- 1 North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 29 posts
- 1.1 Latest North Central Railway Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 NCR Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 North Central Railway Allahabad Vacancy
- 1.6 North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria of RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 703 ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Act Apprentice Jobs
- 1.9 How to Apply for NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- 1.10 Download North Central Railway (NCR) Notification 2017
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply for 29 TGT, PGT, PRT Lecturer posts on or before the last date, i.e., 26th September 2017. More on this topic such as NCR College Vacancy, Eligibility, RRC North Central Railway Application process, etc. are mentioned in detail below. Eligible candidates hurry up and submit your online registration forms before the deadline.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 29 posts
Here is a good news for all the unemployed candidates that North Central Railway College, Tundla is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer, Assistant Teacher and Primary Teacher for various subjects. As per the data, there is a total of 29 vacancies available. The positions available are on a part time contract basis. Candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs must utilize this opportunity. But before applying for this NCR Lecturer Recruitment 2017, one must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions.
Hence all the interested and eligible candidates must send the application form to the given address on or before 26th September 2017. The officials will select the applied candidates of NCR TGT PGT Recruitment 2017 by conducting Walk-in Interview. One can also check the Official Notification of North Central Railway Lecturer, Asst Teacher and Primary Teacher Jobs from the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar (issued date 19-25th August 2017).
Latest North Central Railway Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of NCR Railway Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for NCR Lecturer Jobs
- Lecturer (PGT): Post Graduation degree from any stream with 50% marks is required to apply for NCR Railway Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): Degree in Music or Graduation in any stream.
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Aspirants applying for this North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 must have done matriculation with 50% marks.
Age Limit for North Central Railway Vacancy
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 65 years.
- However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
- PGT Lecturer: Rs. 27,500/-.
- TGT Lecturer: Rs. 26,250/-.
- Lecturer PRT: Rs. 21,250/-.
NCR Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|NCR TGT PGT Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway College|
|Post name||Lecturer, Assistant Teacher, Primary Teacher posts|
|Number of vacancies||29 posts|
|Application mode||Offline mode|
|Starting Date to send North Central Railway Lecturer Application form||Already started|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||26th September 2017|
|Job Type||Railway Job|
How to Apply for 29 NCRC Lecturer Posts?
All the interested and eligible candidates of North Central Railway Lecturer Recruitment 2017 need to send the application form along with the Photostat copies duly attested to the following address through registered post to the below address on or before 26th September 2017. Later you have to attend the walk-in interview at the following venue.
North Central Railway College,
Tundla, District Firozabad,
Pin 283204 (UP).
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for all the candidates looking for Railway Jobs that North Central Railway has recently released a notification on 7th July 2017. The NCR Railway Recruitment 2017 was published for filling the vacancies of 703 Apprentice posts in its Allahabad Division. However, these vacancies are distributed among various trades of Fitter, Carpenter, Painter, Welder, and others.
The officials of North Central Railway were inviting applications from young and energetic candidates for Act Apprentice Training under Apprentice Act, 1961. So, the candidates who have done 10th with ITI are only eligible for this NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017. Hence all the Interested and Eligible candidates can send their application form to the North Central Railway Headquarters on or before 15th August 2017.
Candidates selected under this North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must undergo training in the Allahabad division. But the training period varies for each trade. Here on this page, we have provided the No. of Vacancies available for each trade, Age limit, Upper Age Relaxation, Important dates, application fee, etc. of the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
Also, check Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017.
North Central Railway Allahabad Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Trade Name||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||06||04||02||01|
|Tech. Welder (Gas & Elect)||05||02||01||01|
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|NCR Allahabad Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway, Allahabad|
|Post name||Act Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||703 posts|
|Application mode||Offline mode|
|Starting Date to send North Central Railway Apprentice Application form||Already started|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||15th August 2017|
|Job Type||Railway Job|
Also, read North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Eligibility Criteria of RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility criteria of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, before applying for this notification, one should read the eligibility criteria of NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not.
Age Limit for Apprentice posts in North Central Railway Zone
To apply for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017, the age limit of the candidates must be between 15 years to 24 years as on closing date of the application form. However, the upper age is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ ST candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates & for the Physically handicapped category, upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 years.
Educational Qualification for NCR Allahabad Apprentice Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent under 10+2 system with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates applying for this NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must hold an essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Also, check RRB ALP Notification 2017 here.
703 ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Act Apprentice Jobs
The selection procedure, application process, examination fee, pay scale, etc. of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below. All the postulants need to know these details before applying. So, let’s have a look at these in the below sections.
NCR Indian Railway Selection Process
The officials of North Central Railway, Allahabad Division will select the applied candidates based on the Merit List. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the 10th class or ITI course.
Candidates applying for North Central Railway Allahabad Recruitment 2017 need to pay the application fee as per your category. The application fee for various categories is given below.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- ST/ SC/ Women/ PWD category: Nil.
Stipend for 703 North Central Railway Apprentice posts
The authorities will pay the stipend to all the selected candidates of NCR Act Apprentice Training as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
The application form and complete notification of this North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will release soon on their official website, i.e., www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Hence, whenever the authorities release them, we will update the same here on this page. Along with the application form, one should send the attested copies of given documents to the given venue on or before 15th August 2017.
How to Apply for NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website, i.e., www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the North Central Railway Apprentice 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Now download the NCR Act Apprentice Application form. You can also get the application form from the below link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Finally, send the duly filled North Central Railway Apprentice Application form to the below address before the last date.
Office of Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer,
(Personnel Branch/ Recruitment Section – Room no. 112).
Download North Central Railway (NCR) Notification 2017
Here I have given the direct link to download the official notification of these 703 North Central Railway Apprentice Posts. So, download and send the application form before the last date.
If you found this article about North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about all State Govt, Central Government Jobs and Entrance Exams in India.