 Eligibility. Aspirants can also get complete details of National Entrance Screening Test 2018.
NEST Application Form 2018 | NEST Registration
Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for the M.Sc admissions in a National Level. The National Institute of Science Education & Research issued NEST 2018 Notification. All Interested and Eligible candidates can fill NEST Online Application Form 2018. Therefore, candidates who are willing to apply online NEST 2018 must be aware of Application dates. Firstly, to get Register for NEST 2018 Application Form, aspirants must check their eligibility regarding many aspects of Nationality, Age, and Educational Qualification, etc. Therefore, Aspirants who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria are only eligible for the NEST apply Online before the last date. Hence, Aspirants can fill the NEST Application Form 2018 either by visiting the Official Portal or direct link attached below.
NEST Application Form 2018 is updated now at its official Site. So candidates need to fill the Form through online mode only. So, aspirants must check the Eligibility and start applying for the National Entrance Screening Test 2018. Now, candidates are suggested to fill the NEST Application Form after referring the below sections. In this Article, Aspirants can find the direct link for NEST Registration. And also, candidates should have a glance at the detailed information regarding the Online Application of NEST 2018. Hence, check the Steps to fill NEST 2018 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, NEST 2018 Registration Fee, Exam Dates from this article.
NISER NEST Online Application Form 2018
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Science Education & Research|
|Exam Name||National Entrance Screening Test 2017|
|Exam Type||National level Entrance Exam|
|NISER NEST Online Application form 2018 Starting Date||January 2018|
|The Last Date to Submit the Online Application forms 2018||March 2018|
|Admit Cards available from||April 2018|
|NEST Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of National Entrance Screening Test 2018 Result||June 2018|
|NISER NEST 2018 Counselling Dates||Last week of June 2018|
National Entrance Screening Test Application Form
NEST 2018 Application Form is available online. And it can be filled & submitted the Form only through online mode. The NISER and UM-DAE CBS organizes the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) to offer M.Sc Admissions. It is national level exam conducted to offer admission into five years integrated M.Sc program. Therefore candidates who are looking for M.Sc admissions can apply for this Exam. In this article, Aspirants can check Applying Process, Application Fee, eligibility.
Therefore, candidates who are going to apply for the National Entrance Screening Test need to check Eligibility before filling the NEST Online Application Form. It is available at its official Site. Therefore aspirants can get the Application Form from its official Site and also can get from this page at the end of the Page. After filling the NEST 2018 Application Form, candidates can download it and should keep safely for further use. Hence go to the below Sections and check the complete Information regarding the National Entrance Screening Test 2018.
NEST Application Fee 2018
|Category Name||Registration Fee|
|General/ OBC (Male)||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ (General/ OBC Female candidates)||Rs. 350/-|
- Candidates have to Pay the NEST 2018 Application fee through Online Payment Gateway, i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
NEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should complete their Intermediate/ 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science Stream.
- They have to score at least 60% marks (55% marks for the reserved category).
- Candidates who are appearing for the exams are also eligible to appear for the NEST Entrance Exam.
- Applicants should be born on or after August 01st, 1997.
How to Apply for NEST 2018?
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images.
- Fee Payment.
- Submit and Download Application Form.
Documents/ Details Required for NEST Registration
- Qualification Details.
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number for future communication.
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature in JPEG Format.
- Examination Center List.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Details to pay the Application Fee.
How to fill NEST 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are going to apply for the National Entrance Screening Test 2018 can get the complete process to fill the NEST Application Form. Here we provided the step wise step process for NEST Apply online.
Step 1: Registration
- Aspirants have to visit the official Site www.nestexam.in or direct link given below.
- Find NEST 2018 Application Form Link.
- Enter all basic information for NEST 2018 Registration.
- After filling the Registration Form, Click on Submit.
- Now User Id and Password will generate. Save them and Re-login to your Registered account.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Now fill the NEST Online Application Form with Personal information and Academic details and choice of exam centers.
- After filling the NEST Entrance Exam Form, Aspirants can click on “Save” button and Proceed to the next page.
- Now the next page will show your newly generated application number.
- Note down the NEST Application Number for future communication.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents
- Now choose the upload file option and Select the Scanned Photograph and Signature and then click on Upload button.
- Now click on “Next” button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Aspirants have click on the Payment option.
- Select the option through which Payment gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Enter the details of bank and Submit the fee.
- Now note down the SB Collect reference number after the successful fee payment.
Step 5: Preview Page & Submit
- Aspirants can verify and confirm all the entered information is correct or not.
- If the candidate needs to change any information, then they have to re-login again.
- No changes will be allowed After successful Submission of NEST 2018.
- Now click on “Submit” button and can take a Printout of the filled NEST Application Form 2o18 for further use.
NEST 2018 Online Application Form Correction
The officials will not provide any facility for correction in the Application Form. If authority announced any information regarding Correction facility, we will update here.
Hence check the provided NEST Application Form 2018 Procedure and apply online. When the officials release the Online Application Form link, we will update here. For more details of National Entrance Screening Test, can visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly.