NIFT 2017 Counselling Schedule announced. As it is very important for qualified candidates to know details of NIFT Counselling 2017, we are providing the complete information in the following sections. Therefore, you can refer the below post for details like NIFT Counselling Dates 2017, NIFT Counselling Process 2017 etc.
NIFT 2017 Counselling
The Admission Department of National Institute of Fashion Technology has released NIFT Counselling 2017 Dates. The Counselling Schedule for NIFT 2017 includes the details like Dates, Procedure, and Mode of Counselling. The Officials will not notify the candidates who have qualified in National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam 2017 through post or by any means. So, candidates must refer the post for complete details. NIFT 2017 Counselling will start in the month of June 2017. First of all, eligible candidates must register themselves for National Institute of Fashion Technology 2017 Counselling Process. After successful registration, aspirants should pay the NIFT Counselling Fee 2017. Candidates must check the rank wise dates and attend the NIFT Counselling Process 2017 and fill the choices. The officials will verify the documents consequently and finally, seats are allotted to candidates.
NIFT, Mumbai is the institute which offers Courses to candidates in Fashion Technology and Design. National Institute of Fashion Technology and Design offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in different streams of the fashion industry. The Institute conducts NIFT Entrance Exam 2017 in order to provide admissions to aspirants who have a desire to study in Fashion Technology. The starting date to fill NIFT Online form 2017 is 02nd November 2017. The Admit Card for NIFT 2017 will release on 21st January 2017. The National Institute of Fashion Technology 2017 Test is conducted on 12th February 2017. You can go through All India Entrance Exams for other information.
NIFT Counselling Dates 2017
|Exam Conducting Body||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Name of the Test||NIFT 2017|
|Start of NIFT Application Form 2017||November 02, 2016|
|Last date of NIFT Online Application Form 2017||January 10, 2017|
|Last date for NIFT Online Registration 2017 with late fee of Rs. 5o00/-||January 16, 2017|
|Availability of NIFT Admit Card 2017||January 21, 2017|
|National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam Date 2017||February 12, 2017|
|Group Discussion /Interview /Situation Test||April to May 2017|
|Begin of NIFT Counselling 2017||12th June 2017|
|NIFT Official website||nift.ac.in|
NIFT Admission Process
nift.ac.in Counselling Schedule
|For B.F. Tech||001||150||12/06/2017|
|For M.F. Tech||1||100||15/06/2017|
Certificates required for NIFT 2017 Counselling
- NIFT 2017 Score Card / Rank Card
- NIFT 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Demand Draft as proof of Fee Transfer to National Institute of Fashion Technology Head Office
- Medical Fitness Certificate which is attested
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate of parents (Certificate of salary, Income Tax return of 2016-17)
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST Category candidates
- Marks sheet of 10th Standard & Certificate of the same
- Intermediate Mark list & Certificate
- Certificate & Marks sheet of Qualifying Degree
- If the result of qualifying Exam is to be declared, candidates must produce Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- for provisional admission
- Proof of Identity
- Two Passport size and four Stamp size Recent Photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Photocopies of the above documents
- Admission fee
Candidates must make sure that they carry the listed certificates without fail, to NIFT Counselling Venue.
NIFT 2017 Counselling Fee / Semester Fee
- Eligible candidates for National Institute of Fashion Technology Counselling 2017 must pay at the time of Counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to Non-NRI Category must pay Rs. 101650/-.
- They must pay the amount through Demand Draft in favor of National Institute of Fashion Technology Head Office.
NIFT Counselling Venues 2017 / Helpline Centres
|Serial No.||Name of the Centre|
The Counselling for NIFT 2017 will be conducted at 15 campuses of National Institute of Fashion Technology. The list of 15 campuses is as above.
NIFT 2017 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Online Registration for NIFT Counselling Process 2017
- First of all, all the eligible candidates must register themselves online in order to participate in Counselling Process.
- You can register by logging on to official website i.e., www.nift.ac.in.
- There is no need to pay the registration fee for the first round of Counselling.
- Candidates must click on “New Registration” link.
- You must use the credentials such as Date of Birth, Application Form Number, and Password in order to register.
- We advise you to preserve the password carefully for future reference.
- On successful registration, you will receive a System Generated Letter.
- On the system generated letter, you can find the documents required for the Counselling process.
- In addition to the list of documents, the details of the Nodal Officer is also visible in the letter.
Step 2: Filling of Choices and Locking
- Candidates must carefully check their Rankwise dates of NIFT Counselling 2017.
- You must fill the choices of Course & Colleges of your interest.
- Names of available colleges will be displayed on the screen.
- Give more preference to the college in which you are desired to study.
- The chance of getting selected for candidates who perform the maximum number of options is high.
- So, try your best to perform as many options as you can.
- Save the filled options and lock them.
- You cannot modify the choices once locked. Hence, fill the choices with care.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Carry the certificates enlisted in the above sections.
- Officials will not allow the candidates who fail to bring any of the mentioned documents to NIFT 2017 Counselling Centres.
- You must carry the Xerox copies of certificates along with Originals.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Conducting Officials will allocate seats to candidates based on the merit list and availability of seats.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, you must report to the allotted college and pay semester fee in order to claim your admission for that Institute.
- If you are allotted in an Institute in which you are not interested in studying, you may participate in further rounds of NIFT 2017 Counselling.
All the candidates who got qualified in NIFT 2017 Exam must refer the above steps for a better idea.
You can visit our website regularly as we will update the complete details about National Institute of Fashion Technology 2017 Counselling.
Official website: nift.ac.in