NIFT Application Form 2021 is available now. Get NID 2021 Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Check NIFT Entrance Exam Application Fee. Also, check NID Online Application Process 2021. Here in this article, candidates can find the complete details regarding NIFT 2021 Application Form.
NIFT Application Form 2021 @ www.nift.ac.in
Are you interested in working in Fashion Technology field? If so, you need to pursue the suitable course. Good news for all the candidates who have a dream to study Fashion Technology Programmes. National Institute of Fashion Technology has facilitated the opportunity to fill NIFT 2021 Application Form from the First week of November 2021. Students can submit NID Online Application Form 2021 through Online mode only. Interested people can apply after checking their Eligibility by logging on to the Official site, i.e., www.nift.ac.in. Candidates can also apply through the link provided at the bottom of this article. Individuals who are seeking admissions in Bachelor of Design & Bachelor of Fashion Technology can apply for NIFT Entrance Exam 2021 before the second week of January 2021.
Also, check NIFT Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates applying for National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam 2021 after the last date will lead to penalization. In other words, aspirants submitting NID Application Form 2021 after the deadline should submit a late fee of Rs. 5,000/- before the third week of January 2021.If the candidates wish to pay the late fee through Demand Draft, they must send the print out of NIFT Application Form 2021 along with Demand Draft to the following address. Project Manager – CMS, All India Management Association, 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003. In this article, candidates can get the complete details of NIFT Registration Process 2021, Steps to fill NID Application Form 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, etc.
Also, download Last ten year Solved Papers of NIFT
NID Application Dates 2021
|Commencement of NID 2021 Application Form||1st week of November 2021|
|Last date for NIFT Online Application Form 2021 Submission||Second week of January 2021|
|Last Date of NIFT Online Registration 2021 with a late fee of Rs. 5,000/||Third week of January 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Application Form|
NIFT Important Dates 2021
|Exam Conducting Body||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Name of the Test||NIFT 2021|
|Starting date to download NID Admit Card 2021||3rd week of January 2021|
|National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam Date 2021||2nd week of February 2021|
|Date of Group Discussion/Situation Test/Interview||April to May 2021|
|Announcement of NIFT Final Result 2021||In the month of May or June 2021|
|Begin of NIFT 2021 Counselling||In the month of June 2021|
Also, download NID Admit Card 2021
About National Institute of Fashion Technology Exam 2021 | NID Application Form 2021
National Institute of Fashion Technology is the Conducting Authority which organizes an Entrance Exam. National Institute of Fashion Technology is the leading Institution in Fashion Education. So, to get admission in such Institute, Officials of NIFT conducts in Exam. It is managed once in a year. This test is conducted in major cities all over India. Through this Exam, aspirants will get admission in Bachelor of Fashion Technology & Design Courses. Candidates can apply for either Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programmes as per their choice before 2nd week of January 2021. Qualified candidates will get admission in any of the Institute out of 16 campuses. Candidates can check the complete information regarding NIFT Application Form 2021 through this post.
Also, download NIFT Answer Key 2021
NIFT 2021 Application Form Fee
|1.||General or OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 1,500/-|
|2.||SC or ST or PHP candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Methods of Payment
- Credit/Debit Card
- Demand Draft: Applicants who wish to pay the requisite amount through Demand Draft should send the duly filled NIFT Online Application Form 2021 along with DD to the National Institute of Fashion Technology Office located in New Delhi.
Candidates can make the Payment of Application Fee of NIFT 2021 through either of the two modes.
Also, check NIFT 2021 Results
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021
For Under Graduate Programmes
- Students applying for NIFT Entrance Test 2021 must attain 23 years as on October 01, 2021.
- Relaxation in Age of five years applies to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent Exam.
- Appearing individuals can also apply.
- Candidates who hold 3 or 4-year Diploma (recognized by All India Council for Technical Education) are also eligible to apply.
For Post Graduate Programmes
- Applicants of any age can apply for PG courses.
- Candidates who wish to pursue MFM & Master of Design Programmes should possess Graduation from any Recognized Board.
- In the case of Master of Fashion Technology course, students must have passed Bachelor in Fashion Technology from NIFT or B.Tech from any Recognized University.
Also, download NIFT Rank Card 2021
Documents/Details required while filling NID Application Form 2021
- Details regarding Personal, Academic Qualification & Address aspects.
- Demand Draft or Credit/Debit Card details.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in either JPG or JPEG format of size not less than 50 KB.
- Valid E-mail ID & Active Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of Signature in JPG/JPEG format of Maximum 50 KB size.
Students must be able to furnish the details provided above before filling NIFT 2021 Online Application Form.
Also, check NIFT Counselling Procedure 2021
www.nift.ac.in – How to fill NIFT Application Form 2021
Step – 1: NIFT Online Registration 2021
- Visit the NIFT Official website i.e., www.nift.ac.in.
- Go to the Admissions Section & Click on “Apply Online” link.
- A new page will be displayed where you will be asked to fill all the details of NID Registration 2021.
- Enter the required details carefully and Submit the NIFT Registration Form 2021.
Step – 2: Filling of Details
- You must fill Personal data like Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mobile Number, Address for Communication, etc.
- Candidates should also furnish Qualification details.
- Check the details carefully & then, click on submit button.
Step – 3: Upload Images
- Click on “Upload Scanned Images” Option.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature in prescribed format and size.
Step – 4: Payment of NIFT Application Fee 2021
- Candidates should proceed with Fee Payment after uploading the scanned images carefully.
- Applicants can make the payment through Demand Draft or Credit/Debit Card.
Step – 5: Print NID 2021 Online Application Form
- Students must take a print out of NIFT Application Form 2021 after successful payment of Application Fee of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Candidates who have paid Application Fee through Demand Draft should send the hard copy of NID Application Form 2021 to NIFT Head Office located in New Delhi.
By following the above steps, applicants can fill National Institute of Fashion Technology Application Form 2021 in an easy way.
NIFT Online Application Form 2021 Correction
The Authorities of National Institute of Fashion Technology will not provide any correction facility to the candidates. Therefore, students must fill the Online Application Form of NIFT 2021 carefully.
How to Apply for NIFT Exam 2021
- First of all, go to the Official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology, i.e., www.nift.ac.in.
- Register yourself by entering the details of Registration.
- Fill the Online Application Form of NID 2021 with necessary details.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature.
- Make the payment either through Online or Offline mode.
- Take the print out of NID Online Application Form 2021 for further reference.
Candidates can apply online for National Institute of Fashion Technology & Design by following the simple steps.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding NIFT Application Form 2021.