- 1 North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 204 Apprentice posts
- 1.1 North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2017
- 1.2 NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017 @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.3 RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 133 Apprentice Posts
- 1.4 NER Vacancies – North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs
- 1.5 North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 RRC NER Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in RRC Apprentice Vacancies
- 1.8 North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy Application Process
- 1.9 ner.indianrailways.gov.in NER Apprentice Notification 2017
The latest notification for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 was recently released. So, all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the 204 North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs before the last date. Get more details on the NER Apprentice Notification, NER Vacancies, and eligibility, etc from this page. One can also download the North Eastern Railway Apprentice Application form from the below links.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 204 Apprentice posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification is definitely a good career option for the candidates looking for Railway Jobs. As per the NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017, there is a total of 204 Apprentice posts in different trades. Candidates who have passed 10th class or ITI in the relevant trade are only eligible to apply for NER Indian Railways Recruitment 2017. Hence all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for 204 Apprentice Jobs in North Eastern Railway on or before 29th November 2017. Download the RRC NER Apprentice Application form 2017 from the below link. Further details such as Vacancy, eligibility, pay scale, etc. of NER Railway Recruitment 2017 are disclosed below.
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Welder (Gas & Electrics)||33|
NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017 @ ner.indianrailways.gov.in
|No. of Vacancies||204|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|RRC NER Apprentice Notification release date||8th November 2017|
|Last date to apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs||29th November 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Jobs Openings in NER
Aspirants must have passed the 10th class exam (minimum 50% marks) with ITI in the relevant trade to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
The age limit required for NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017 is not mentioned in the official notification.
How to Apply for 204 North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs?
Candidates who found eligible for this North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must download the application form from the official website. Send the duly filled NER Application form to the below relevant address before the last date, i.e., 29th November 2017.
The Supplementary Engineer,
Pin: 273 008.
The Chief Factory Manager,
Pin: 273 008.
Download NER Apprentice Poll Factory Notification 2017
North Eastern Railway Signal Factory Advertisement
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in application form download
RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 133 Apprentice Posts
We have got a great news for all those Railway jobs aspirants. The NER Indian Railway is going to release the latest North Eastern Railway Bharti Notification 2017. According to the notification, the department is going to recruit eligible candidates to fill the NER Apprentice vacancies. The selected candidates will get posted in the regions of Varanasi, Allahabad, Kushinagar, Sarnath, Lucknow, Nainital, Ranikhet, Kausani, Lumbini, Dudhwa, Jaunpur, Ayodhya.
So, the Department is inviting applications for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Since the number of vacancies is quite considerable, aspirants can use this opportunity of 133 Apprentice NER Jobs. However, these vacancies are distributed among various trades of Fitter, Carpenter, Painter, Welder, and others. So, you can get the complete details of this NER Recruitment 2017 for Apprentices on this page.
NER Vacancies – North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs
|Name of the Trade||General||OBC||SC||ST|
So, these are the details of North Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies category wise. To know more information about the vacancies, refer the official notification.
[Check Indian Railways Regional Wise Recruitment Here]
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|NER Vacancy 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Organisation||North Eastern Railway|
|Posts Name||Apprentice posts|
|Number of vacancies||133 posts|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Application starts from||will start soon|
|Last date to submit applications||will be updated soon|
|Date of interview||will be updated soon|
[Check Latest SAIL Apprentice Jobs Details]
RRC NER Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for the North Eastern Railway Bharti should possess certain eligibility. However, the applicants can get the details from the official notification. You can also check them on this page. The Railway Recruitment Cell will accept the RRC NER Apprentice Jobs 2017 applications only from the candidates with eligibility only. So, we suggest the candidates check the eligibility before going to apply for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
Age Limit for NER Fitter Vacancy 2017
The applicants of ner.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Jobs should meet the age criteria according to the notification. Candidates can check the minimum and maximum age necessary for the application here. However, the reservation candidates will have the age relaxation as per the rules of North Eastern RRC.
- General category – 15 years to 24 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC – 3 years.
- SC/ ST category has an age relaxation of 5 years.
Educational Qualification for NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The aspirants applying for the North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2017 should have completed Higher School Education (10th class). Candidates should have passed with 50% aggregate from a recognized board to be eligible for the NER Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in RRC Apprentice Vacancies
Candidates can check the details of North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs selection process, application process, and others in the following section. So, make a move to the below sections and get the useful information on North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process of North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Railway Recruitment Cell of NER will conduct an interview for all those candidates applied for the 133 Apprentice NER Jobs before the last date. However, the board may also recruit the applicants by the merit list drawn according to their 10th class score. The aspirants can check the complete and clear information on the NER Apprentice Recruitment selection process from the official notification.
NER Railway Apprentice Application Fee
Applicants of the NER Apprentice jobs should pay an application fee set by the recruitment cell. So, the candidates should pay the fee through a postal order or demand draft under the name North Eastern Railway(N.E.R), Gorakhpur.
- General, OBC Category candidates should pay Rs.100/-
- Other categories – no fee.
Pay Scale for 133 Apprentice NER Jobs
- The candidates shortlisted for the NER Apprentice jobs will get a pay scale/stipend according to the rules of the recruitment cell.
- However, you can get the detailed information when the official notification comes out.
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Vacancy Application Process
- Log on to the official site, www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the North Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 – 133 Apprentice jobs.
- Click on the Contact US/ Recruitment tab on the home page from where you will see the list of options.
- Choose the recruitment option and click on RRC.
- Then a page with the list of latest North Eastern Railway Notification 2017 will open on your screen.
- Search for the links related to the post you are applying ofr.
- Click on the North Eastern Railway Apply Online link.
- Download the NER Railway Apprentice Application form and take a printout.
- Fill in your details in the form carefully and attach the necessary documents with self-attestation, passport size photographs, etc
- Send the NER Apprentice Application Form to the address mentioned in the notification.
Main Factory Manager/ Personnel, Mechanical Factory/
North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur,
Pin Code- 273012.
ner.indianrailways.gov.in NER Apprentice Notification 2017
Candidates willing to apply for the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 can find the links to download the notification here. However, the Railway Recruitment Cell has not yet released the official notification for the 133 Apprentice NER Jobs. As soon as the department releases the official NER Apprentice Notification 2017, we will update the links on our site entranceexams.io. So, keep visiting our site for the latest updates on the North Eastern Railway Bharti 2017.