NEST 2021 Counselling will be started in the Last week of June 2021. Check the list of Desired Documents for NEST Certificate Verification Process. Hence, All the NEST Exam qualified aspirants can refer below sections for complete details regarding NEST Counselling 2021. Get NEST Counselling Dates 2021, Procedure, Documents Required etc. in the following sections.
NEST Counselling 2020
Here is the good news for all candidates who have a desire to pursue various Courses at NISER Bhubaneswar and Mumbai University. National Institute of Science Education and Research has released the NEST 2021 Notification. The Officials will dispatch the NEST Counselling 2021 Schedule, after the declaration of NEST Result. The counselling will be in Offline mode. First of all, candidates have to report at the Counselling Venue of their choice. Then, the Officials will conduct the NEST Counselling as per the NEST 2021 Merit list. The admissions to NISER & UM-DAE CEBS will be given depending on the merit list prepared by the officials. For further details regarding NEST 2021 Counselling, refer the following sections.
National Entrance Screening Test is a National level Examination conducted every year by National Institute of Science Education & Research. The main objective behind organizing NEST 2021 is to provide admission for eligible candidates into Integrated 5 year M.Sc programme in Basic Sciences at NISER & UM-DAE CEBS. The commonly known basic sciences are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The starting date to fill NEST Online Application form 2021 is January 01, 2021 and the last date is March 5, 2021. Applied candidates can download NEST Hall Ticket 2021 from 25th April 2021. The National Institute of Science Education & Research will conduct National Entrance Screening Test 2021 on June 02, 2021.
The Officials will allot seats to the qualified candidates through NEST 2021 Counselling. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can check the below post for complete details of NISER 2021 Counselling.
NISER Counselling Dates 2021 – Important Dates
|Organizing Institute||National Institute of Science Education & Research|
|Name of the Exam||National Entrance Screening Test 2021|
|Online Application starting Date||7th January 2021|
|Last Date to submit the online applications||18th March 2021|
|Admit Card Released Date||24th April 2021|
|NEST Exam Date||01st June 2021|
|NEST 2021 Result Declaration Date||17th June 2021|
|NISER Counselling 2021 Starting Date||Last week of June 2021|
|Mode Of NEST Counselling 2021||Offline|
List of Certificates Required for NEST 2021 Counselling
- NEST Admit Card 2021
- SSC Marks sheet & Passing Certificate or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list & Certificate
- NISER 2021 Score Card
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste or Category Certificate if applicable
- Demand Draft as a proof of Fee Payment
- Non-creamy layer OBC Certificate if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate in case of PWD Candidates
- Indian Citizenship Proof of Identity if born abroad
- Four recent Passport size Photographs
- Official letter from the Institution in which candidates have submitted Original Certificate for admission purpose
- Photocopies of all the mentioned documents
Candidates must carry required documents to NISER 2021 Counselling Venue. The list of documents to be carried by the candidate is given above.
NEST 2021 Seat Matrix – NISER 2021 Counselling
|2.||Other Backward Classes||54||12|
|3.||Supernumerary: Jammu & Kashmir||2||2|
|6.||PD (Part of other categories)||6||2|
National Institute of Science Education and Research has total 202 seats. Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences has total 47 seats for admission into five year Integrated M.Sc Program. The reservation of seats for other categories will depend on the norms of Government of India. Above table implies the Category-wise distribution of seats.
NEST 2021 Counselling Procedure
- First of all, candidates must appear at the NEST Counselling Venue 2021 of their choice on the day of NISER Counselling 2021.
- If any candidate fails to appear on the mentioned date and time, his/her candidature will be canceled by the conducting officials.
- The officials of National Institute of Science Education & Research will take the attendance of the appeared candidates.
- Depending on the number of candidates reported at both NISER & Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, they will prepare the merit list.
- NEST Merit list 2021 is original and modified. This means that this merit list will be final.
- The admission of candidates to NISER & UM-DAE CBS depends on this finalized merit list.
- Candidates must note that attending for NEST Counselling 2021 does not guarantee the admission to the candidate in any of the participating Institutes.
- Authorities will admit the aspirants strictly according to the Modified Merit list at the time of NEST 2021 Counselling.
- They will fill the seats considering the categories who claim reservation.
- The Seat Allotment process is continued till the seats are filled.
We will update complete information regarding NEST Counselling 2021 soon. Hence, Visit Our site regularly & stay updated with All India Entrance Exams.
NEST 2021 Official website: www.nestexam.in