Candidates can get the direct link for OJEE 2021 application form on this page. Refer steps to fill OJEE online application form 2021. Also, check the procedure for OJEE 2021 registration online. Know how to fill Odisha Joint Entrance Examination application form 2021. Applicants can see the Odisha JEE 2021 apply online simple procedure in the following sections.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
State Government of Odisha conducts the Joint Entrance Examination to offer the admission into the (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate courses like MBA, MCA (Lateral Entry), MCA, M.Tech, MPLAN, M.Arch, M.Pharm and integrated MBA in universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes in the Odisha state. OJEE is the state level entrance exam. Hence, willing and eligible candidates can apply for OJEE 2021 exam before the deadline. Applicants should fill the OJEE application form 2021 through online mode only. No other mode application forms are acceptable.
In this post, candidates can find the direct link for OJEE 2021 registration. To make help for the applicants, here, we are providing the complete procedure to fill OJEE 2021 application form. So, make use the given link and process to while submitting the Odisha JEE online application form 2021. Applicants need to pay the application as part of filling OJEE 2021 online form. They can make payment through Bank Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Go through the below sections to check the complete information regarding the eligibility conditions, last date to apply, fee payment, etc.
OJEE 2021 Registration Dates
|Odisha JEE Application Form 2021|
|Name of the Organization||State Government of Odisha|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|OJEE Application Form 2021 Available from||31st January 2021|
|Ending date to fill OJEE Online Application form||20th March 2021|
|Odisha JEE Application Fee Payment Last Date||20th March 2021|
|Last date to print OJEE 2021 Application Confirmation Page||15th March 2021|
|Download Date of OJEE 2021 Admit Card||20th April 2021|
|OJEE 201 9 Exam Date||18th May 2021|
|OJEE Result 2021 Announcement Date||4th June 2021|
|OJEE Counselling Dates 2019||23rd June 2021|
|Category Name||Application Form|
About Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
OJEE 2021 exam will be administrated by State Government of Odisha. The board will organize the entrance exam once in a year to provide the admission seats for the eligible candidates. Through the OJEE exam, aspirants can get the admission into the various first-year degree courses of ayurveda, homoeopathy, pharmacy and also integrated MBA. And also Odisha JEE offers admissions to lateral entry courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology/ MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, M.Plan, M.Arch in government and private medical, engineering and management institutions of Odisha. So, the candidates those who interested to write Odisha Joint Entrance Examination should fill the Application form 2021. Also, refer the updates on all Odisha State Entrance Exams.
Odisha JEE 2021 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee of OJEE through offline and online modes.
- They can make the OJEE 2021 application fee payment through e-Challan of SBI Bank, Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The applicants can deposit the Odisha JEE registration fee as per their choice.
- If the candidates want to make the payment through Challan, they should visit the any near SBI bank branch and pay the fee amount.
- OJEE 2021 application is different for various courses.
- Application Fee for Group A, B, C, D, F is Rs. 1000/- & E group: Rs. 1500/-.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for JEE Odisha 2021
- Applicant should belong to Odisha state.
- Candidates must complete the 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ ST) from a recognized board to apply for UG courses.
- To apply for Postgraduate courses, the candidates need to be passed the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Applicants must pass the three years of Diploma in engineering/ pharmacy with 45% aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
ojee.nic.in 2021 Registration | OJEE 2021 Apply Online Steps
In this section, candidates can check the total steps to fill OJEE 2021 application form. So, applicants can follow the given stepwise procedure while filling the Odisha JEE application form 2021 to avoid mistakes.
Step-1: OJEE Registration 2021
- Candidates go to the official website or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and select the course to which they want to apply.
- After that, applicants need to enter the personal, contact details, etc. on the OJEE 2021 registration form.
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identity Type
- Identity Number
- Contact Details
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Personal Details
- Applicants need to set the password and enter security pin.
- After furnishing the above details, the candidates have to submit the details.
- Then they will get a registration number. Keep it safe for future reference.
Step-2: Filling OJEE 2021 Online Application Form
Here, applicants are required enter the details in OJEE 2021 application form such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Parent Domicile
- Date of Birth
- Annual family income
- The person with Disability or Physically Challenged
- Opting for Woman quota
- Sub Category
- Applying for the course
- Choice of exam centre
- Question paper want to write in the entrance test
- Year of Passing/appearing
- Course or Stream
- Roll number of the qualifying exam
- Qualifying examination passed/ appeared
- % of Marks in the Qualifying examination
- Board/ University of Qualifying Examination
- Institute Name and address
- Address (communication detail)
- Mobile phone number
- Phone Number including STD/ISD code
Step-3: Uploading Images – OJEE Online Apply 2021
- After submitting the OJEE application form 2021, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- They also upload the left-hand thumb impression.
- The images must be in the JPG/ JPEG format and following size.
|Signature||5 – 50 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||5 – 50 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
|Photograph||5 – 99 KB||3.5 cm × 4.5 cm|
Step-4: Payment of OJEE Application Fee
- At last, the exam applicants should make the fee payment of application fee.
- Candidates can check the OJEE 2021 application form fee details in the above section on this page.
Hope the given information related to OJEE application form 2021 is used for the candidates. In this post, details provided as per last year notification. So, we will the changes after the official Odisha JEE exam 2021 notification announcement. Hence, stay connected to our entrance exams site to get the latest updates on Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2021.