- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 144 MTS Jobs
- 1.1 Latest Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- 1.2 144 MTS Posts in Odisha Postal/ RMS Divisions – odishapost.gov.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Odisha Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
- 1.5 How to Apply for Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 Download Odisha Postal Circle Notification 2017
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply online for 144 Multitasking staff posts in Odisha Post Office before 22nd July 2017. More on this topic such as Post Office MTS Vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Odisha Post Office Exam date are mentioned in detail below.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 144 MTS Jobs
The Odisha Postal Circle is back with a new notification with the Advertisement no. RE/30-13/2017. The officials of Odisha Post Office has published this Odisha Postal Circle MTS Notification 2017 through their official site on 22nd June 2017. Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 was issued for filling the vacancies of 144 Multi Tasking Staff posts. Hence the officials were conducting Direct Recruitment of MTS posts in Postal/ RMS Divisions/ Administrative Offices of Odisha Postal Circle. Aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Odisha can utilize this opportunity.
The officials of Odisha Postal Circle were providing you a chance to forward your applications from 23rd June 2017 to 22nd July 2017. Hence all the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 before the last date. Download Odisha Multitasking Staff Notification 2017 in the pdf format below. Here on this page, we have provided the division wise vacancy details, Age limit, Selection process, etc. One can also check the Odisha Multitasking Staff Syllabus, Odisha Post Office MTS Admit Card and other links from this page. For more details, visit the official website, i.e., www.odishapost.gov.in
Also, check SSC MTS Notification 2017-18 here.
Latest Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Division Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Name of Postal Division|
|Name of RMS Division|
|7.||‘K’ Division of RMS||08|
144 MTS Posts in Odisha Postal/ RMS Divisions – odishapost.gov.in
|Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Postal Circle MTS Exam 2017|
|Post name||Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of vacancies||144 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill Odisha Post Office Online Application form||23rd June 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||22nd July 2017|
|Odisha Postal Multitasking Staff Exam date||update soon|
|Official website||www.odishapost.gov.in or www.odisha.postalcareers.in|
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017
All the candidates must meet the eligibility conditions of Odisha Post Office MTS Exam 2017. The eligibility criteria specify the age limit, nationality, and educational qualification required for the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Here I have given those details in the below sections.
Age Limit for Odisha Postal MTS Exam
The age limit of the candidates applying for this Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 must be between 18 years to 25 years for general category. However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as shown in the below table.
|Category Name||Upper Age relaxation|
|SCs/ STs||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes & Ex-servicemen||3 years|
Educational Qualification for Post Office MTS Jobs
- All the Postulants of Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 must have passed Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
Also, check List of OSSC Jobs 2017-18 here.
Odisha Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
Aspirants applying for these 144 Odisha Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written exam.
All the applied candidates of Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 need to pay Rs. 100 as a registration fee. In addition to this, aspirants belonging to General or OBC categories must pay Rs. 400/- as examination fee. However, candidates of SC/ ST/ Physically impaired/ Women category are exempted from the examination fee.
All the selected candidates of Odisha Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- in level 1 of the pay matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Important Dates of Odisha Postal MTS Exam 2017
|Odisha Multitasking Staff Exam Date 2017|
|Odisha Post Office MTS Notification release date||22nd June 2017|
|Starting date to fill Odisha Postal Circle online application||23rd June 2017|
|Closing date for submission of application form||22nd July 2017|
|MTS Written exam date||update soon|
How to Apply for Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017?
- Firstly, visit the careers page of Odisha Postal Circle, i.e., odisha.postalcareers.in
- Navigate to the MTS Advertisement link available on the left side of the homepage.
- Read thoroughly the Odisha Post Office MTS Notification 2017 before applying.
- Now click on Apply online link available under Direct Recruitment of MTS section.
- Click on New Registration and fill the details correctly.
- After successful registration, the officials will send a unique registration number (URN) to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Login with those credentials in the Applicant login page and enter the further details.
- Now click on generate challan in triplicate and make fee payment.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Verify all the details once and click on Final Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and fee payment challan for future use.
Download Odisha Postal Circle Notification 2017
This is all about the Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. If you have any doubts regarding the Odisha Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017, then feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State Government, and Central Government Jobs in India.